• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Video Game Mafia 2 - End of Line

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
then vote me. Simple as that.
I don’t see a question anywhere in there, I just see “find that scummy”

WRT your power:

you could very well be responsible for the messages now being in the main thread?
I recall messages being sent to individuals, but now we are getting them in the main chat. You could’ve unlocked that, yes?
I'm not voting for you without an agreement from Ryu. I find your actions scummy but I need others input in case I may be in the wrong. It's very possible that you're correct still about Z being scum and just went headstrong voting for him and that's why scum haven't capitalized on your vote yet. If I mistakenly vote for you then it could end the game for us right then and there.

I am not responsible for the messages in the main thread, no. I'm not sure what to make of them either.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Please use your mind.
I didn't throw a vote down.
I wasn't anticipating them jumping in, with 0 discussion throwing a vote on you, following me.

I thought asking A question at all might actually get some people in the thread.
That was such a colossal scum tell though, so I'm tempted to going back to be inactive.

My night action was <Pterodactyl> No idea what it is or does.

I keep going back and forth on if I should put my vote before Rax and Red get here or not. The longer it's gone on the less I care.

vote z25

Do you really think Rax is scum after UP tried to super sneaky and grimily hammer Rax? I don't. That clears Rax in my mind.
Red *reminding* me of that fact, when I asked earlier about potentially being wrong about Rax, gives credence to Red in my mind.
It's WIFOM but I don't see scum!Red reminding me of a clear townie.

This leaves the anonymous voice.
Is it red clearing himself?
(Red didn't kill kevin, even though he has a scythe)

Is it you? Doing...something?

Is it Rax?

Is it Theo? (if it is I probably will never play a game with TK ever again)

Is it a totally different character?

I'm not convinced that Xivii was ALWAYS a jester/fool, and he had narrowed it down between the two of us. Red was right there with him.
I know what I am, I know I'm not scum, that leaves a lot in my mind thinking that you're the one.

As to why I wouldn't want to discuss this with you, I'm never going to convince you that you're scummy. If I think you're the last scum, why on earth would I want to be in a chat that's just the two of us?

Exact same thing I'm getting at. It is a guessing game. So what's your guess? I thought we already knew your guess - Me. Why would I continue that conversation? Retread the exact same ground over and over? I saw our interaction earlier in the day as "I think it's you." "I think it's you." That seems to me like we should be engaging the other players rather than each other.
I agree on Rax, I wasn’t interested to see what you would say there.
Do you really think that scum Red wouldn’t remind someone a townie is clearer for credit, especially when it be super easy to pull up this fact and check it for rax. If Red said they were scummy and someone pointed out the utopian stuff that would paint red in a very bad light. Which if he’s scum is something he would of course not want. Especially since that seems to have you fully trusting him.

By your logic though when I cleared Tom as town by making sure rax noticed he wasn’t being inactive scummy just inactive irl and prevented a band wagon starting on Tom; then I should be cleared in your eyes too. As letting an easy lynch like that go early on would have been a nice start if I’m scum.

As for the messages and voice did you forget I already you these come from another player? The message I received day one telling me to vote Utopian day one was not sent by TK. TK send someone else in the game sent it.

Which is very likely a town aligned Rome considering they would have gotten The Godfather voted off day one which would be huge and nothing a scum would ever do.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I agree on Rax, I wasn’t interested to see what you would say there.
Do you really think that scum Red wouldn’t remind someone a townie is clearer for credit, especially when it be super easy to pull up this fact and check it for rax. If Red said they were scummy and someone pointed out the utopian stuff that would paint red in a very bad light. Which if he’s scum is something he would of course not want. Especially since that seems to have you fully trusting him.

By your logic though when I cleared Tom as town by making sure rax noticed he wasn’t being inactive scummy just inactive irl and prevented a band wagon starting on Tom; then I should be cleared in your eyes too. As letting an easy lynch like that go early on would have been a nice start if I’m scum.

As for the messages and voice did you forget I already you these come from another player? The message I received day one telling me to vote Utopian day one was not sent by TK. TK send someone else in the game sent it.

Which is very likely a town aligned Rome considering they would have gotten The Godfather voted off day one which would be huge and nothing a scum would ever do.
Cut it off by mistake.

