• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Video Game Museum in the Bay Area, California!

Stufftough

Smash Rookie
Hi I'm Shawn, the ESports Director at the Museum of Art & Digital Entertainment (MADE) in Oakland, CA. The world's ONLY fully playable video game museum. Our staff is committed to the preservation, display, and play-ability of various digital media. For years now the MADE has been hosting Smash Melee on Fridays and streaming the event on our Twitch channel.
I'd like to invite you all to watch and interact with live commentators at your convenience. Doubles and singles brackets usually get interesting at about 8:00 pm PST: https://www.twitch.tv/themadeoakland
If you are in the Bay Area the Museum is open to customers Friday 12pm-12 am, Saturday 10am-10pm, and Sunday 12pm-6pm. Get in contact with me if you would like to start a new tournament, or come and challenge Melee players! $5 at the door and $5 to enter the tournament.

Top Bottom