• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Video Game Mafia 2 - End of Line

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
I mean, I said we should lynch either UP or Raxxel and Raxxel immediately got put to L-1, if not lynched outright. That's gotta set off some alarm bells for you too, no?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I mean, I said we should lynch either UP or Raxxel and Raxxel immediately got put to L-1, if not lynched outright. That's gotta set off some alarm bells for you too, no?
Yeah I’m starting to rethink this especially with how UP has been reacting via Raxxel.

That does look much worse in my eyes and confidence in a Raxxel Lynch over UP.

Xivii’s response was super solid in this regards.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
I think I trust the people on the UP wagon much more than I trust the people on the Raxxel wagon. Not only that, but raxxel not voting for UP once the wagons got close makes me think raxxel is probably town.

Vote: UP

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
So activity died

I wanna see more from KevinM but not sure how to get that rolling.

KevinM KevinM Got a read list for anyone other than the two you wanted dead.

What is UP at?

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something

"Please, don't lynch me!"

Utopian felt backed into a corner. There was nothing else he could do. The town decided that this was the last they would have of his nonsense. He felt backed into a corner - his true face revealed. Slowly, a little... goat? Came out. He didn't seem malicious at first until he started chatting about how he's the prince of darkness.

He started to make claims, saying that this wasn't right for royalty. He quickly disappeared into the night.

Everyone else looked at each other with a sigh of relief, but knew that for the eight of them, tomorrow was going to be a crazy day.

UtopianPoyzin -Ralsei (Godfather) <Deltarune> was brought to the gallows!

Deadline is in ?. Night 2 begins now. The game is back on.

Last edited:

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
First things first.
Z25 Z25 Did you happen to swap Kevin with someone else? We need to know to tell if Kevin was directly targeted or not.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
First things first.
Z25 Z25 Did you happen to swap Kevin with someone else? We need to know to tell if Kevin was directly targeted or not.
I did not target Kevin In any matter last night. Honestly didn’t expect him to get targeted nor did I think he was scummy to try and mess with any potential skills.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Who did you target?
Red to Pythag.

Pythags statement on utopian being bait I found really intriguing upon his flip. In reviewing pythag and utopian posts, I thought Pythag could be fellow scum as newbie or not there were definitely flags for utopian that I feel Pythag should have given more heed to.

I thought for being a big leader in targeting Utopian, red could be a potential target so o was trying to stop that

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
I was one of the contracts. It promised extra power if I was willing to make a sacrifice.

When I signed it, I got told what that sacrifice is - me. If I get myself lynched today or tomorrow, I'll survive it and the rest of the contract will complete. If I live until N4 without fulfilling the contract, bad things happen. I won't go into detail, but suffice it to say it's not good. If we think we have a solid target today, I'm ok stalling one day, but we probably have to lynch me this phase or the next.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I was one of the contracts. It promised extra power if I was willing to make a sacrifice.

When I signed it, I got told what that sacrifice is - me. If I get myself lynched today or tomorrow, I'll survive it and the rest of the contract will complete. If I live until N4 without fulfilling the contract, bad things happen. I won't go into detail, but suffice it to say it's not good. If we think we have a solid target today, I'm ok stalling one day, but we probably have to lynch me this phase or the next.
Contracts?

what? that’s the first I recall reading about those this game.

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
Red to Pythag.

Pythags statement on utopian being bait I found really intriguing upon his flip. In reviewing pythag and utopian posts, I thought Pythag could be fellow scum as newbie or not there were definitely flags for utopian that I feel Pythag should have given more heed to.

I thought for being a big leader in targeting Utopian, red could be a potential target so o was trying to stop that
Wait, but you said this, and confirmed when I said that you picking me and Maven last night would've put me onto Maven?
All actions from one player will target the other is the description.
Those don't jive together. This feels like bull****. **** it, I want to just win. vote z25

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I did not target Kevin In any matter last night. Honestly didn’t expect him to get targeted nor did I think he was scummy to try and mess with any potential skills.
So, Kevin was directly targeted.

To start the day, my scum read on Red has lightened up a little, but I still have issues with things he said day 1. His switch of vote only after Xivii pointed out my behavior to him is not too convincing either. However, in the grand scheme of things, if he was scum, he very likely could have just let the wagon kill me regardless of Xivii's reasoning. The possibility remains that he wanted to disassociate once I flipped town though.

Pythag is starting to feel noncommittal to his reads and has in general not felt like a large influence in the scumhunt discussion. They're top 3 scum candidates atm, really weak day 2.

GLG is null town imo. Though he too only backed away from the wagon after Xivii's post and the same possibility I mentioned with Red applies to him as well. Feeling like they were also overall weak day 2.

Doop is town given their behavior yesterday imo.

Xivii could have just let the wagon on me happen if they were scum, definitely a town read at the moment.