If you think our interactions was me saying it’s you it’s you, then you clearly don’t know what your saying at this point. I was ready to entertain and listen to any ideas and didn’t even vote. I said so as much earlier. So how you could think that way especially when I’ve been bringing up points on your thoughts is beyond me

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Because he said maybe he could answer my questions but he had to check and yet we’ve heard nothing. He essentially wanted me to give him info I had and then I’d bet he would go “oh I can’t answer your question”

But fine I’ll give out some information because I don’t think it’s too big.

At the start of the game I received a pm from TK that said I should lynch Utopian today.

They said I would get something for it, but couldn’t clarify if it would help or hurt me.

They also asked me a strange question but I’d rather save that for later when I have more info on its purpose
This back and forth doesn’t look like two scum interacting with each other the more i reread back in the game.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
My role is N. Trance from Crash Bandicoot. My abilities were redacted and unusable n1 save for an ability of mine that allowed me to unredact a player's abilities. I used it on myself naturally. However, this is a switch, so it lead to my ability to unredact to be redacted. My unlocked abilities were the being able to remove negative effects from players (I.e. I could make their actions target normally, I could make their votes normal, etc.), and being able to send messages to players anonymously.

With that out of the way...

Jfc I was leaning on Z25 as the scum vote but now I'm more confident in Pythag being the vote. I literally said "any votes without us reaching an agreement are an instant scumread". I said that because voting has a huge risk at this stage of the game with so few people left, we have no idea how many scum there are, and yet Pythag votes without me or Ryu's input.

#HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu I feel very strongly about this. What do you think?
Feeling similar because z25 interacting with the flipped godfather doesn’t read like 2 mates.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Cut it off by mistake.

If you think our interactions was me saying it’s you it’s you, then you clearly don’t know what your saying at this point. I was ready to entertain and listen to any ideas and didn’t even vote. I said so as much earlier. So how you could think that way especially when I’ve been bringing up points on your thoughts is beyond me
Thing is, my hunch is that you're the anonymous poster. The way he types seems to match how you type.
If the anonymous poster is 'clearing' RR by saying that RR didn't kill kevin, then that leaves Raxxel, Theo, You and Me.

We both agree that Raxxel is probably town.
I know I'm town.
Theo is like half of a player. I have no read on him.

What am I to do?

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer

Ok, so if you believe the poster to be a town role, then you almost have to believe that I'm scum.

You don't think it's Anon, Rax, Theo, if you trust the anon poster, then you can't think it's Red. That leaves me.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Ok, so if you believe the poster to be a town role, then you almost have to believe that I'm scum.

You don't think it's Anon, Rax, Theo, if you trust the anon poster, then you can't think it's Red. That leaves me.
I genuinely think ? Is just TK posting as another personality. Given he has 3 already, a 4th is not unlikely and would make sense as to why TK is posting them. It could be another player but from my perspective and knowledge it doesn’t add up.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
That's fine, but you were arguing that's a town role.

IFF ? == town
? is telling the truth that RR didn't kill kevin.
Which means RR, Rax, ?, (and theo?) are town

Then that leaves only two people, you and me.
I imagine you wouldn't think that you're scum, which would lead you to vote for me.

If this is not the case please show me my error. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills over here.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
That's fine, but you were arguing that's a town role.

IFF ? == town
? is telling the truth that RR didn't kill kevin.
Which means RR, Rax, ?, (and theo?) are town

Then that leaves only two people, you and me.
I imagine you wouldn't think that you're scum, which would lead you to vote for me.

If this is not the case please show me my error. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills over here.
I’m not saying your viewpoint is wrong.

everyone is going to say they are town because no one is gonna say they are scum.

like I’m not saying I dont get what your saying.

Your saying your town in this scenario then I must be scum. The vice versa also applies to me. Your seeing this as nothing but you being confirmed as town. Your not seeing the perspective that everyone else does not see anyone as fully town because they don’t know who is or isn’t town. You arguing from a perspective that you are fully town and not seeing things from every angle

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Request Votecount

I think I made up my mind

Vote: Pythag

This is after a reread and looking at interactions.
Definitely feeling this is the way to go. I would feel uncomfortable about the vote, but we can agree it's Z or Pythag at this point. I'm almost confident in Pythag but I want to read things over one more time, this vote likely decides the game.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
sweet.

Just get this game over with.

Here’s what I’ll lay out:

z25 has been coasting and lurking. Especially toDay.

