• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Video Game Mafia 2 - End of Line

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something

Rules:
<0> The first rule is that I cannot tell you any of the other rules. Please reference to this post for any additional questions.

Pick Your Poison 420 - Frequently Asked Questions

1) May I post to sign up now?

Yes.

2) What's going on here?

That's a good question. What isn't going on here?

3) What do you mean, you can't tell me any of the other rules?

I meant what I said

4) Should I assume there aren't any rules at all?

Maybe.

5) What is "Rules Infraction?"

It might be an indicator that you screwed up and broke the rules somehow. It might be the result of a game mechanic. Or it might just be because I felt like it.

6) When's the deadline? And how much does it take to lynch?

Don't know. Hmm... maybe you should lynch really, really quickly.

7) Why does this say "Star Wars Mafia" and not "Video Game Mafia 2"?

You'll figure out why. Maybe.

Last edited:

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
So we're on Night 0. This means I need everyone to confirm that they're still in via thread before we get started. This'll be... confusing to follow, so all important posts will be edited into the second post.

Given that this is Night 0, some of you may have an action that you're able to do. I will be messaging you as such.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Heya, I'm here.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I’m here and it looks like our deadline might be short. Hopefully we still can have a good discussion though.

It’s day 0 so there’s isn’t much to cover, but maybe we could discuss the crypted rule set for any clues.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
<0> Thirdkoopa [X]
<1> Red Ryu
<2> UtopianPoyzin
<3> KevinM
<4> Dooplissity
<5> Pythag
<6> Z25 [X]
<7> Tom
<8> Raxxel [X]
<9> Maven [X]
<10> Giraffelasergun [X]

So far so good...

I’m here and it looks like our deadline might be short. Hopefully we still can have a good discussion though.

It’s day 0 so there’s isn’t much to cover, but maybe we could discuss the crypted rule set for any clues.
Night 0, actually, but yeah. You're still allowed to talk

Last edited:

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
Confirm, and also confirm that the signal for OT came down. I'm gonna try to fight it because it's kind of horse**** to tell me this late, but my odds aren't great so I'm likely slammed this workweek

Maven89

Smash Master
im here and conforming

M Maven u ready to break some ****en rules
Welcome to the Day/Night PM! This is where I send reminders of the next game phase. We all get busy - Trust me, I know. (Expect me to get busy at least once during the duration of this game).

https://smashboards.com/threads/video-game-mafia-2-night-0-ends-10-pm-pst-friday.490088/

I just need everyone to confirm if they're still in via thread and use this phase to ask me questions. We're starting the first day... sometime Saturday, just to give everyone time to process their (absurd) role PM's.

Maven89

Smash Master
Oh ****, that’s actually one of the rules we are not allowed to break, I didn’t reread the original thread

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Quoting the game master from the Day/Night PM is fine... Speaking of, there's something I should announce right now:

All your abilities are written clearly but there's inconsistencies from Role PM's to Role PM's all across the board. The game master got very sick of writing due to Thesis work last month.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
I don’t expect to get much from asking this, but

Question 1: Hammer

Question 2: Day length

I believe that both of these answers are purposely being withheld but I want to check to make sure
?

That is all I can tell you, friend. Well, maybe not for the whole game. I think fortune will befind upon you

Also, do you all typically wait for everyone to confirm? The Master is doing a game jam, so it'll probably be tomorrow.

Last edited:

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
Usually once almost everyone has confirmed (75%+) I'm in favor of starting.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team

Alrighty... Just had to check on some things. My apologies. These 2 hours of mishaps won't count towards your time. I wish I could tell you the new deadline... You all should lynch soon.

Everyone:

With ? alive, it takes ? to lynch. Deadline is in ? hour(s).

The rule <Absolutely Unhelpful> is in effect

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
So absolutely unhelpful I guess makes it so deadline, votes etc are unknown.

Maven89 Maven89 Tell me your mates and I will make your lynch funny and hilarious.

Dooplissity Dooplissity Up is a good movie, why would you vote to end it?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If that is the function of Absolutely unhelpful, why though? Its day one and keeping vote count shouldnt be a problem, nor should keeping track of whos alive unless some somehow counts as dead but that wouldn't make much sense. This set up in theories allows for anything based on what we were told though.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Vote: Thirdkoopa

Request Vote Count

If that is the function of Absolutely unhelpful, why though? Its day one and keeping vote count shouldnt be a problem, nor should keeping track of whos alive unless some somehow counts as dead but that wouldn't make much sense. This set up in theories allows for anything based on what we were told though.

I’m trying to decide if the hidden alive player count is because at some point players will come back from the dead. I think we’ll have a lot of twists and turns this game and to be honest, TK not telling us deadlines and votes required to lynch to me is better than us expecting a deadline to happen at a certain time and then suddenly the day ends.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team

As you wish.

Vote Count:
Maven - ? (Red Ryu)
Thirdkoopa - ? (Giraffelasergun)
Utopian - ? (Dooplissity, Z25)
Dooplissity - ? (Raxxel)
Kevin - ? (Thirdkoopa)
Tom - ? (?)

Unvote - (Utopian, Kevin, Maven, Tom, Pythag)

Last edited:

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
There is another factor outside of our own votes that is affecting the count. I don't think Third is just messing with us by placing question marks when our names are right there. Plus something unknown is voting for Tom.

giraffelasergun giraffelasergun Curious, what do you gain voting for Thirdkoopa?

Top Bottom