Z25 is probably a bus driver given his interaction with Doop.

I'll start the day off with a Pythag vote.

Vote: Pythag

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Expand on this?
I was talking about day 2. Z definitely couldn't have claimed a bus driver role if he didn't have it, otherwise the actual bus driver would know there and then that Z was lying and call it out. And we know that there was indeed a redirect, since you mentioned your targeted action got ****ed with, and unless there is no bus driver and both you and Z were playing up a lie, which is especially unlikely right now given what's happening between you two, you both have to be telling the truth. If one of you are lying, then the other is as well.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Raxxel Raxxel bus driver shouldn't affect the actions of the person they targeted. It only affects actions directed toward them. So if Z's role is as he's described, it's technically not a bus driver. Regardless, the role doesn't make him town. Bus driver can be any alignment.

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
But I've said point blank that the redirect that happened to me isn't possible to have been Z25's, according to his claim. We have absolutely nothing verifying his role, and his inconsistencies with how it works sounds like he's making it up,

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I'm willing to switch to Z, but right now I would rather we not have a repeat of day 2 where one person gets wagoned and nothing else happens. I want more out of Pythag. Still;
But I've said point blank that the redirect that happened to me isn't possible to have been Z25's, according to his claim. We have absolutely nothing verifying his role, and his inconsistencies with how it works sounds like he's making it up,
I must have misread what was happening then. My bad. Let me reread the interaction real quick. I doubt you're lying because why would you in this instance, but I want to verify myself before making any decisions.

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Upon reread, what you say is true, his swap had no impact on your action. the possibility of him lying then is definitely raised. The inconsistency in his description of his action is also glaring, I don't know how I missed that.

Aight yeah Z is looking a lot scummier to me now. I STILL don't want to hop on the wagon yet, the day only just started, we haven't even gotten a post out of Red Ryu, GLG, or most importantly to me, Pythag yet.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Are you referring to This post?

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
So, my understanding...
Bus driver should swap people
if Z25 swapped you and maven
you were targetted, and then maven took the fall.

Then the wheels started falling off of z25 and his claim before the end of the day yesterDay, and he started describing more a redirector.

Right?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Wait, but you said this, and confirmed when I said that you picking me and Maven last night would've put me onto Maven?

Those don't jive together. This feels like bull****. **** it, I want to just win. vote z25
We literally established yesterday did we not that my bus skill likely saved you because I had wanted you as the target of actions, but I messed my ordering up. I’ve posted the exact statement of my role in this thread multiple times and every person has a different interpretation of it.

So that’s literally not my fault and I’m honestly lost in how the order works and have stated as such.

Raxxel Raxxel bus driver shouldn't affect the actions of the person they targeted. It only affects actions directed toward them. So if Z's role is as he's described, it's technically not a bus driver. Regardless, the role doesn't make him town. Bus driver can be any alignment.
I think you misunderstood my statement.

I wasn’t talking about screwing any action red took himself over. In fact I honestly don’t know how you think that.

As mentioned, we believed yesterday that my actions at least partially affected whatever the hell happened with doop because the actions taken on doop by anyone else should ha e affected maven which they dead and it was deemed likely yesterday that this is how maven died.

not wanting anyone’s actions taken on red to mess up anything red did. I linked the too so that pythag would take the brunt of any actions given to red. Because that’s literally how my role describes it and that’s literally how it works.

I don’t right the descriptions so I honestly can’t say much more then that because im
Not TK.

I also won’t even lie I wasn’t fully active these pass few days because I had a final project to finish and put most of my attention there over here. I finally got it done today but it was very time consuming, and considering it’s been like 3 or days since the phase ended, My description was probably a little messed up because quite frankly my minds been all over the place irl.

regardless that’s all I can really say there. Lynch me if you want but it’s not going to get anyone anywhere.

I would still bet Pythag as a play for today but that’s just me

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Actually before I head out.

let’s get discussion going:

If I’m scum who would potential teammates be and if there aren’t do you actually think the game ends? Personally I’m betting two more mafia and TK as a third party that needs to be gotten rid of to win.

if I’m town, who else would look town in your eyes and how would you take my actions I already mentioned? Who’s scum?

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
So, Kevin was directly targeted.

To start the day, my scum read on Red has lightened up a little, but I still have issues with things he said day 1. His switch of vote only after Xivii pointed out my behavior to him is not too convincing either. However, in the grand scheme of things, if he was scum, he very likely could have just let the wagon kill me regardless of Xivii's reasoning. The possibility remains that he wanted to disassociate once I flipped town though.

Pythag is starting to feel noncommittal to his reads and has in general not felt like a large influence in the scumhunt discussion. They're top 3 scum candidates atm, really weak day 2.
This is twice you've called me noncommittal I believe.

