• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Video Game Mafia 2 - End of Line

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
You made me feel bad for implying you could have been Jester, but I had trusted Xivii enough that I thought him being okay with lynching you meant it was okay to do.

@Xivii UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin Raxxel Raxxel Good game and congrats on winning. I think even if I was still alive at end game I wouldn't have lynched you Raxxel. Utop's bus and the post you made when it seemed like you were lynched had me fooled. Xivii looked very townie and I probably only would have looked at you if were still alive after day 4 or so.

Dooplissity Dooplissity Thank you for being the voice of sanity until you suddenly weren't.

@Pythag being town(or not mafia in this case) sucks in lylo and I don't envy the position you were in. I think I probably would have made the same vote you did in that spot. Was a joy to play with you as well.

@#HBC | Red Ryu I think IRL got the best of you this game but it was great to play with you when you were around.

Maven89 Maven89 We should have listened to you and just lynched tom, I have learned my mistake from this game.

@KevinM You played a great game when you were alive the first few days.

Thirdkoopa Thirdkoopa Who were the ? Votes? Was the cult thing in my PM Real or phony baloney.

I feel like I forgot someone and If I did whoops. Fun game ya'll! :158: :158: :158:
It’s still hilarious that Kevin’s meme of lynching Tom would have actually been one hell of a day one play this game

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
You made me feel bad for implying you could have been Jester, but I had trusted Xivii enough that I thought him being okay with lynching you meant it was okay to do.

Dooplissity Dooplissity Thank you for being the voice of sanity until you suddenly weren't.
Yeah that was the idea. You're not playing jester unless you troll the everloving **** out of the other players.:bobomb: Part of that was genuinely trying to help (all the info I gave you was true, minus what my role did) and waiting for you all to WIFOM or disregard it anyway. :bobomb:

Also sorry for abandoning you guys. I almost didn't sign the contract, but I signed it right before UP lynch because I lost faith in the town.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Oh by the way was there a spectator chat for this match I could look through?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh by the way was there a spectator chat for this match I could look through?
I don’t think TK had one because of the abilities at play iirc. Could be wrong though, but I thought the pre game thread said there wouldn’t be

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
I don’t think TK had one because of the abilities at play iirc. Could be wrong though, but I thought the pre game thread said there wouldn’t be
Bingo. I was considering adding one later for people that had won, but then I decided against it.

I'll definitely consider one in the future? but given that it's VGM, it'd probably be a part of the game.

Top Bottom