• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Video Game Mafia 2 - End of Line

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816

Vote Count 1.3:
Maven - ? (Red Ryu, Pythag)
Utopian - ? (Dooplissity, Z25)
Kevin - ? (Thirdkoopa)
Tom - ? (Maven, UtopianPoyzin)
Z25 - ? (?)
Undecided - ? (Kevin, Tom, Giraffelasergun)

With ? alive it takes ? to lynch. Deadline is in ?.

edit: Forgot Giraffel
Interesting. My vote isn't being accounted for here. I doubt you missed it, so this means that this entity that was voting for Tom then Z25 is almost intangible in a way.

Anyway, since it seems that for now voting for ? is fruitless, I'm going to try and wake up someone who has been asleep the entire day.

Vote Kevin

KevinM KevinM Rise and shine.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something

Vote Count 1.4:
Utopian - ? (Dooplissity, Z25)
Kevin - ? (Thirdkoopa, Raxxel)
Tom - ? (Maven, UtopianPoyzin, Giraffelasergun)
Z25 - ? (?)
Undecided - ? (Kevin, Tom)

With ? alive it takes ? to lynch. Deadline is in ?.

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
So, what guides "?"? Is it the mod of the game, or is it an unknown user?

Anyway, I do feel the lynch deadline is very soon.

Kevin has been inactive all day and while I hate to lynch less than 48 hours in I feel like I don't want an inactive around. It's dead weight y'know.

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Wanna fix some wording "lynch less than 48 hours in due to being inactive"

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Rax is back in the vote count.

So voting ? Removes you from it.

Could ? Work like a godfather and only be killable by a killing role? So sort of a reverse godfather.

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
It might also just be that invalid votes don't do anything but remove you?

vote bob ross

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970

vote bob ross
Yeah, this is probs right. Or at least, that the only answer that my tiny brain can wrap around.

If anything, would we need to vote for the player name that is being impersonated as "?" So like a password / magic word to cast a vote for the unknown player?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

vote bob ross
This is possible I suppose, but if the vote was invalid, shouldn’t their original vote have stuck? That’s how it usually goes in games

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
MY current guess is that someone has a secret vote ability, I’m trying to decide if they choose who it’s on, or if it the last person that said a certain word or phrase is where the vote lands, because a no post Tom doesn’t make much sense to choose to vote for and the z25 switch just seems so random

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
This is possible I suppose, but if the vote was invalid, shouldn’t their original vote have stuck? That’s how it usually goes in games
I mean, I wouldn't count on usually anything in a game like this.

Only one way to find out tho.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team

Vote Count 1.5:
Utopian - ? (Z25, ?)
Kevin - ? (Thirdkoopa, Raxxel)
Tom - ? (Maven, UtopianPoyzin, Giraffelasergun)
Undecided - ? (Kevin, Tom, Dooplissity)

With ? alive it takes ? to lynch. Deadline is in ? hours.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Doop is now undecided.

So does this confirm ? Counts as an actual person this game?

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
I’m a little worried that voting for ? Would actually be voting for someone completely random.

I’m also worried that maven has a false positive on tom. It’s difficult to figure out the “realities” of the game and we are going to have so little time to really figure it out.

with that however... I think I’m going to still side with maven. I was initially voting for him due to the multitude of hints that we wouldn’t have much time, and he can sometimes not show up.

...unless...

Vote : Tom AND ?
(If that doesn’t work just vote Tom)

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
So my vote for ? was legitimate in a way.

Anyway, guess I'm switching my vote to Tom since he's been inactive all game too. I just want to get one inactive out of the way.

Vote: Tom

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Unvote. I want to make sure we avoid a quick lynch. I'll be around this evening to revote if necessary, but I want to give Tom and Kevin a chance to at least post before deadline and I want more from Ryu and Maven tbh.

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
You’ll get more when Toms dead
You're not helping the case by just saying "kill Tom". I'm keeping my vote because I hate inactivity and he has more momentum against him than Kevin at the moment with a looming lynch deadline, but, I absolutely have no reason to, and in fact do not, trust your push for him, as it seems like it has an entirely different motivation from mine that you refuse to delve into. The moment Tom starts posting, I demand you make your case.

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
I wouldn't really call deadline "looming".

I'm not voting Tom without reasoning from Maven, but I don't mind his wagon. if we have to prune an inactive, this is the phase for it.

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I wouldn't really call deadline "looming".

I'm not voting Tom without reasoning from Maven, but I don't mind his wagon. if we have to prune an inactive, this is the phase for it.
TK had suggested repeatedly that we lynch soon. We're absolutely running up on a deadline. Which is why I agree, an inactive lynch would be optimal and I don't mind the wagon itself, but Maven's reasoning obviously goes beyond that and I want to hear it.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Thirdkoopa Thirdkoopa Will there be replacements for KevinM and Tom if they don't post before a certain time?

I imagine whenever the deadline is it's in a 24 hour interval of when the day started, so we either have 10 hours, 34 hours, 48 hours etc. from this post until deadline.

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
TK had suggested repeatedly that we lynch soon. We're absolutely running up on a deadline. Which is why I agree, an inactive lynch would be optimal and I don't mind the wagon itself, but Maven's reasoning obviously goes beyond that and I want to hear it.
No, Theo has, and he's an unreliable narrator.

Even though you can't target Theo directly, he's still a player, technically, especially since you can target him by proxy, by targeting TK.

(For context, I have a day action, so that's why I know this)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I would prefer maven say more of then just kill Tom

But I think I have an idea on why he wants Tom dead. Although it doesn’t seem like he’s willing to confirm

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
No, Theo has, and he's an unreliable narrator.

Even though you can't target Theo directly, he's still a player, technically, especially since you can target him by proxy, by targeting TK.

(For context, I have a day action, so that's why I know this)
Interesting.

So, tell me. How long do you believe we have to come to a decision?

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Thirdkoopa Thirdkoopa Will there be replacements for KevinM and Tom if they don't post before a certain time?

I imagine whenever the deadline is it's in a 24 hour interval of when the day started, so we either have 10 hours, 34 hours, 48 hours etc. from this post until deadline.
Yes. Though getting said replacements will be hard. Nobody signed up as a replacement, right?

Maven89

Smash Master
Fine, I’ll explain.

Tom is an unholy amalgamation of human DNA and cat fat, sent to stalk the earth as a sort of abominable Cat-Man, terrorizing our children and eating all of our dairy products. If we do not kill him now, we will be faced with a future where cheeseburgers have no cheese. Kill him now, #revolutionofourtime

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Fine, I’ll explain.

Tom is an unholy amalgamation of human DNA and cat fat, sent to stalk the earth as a sort of abominable Cat-Man, terrorizing our children and eating all of our dairy products. If we do not kill him now, we will be faced with a future where cheeseburgers have no cheese. Kill him now, #revolutionofourtime
But this isn’t scooby doo zombie island mafia

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team

Vote Count 1.6:
Maven - ? (Red Ryu)
Utopian - ? (Z25, ?)
Kevin - ? (Thirdkoopa)
Tom - ? (Maven, UtopianPoyzin, Pythag, Raxxel)
Undecided - ? (Kevin, Tom, Dooplissity, Giraffelasergun)

With ? alive it takes ? to lynch. Deadline is in ? hours.

Top Bottom