Day 1, I thought you and UP were lynch bait. You two (from now the two games I've played) are almost comically deemed as scummy by the posts y'all make. As such, I didn't want to just hop on the easy wagons. I was suspicious of Kevin, who I couldn't exactly figure out where he stood. Something about how he treated you two made me second guess what was actually going on.

Day 1 ended with no lynch and was ultimately a disaster.

Day 2 I wasn't about to have same thing happen, and I didn't like the sneaky hammer on you UP tried to do. That was pretty grime. Had the town swayed to try to kill you, I would gone with it. You weren't my first choice, but I didn't want to have a NL again. Fortunately that wasn't the case and we killed UP.

Day 3 Because of UP's flip, you're clear in my mind, because I don't think UP would be trying to bus you in such a grimey way. I don't think both of you were scum.

I don't see that as incredibly non committal, I see it more as responding to what's going on.

I'm curious right now about Z25, and what's being brought up against him.

Here's how I'm grouping the game right now.
______________________________________________________________________________________
Doop - town, if he was targetted, and that got swapped for maven, doop's clear in my book.
Raxxel - town, UP trying to kill him at the very end makes me think that it wasn't SvS
______________________________________________________________________________________

Red
GLG
I need to reread these guys. I've got hard nulls on them. The posts have been helpful it seems.
With kevin dying I wanna see where his head was at before he died. Gun to my head I think I trust red over glg.
Z25 - Could be wrapped up in a bunch of lies regarding the bus driver claim, I'm still hesitant to believe that.
xivii - could look opportunistic trying to throw votes on z25 while it seems (if I'm a barometer for the game) that there's still confusion as to what is being claimed, what happened with doop, etc. It doesn't feel too grimey, it actually seems pretty well laid out.

TK - wut

I would still bet Pythag as a play for today but that’s just me
I guess I can see why you'd think that, but you're likewise not going to get anywhere by lynching me. But w/e

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This is twice you've called me noncommittal I believe.

Day 1, I thought you and UP were lynch bait. You two (from now the two games I've played) are almost comically deemed as scummy by the posts y'all make. As such, I didn't want to just hop on the easy wagons. I was suspicious of Kevin, who I couldn't exactly figure out where he stood. Something about how he treated you two made me second guess what was actually going on.

Day 1 ended with no lynch and was ultimately a disaster.

Day 2 I wasn't about to have same thing happen, and I didn't like the sneaky hammer on you UP tried to do. That was pretty grime. Had the town swayed to try to kill you, I would gone with it. You weren't my first choice, but I didn't want to have a NL again. Fortunately that wasn't the case and we killed UP.

Day 3 Because of UP's flip, you're clear in my mind, because I don't think UP would be trying to bus you in such a grimey way. I don't think both of you were scum.

I don't see that as incredibly non committal, I see it more as responding to what's going on.

I'm curious right now about Z25, and what's being brought up against him.

Here's how I'm grouping the game right now.
Doop - town, if he was targetted, and that got swapped for maven, doop's clear in my book.
Raxxel - town, UP trying to kill him at the very end makes me think that it wasn't SvS

Red
GLG
I need to reread these guys. I've got hard nulls on them. The posts have been helpful it seems.
With kevin dying I wanna see where his head was at before he died. Gun to my head I think I trust red over glg.
Z25 - Could be wrapped up in a bunch of lies regarding the bus driver claim, I'm still hesitant to believe that.
xivii - could look opportunistic trying to throw votes on z25 while it seems (if I'm a barometer for the game) that there's still confusion as to what is being claimed, what happened with doop, etc. It doesn't feel too grimey, it actually seems pretty well laid out.

TK - wut

I guess I can see why you'd think that, but you're likewise not going to get anywhere by lynching me. But w/e
For what it’s it worth, I don’t see how you are non committal, that’s a weird point by rax.

I have you as my main lynch option right now out of thinking over the wagons yesterday. I do want to reread those two wagons yesterday though

GLG is an interesting contender to look at as well. If I had to choose top 3 to look at today,

you, glg and xivi. I considered using my skill on him last night as well actually to see what would come of it. I’m going to re read the last day quite a bit now actually.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I wouldn't be opposed to a pythag lynch either. But I prefer Z.

My points I made against Z yesterday still stand.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
We should also try to lynch within 72 hours. We've been lackadaisical not knowing the deadline. If we don't put some haste in our step, we are going to end with another no lynch. We just happened to be fortunate that Tk and mystery voter were voting UP yesterDay.

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm not convinced on Pythag. If not z25, I think we lynch me today to get the contract complete.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I'm waiting on an answer from Tk, but there's a reason why I don't think we should complete it today. Ideally, Z should be lynched and as soon as possible.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Actually, thinking about it, there's no sense in beating around the bush. I was informed that the deadline is only three days today. And that if we fail to lynch, there will be a negative consequence.

Top Bottom