He pops i. to be defensive, but nothing else.

In his defense, he tries to implicate me, and also RR. Raxxel, our pretty much sure fire clear is the only one he agrees on.

he believes the anonymous voice to be TK, and pro town.

but if that is the case, he should believe the voice who says that RR didn’t kill Kevin.

Yet he still was trying to cast doubt to me on RR. Also, his vote is on neither me nor RR.

He criticizes me for not making a case (I have, however thin it may be) then continues to not make a case either.

he asks for me to take a different perspective.
I think he wants me to find RR suspicious, yet once again, he trusts RR if he trusts the anonymous poster.

He wants me to take a position counter to what he sees/believes?
He wants me to take a different perspective without doing any of the work to convince me there’s another perspective to take.

he even gets my logic. He

why would he do such a thing?
self preservation.

and hey, look at that, he’s soooo close to being that hammer on me.

He’s scum.

Raxxel, lynch me if you want, but don’t let him hammer.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Missed a point:

he even gets my logic. He admits it in his last post.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Yet I could seal your fate but I didn’t want to. Because I’m interested in the posts today. If your not scum it’s red. I already stated my piece I didn’t need to say more. I’ve seen what I need to and your defense isn’t honestly not that great. Looking at the facts it makes most sense your scum.

If not you it’s red and if he is gg. As he has been just as active as me imo. We have had fairly the same activity. To say I’m coasting when so is everyone else is a stretch. At this point it’s do or die and I’m not dying as town. Maybe I’m wrong and your not last scum, but I can’t see red or rax being it.

vote: Pythag

let’s see if town can win this

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
If not you it’s red and if he is gg. As he has been just as active as me imo.

let’s see if town can win this
You keep saying that, but that strikes me as really inconsistent within yourself.

Why would it be red, if Anon poster has 'confirmed' that RR didn't kill kevin?

You said yourself that you think Anon poster is town, so...why are you still holding out that it might be Red then?

It's not me, town will lose by lynching me.

#HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu Could you please elaborate on why you believe it to be me?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
You keep saying that, but that strikes me as really inconsistent within yourself.

You said yourself that you think Anon poster is town, so...why are you still holding out that it might be Red then?

#HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu Could you please elaborate on why you believe it to be me?
Just because we have no idea on the the whole scythe and voice thing.

I still think the voice is more town oriented and telling the truth. However that doesnt mean there’s a small chance it isn’t telling the truth. The voice could be messed with by the last scum to protect Red if he is scum, otherwise it has to be telling the truth imo.

which as I’ve been saying if that unlikely scenario is right the good in ryu for playing smart and having a kit to do that.

But I find that scenario very unlikely which I’m leaning you right now.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
*aside*
Yo, real quick, I don't know if TK is actually the anonymous person, btw.

Theo or TK whomever, would be aware that Xivii had died, or aware that Xivii had flipped jester.

2. No cause I’m not reading much. When was Xivii confirmed to be a jester? I thought that was Doop
lol woops i didnt even realize xivii was dead
I would find it hard to believe that is actually TK. Surely the mod would know who died.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Raxxel, you said that you could unlock people's powers or postings?
Could you tell us who you used this on last night?

D1 and D2 I think it was just being sent to individuals.
Now we can see it in the chat.

What days did you use your powers?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
*aside*
Yo, real quick, I don't know if TK is actually the anonymous person, btw.

Theo or TK whomever, would be aware that Xivii had died, or aware that Xivii had flipped jester.

I would find it hard to believe that is actually TK. Surely the mod would know who died.
Which is true, the problem is TK has multiple personalities this game that communicate through them. There’s Theo, in game TK(the mod) Purple text is out of game unconfirmed truth TK, and lastly this new voice coming from them.

So mod TK would know, that doesn’t mean Theo or anyone else would know

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Which is true, the problem is TK has multiple personalities this game that communicate through them. There’s Theo, in game TK(the mod) Purple text is out of game unconfirmed truth TK, and lastly this new voice coming from them.

So mod TK would know, that doesn’t mean Theo or anyone else would know
Mmmm....

that would also follow that the Mod would get two votes.

Theo, and ?.

I guess I just don't buy the idea of that roleplay, if it is TK. Which, the voice has told us he is not.

Yo anonymous, what are your current thoughts?

I wish I knew what Xivii was before he turned jester. I have a hunch he wasn't a jester the entire time.

