• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Villager alt poll!

Which Villager alternate costume is your favourite?

• Total voters

Fogs

Smash Cadet
So, I recently made a few polls for some of my favourite characters, and since the results until now were interesting decided to make some more. This is Villager's!
Basically, you vote for the alt costume you consider your favourite, or the one you use the most. Maybe post some comments too?

Blue Mage

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Neoceus
3DS FC
1762-2875-1153
I always use the Lime Green dress alt. I think the 3 pigtails and droopy eyes are cute, and I like the color of the dress.

Jigglystep

Smash Ace
NNID
Davichii
3DS FC
2165-5996-6936
My profile picture speaks for itself! Gotta love that adorable smug look.

Meiwaku

Smash Rookie
Purple is best by a mile! However! I main Pac-Man, and had WFT as a secondary before I picked up villager. Happened to use black Pac-Man and yellow WFT, so I use yellow villager. They all match up perfectly.

Overmaster

Hibiki for Smash 4 DLC!
Default! I've used that eyes since the one on the GameCube and I've played with that character ever since. For all it's psychotic-memes, it's always been the most natural and memorable face to me. It screams AC!

Fogs

Smash Cadet
I always use the Lime Green dress alt. I think the 3 pigtails and droopy eyes are cute, and I like the color of the dress.
The droopy eyes are adorable indeed! But I prefer the boy over the girl, so my favourite is the cyan shirt alte, hehe.

Fudgenuggets

Smash Rookie
NNID
Fudgenuggets
3DS FC
3609-1364-2981
Purple shirt!
*looks at ACNL character*
Totally not biased.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I remember when i was a kid how i loved the rugby shirt (blue and yellow) in the GC animal crossing. There just so happened to be a villager who wears that!

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
I use the yellow shirt Villager. His face is the one I always use in Animal Crossing. Plus, I consider yellow and black to be my "Smash Uniform", so to speak.

Pusha

Smash Rookie
Purepl shirt and default are the only 2 i'd use, i just find the others kinda odd looking. to be honest i was disappointing with the villager skins

TunaAndBacon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TunaAndBacon
Pwing is a pretty solid villager and he also uses turnip dress, we might be on to something.

TunaAndBacon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TunaAndBacon
Turnip grill is best grill.
All these kids saying that the pink girl is the best, acting like their waifu Villager has as much style as the Turnip girl.

But I gotta say I do love how derpy the blue and yellow one looks.

SoniCraft

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sonicraft98
3DS FC
5327-0944-3801
Purple has the most swag, easily. That slick hair and royal purple shirt just makes me feel dressed for the occasion.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
The poll over there says I'm not the only one who main rugby shirt Villager. ;-)

TunaAndBacon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TunaAndBacon
My friend also main's Villager and he plays the Pink one so I have that rivalry distaste for it. But if green turnip villy wasn't better in every way, I would be the pink one.

Last edited:

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
When I feel like being pink, I use Pink Flower Girl Villager
But I 'main' the Purple Shirt one since his hair reminds me of my own

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
OG Villager all the way. Pink shirt and light blue striped re good too (as well as 4 shirt and green dress) but OG is where its at for me.

I can't get over his face, and how happy he looks as he rides his gyroid.

TunaAndBacon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TunaAndBacon
I wish the umbrellas matched the villager's color like they do for peach D:

Last edited:
Top Bottom