Xivii claimed to track Red,
You claimed to Swap Red and Me.
Xivii saw a scythe.

This would implicate me as having the scythe.

OR

You're lying about your role, and swapping us.

OR

Xivii was lying about his role.

OR

RR is lying and anonymous is trying to defend him...for reasons.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

POE, I don’t see The other 2 being with flipped scum.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
The Game Isn't Over Yet?!

Theo looked off to the crowd. The game is almost over... but Pythag had something to say about it.

Pythag - ?! (?!) <?!> has disappeared Day 4!

Send actions in by Saturday night (knowing me, I'll be later than this)

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something

"A time kill?! But those are things only heard of in legends!"

Theo looked to see around that Pythag had returned back, but after he did, one of the four had fallen. A cape landed along with some roleblocking and bus-driving equipment

"It seems Z25 did this. But who did it? Was it Pythag, Red Ryu, or Raxxel? It might even be someone else..."

Poor Z25. All they could do was stutter.

Z25 - Velvet (Dnacer) <Odin Sphere> was sliced eyes wide open with a time-knife on Night 5!
Pythag - ?! (?!) <?!> returned back to the game Night 5!

THIS IS A MYLO / LYLO WARNING (I will not be disclosing which one it is). Deadline is basically infinite as I'll work it out for someone else to post results if i'm not around. So... uh, yeah, take your time and have fun.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
i was killed, but i think it has to do with a power I had chosen.

tk said I was dead, so I couldn’t use an ability.

If that had happened earlier, I could have chosen which day I come back on. However since it’s end game, he just brought me back today.

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Reporting in.

Skeptical about Pythag's explanation to say the least, I get that this is a ******* game but resurrection is over the top, and what he's describing doesn't even fit TK's description of the event. It sounds like he went into hiding to avoid the lynch, which would explain the lack of flip since he didn't die.

Not to say Ryu isn't clear for me though. Voting in MYLO is definitely scummy to me, and he's either lucky that he unvoted before Pythag capitalized or he himself is scum and voted because doing such holds no risk to them. It's a terrible move either way.

So, I'm definitely a bit conflicted. Leaning on Ryu right now. Thoughts both of you?

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Not to say Ryu is clear*

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sorry, I’ll clarify.

since I had no idea what happened either, I asked TK, “did I die?”
He replied that I’m alive kinda sorta, but I am dead for tonight, and then explained it how I just explained.

I’m trying now to figure out if UP would’ve set up a bus, thinking he was already going down, as an effort to clear rax.

rax didn’t vote for anyone yesterday though.

I need to reread I think.

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Sorry, I’ll clarify.

since I had no idea what happened either, I asked TK, “did I die?”
He replied that I’m alive kinda sorta, but I am dead for tonight, and then explained it how I just explained.

I’m trying now to figure out if UP would’ve set up a bus, thinking he was already going down, as an effort to clear rax.

rax didn’t vote for anyone yesterday though.

I need to reread I think.
So, essentially, in technical terms you were dead, the text we saw was merely flavor. Acceptable explanation. How long were you aware of this ability?

You asked me yesterday by the way about the redaction thing. I will clarify again, my ability functioned like a switch. Redacted gets unredacted, and unredacted gets redacted. I used it on myself, unredacting my other two abilities but redacting my ability to unredact as a result.

I would have to read back, but UP's actions definitely struck me as odd as well from what I remember. He really shot himself in the foot.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
To answer your question I was unaware of this ability.

if you recall I choose from a list of things each night with no idea what will happen.
I thought I was dead. It was just as much a shock to me when I read that I had disappeared.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Weird.

Either I consider Pythag as self reviving scum that somehow made a night kill while dead or the choice that makes more sense Raxxel is scum.

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Weird.

Either I consider Pythag as self reviving scum that somehow made a night kill while dead or the choice that makes more sense Raxxel is scum.
I wouldn't put it past a ******* game like this to allow a dead person to kill if resurrection is truly on the table. He was only dead in technical terms after all. There is also the possibility that he's lying.

I do take your point though, the chances are he wasn't the one who killed given hoe circumstantial the evidence is. I dunno if you realize though then that this makes it pretty clear to me that you have to be the last scum if Pythag wasn't the one who killed.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Weird.

On my cursory reread, yes, Rax is looking worse. You're looking better.

Top Bottom