• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Video Game Mafia 2 - End of Line

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something

Everyone turned to look at Doop

"Aaaaaa. Lynch me! We only have little time left!"

And then he was lynched. Theo turned to look as his lynching buddy also fell to pieces... but, uh, well, nobody could find the remains of Xivii

Dooplissity - Horace (Berserker) <Armello> turned Dooplissity - Horace (Berserker / Jester) <Armello> has now left the game!
Xivii - Joshua Bright (?!) <Trails in the Sky> turned Xivii - Joshua Bright (?! / Jester) <Trails in the Sky> has exploded out of grief!

Last edited:

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
the only thing better than the fact that you didnt figure out I was jester before you lynched me was that I selfhammered and somehow y'all still didnt get it lololol

cya guys

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Gonna be busy, so I'm popping in to say real quick, anyone who votes at this point without a proper settlement or census among us is an instant scumread.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Is TK alive? That would mean we have 5 and not just 4.
Yes I’m pretty sure TK/Theo are still alive. But they also aren’t going to be too productive. It’s pretty much nab scum today or we are in trouble.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
My role is useless now and my reads have been awful this game based on my picks, Wonderful.

Also lol at the Jester role, glad it finally showed up in a game.

Whatever, just gonna roll with this.

We need to mass claim, my role was half way claimed yesterday but content stopped. Gonna reread what I can and get a better idea of what we got left.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
I mean, we can't exactly trust anything xivii and doop were tlaking about, can we?

Xivii obviously was hoping someone would counter claim.

Doop literally got himself killed twice.

TK seemed to clear Red for killing kevin,

To me it looks like the play is either Z25 or Raxxel.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I’m leaning heavily it’s not Raxxel with how his mate would have otherwise tried to run his party under the bus in a scummy way.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If we take Doops word at face value.

the death of Xivii and him makes me think.

I honestly don’t think doop was lying about having the contract, but he lied about what it did.

note how Xivii’s death says turned jester. The same is said for doop.

my guess either TK or the last scum sent this contract out and that it turned whoever signed it into a jester. Doop was not one to begin with.

Xivii Died because. He didn’t get himself lynched first.

With that in mind it raises another question.

Doop claimed Pythag has a connection to TK. TK isn’t exactly town oriented especially before those flips yesterday.

Note how this was the first thing he addressed to try and not get lynched.

My bet is Pythag is last scum

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Then it looks like it's going to come down to you and me.

I won't vote for Raxxel or RR.
TK strikes me as harmless.

That leaves you.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I’ll agree that rax and red are unlikely.

TK might be a threat but at this point I doubt since their role is more open. On top of the fact that lynching them here would be bad as we lose another day and night kill.

Of course at this point it’s out of both are hands and into the rest of the players.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
I wanted to get it out there early that I am a different entity than the other anonymous poster, apparently. I’ll provide a recap of what I know shortly. But I am under the impression that the two anonymous posters and me and perhaps Maven.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Good lord.

TK is posting as 3 people lol.

xivii said he saw red with it because I think he was trying to draw out a tracker counter claim so he would get lynched, as he was a jester.

that’s my understanding at least.

why won’t you tell us who you are, anonymous poster? Do you have any ideas on who else should or shouldn’t lynch?

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Good lord.

TK is posting as 3 people lol.

xivii said he saw red with it because I think he was trying to draw out a tracker counter claim so he would get lynched, as he was a jester.

that’s my understanding at least.

why won’t you tell us who you are, anonymous poster? Do you have any ideas on who else should or shouldn’t lynch?
1. I have very good reasons, though it should be fairly obvious based off my previous comments
2. No cause I’m not reading much. When was Xivii confirmed to be a jester? I thought that was Doop

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dooplissity - Horace (Berserker) <Armello> turned Dooplissity - Horace (Berserker / Jester) <Armello> has now left the game!
Xivii - Joshua Bright (?!) <Trails in the Sky> turned Xivii - Joshua Bright (?! / Jester) <Trails in the Sky> has exploded out of grief!
looks like there were two jesters?
Doop appeared to be town aligned, but xivii might have been third party.

unless I am reading this wrong.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Anonymous person, are you a 6th player? I didn't see ? listed in the section about players alive.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Ah yes the good ol scum tries to wagon the easiest player alive last technique.

still that’s bull ****. You’ve done nothing more then I have to prove your role or any town intent. You’ve sat here and just commented.

so by no means should you look any better then me or be allowed to start a wagon like that. Now if you had a role claim this would be a different story but unless I’ve missed something you’ve said and done nothing.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also tagging users to draw attention to your post is a classic tell tale scum move.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ah yes the good ol scum tries to wagon the easiest player alive last technique.

still that’s bull ****. You’ve done nothing more then I have to prove your role or any town intent. You’ve sat here and just commented.
Hiya pot, I'm kettle. You're not doing anything either. No one is, in case you haven't noticed.

so by no means should you look any better then me or be allowed to start a wagon like that. Now if you had a role claim this would be a different story but unless I’ve missed something you’ve said and done nothing.
What is this allowed? You can start your own wagon if you want. I'd love for you to do it.

I did claim yesterday. I'm a dreaming god. I'm aligned with town.
I've been trying to talk with the anonymous person, at least he's been in the thread. But he's being intentionally vague.

Also tagging users to draw attention to your post is a classic tell tale scum move.
Ah yes. Desiring activity. Classic scum tell. How anti town of me.
So where's your vote on me?
Where's your case on me?

Perhaps the better question is whether we should be discussing if we believe '?' or not.

which is WAY more easy to do if people are here.
And I don't want to discuss it with you, as simply by process of elimination I think you're most likely to be scum.

If only there was a way of getting people in the thread, or notifying them somehow.

Well guys? Should we believe '?' ?

Is '?' Z25 in disguise? Is it a 6th player?

Are random messengers normally aligned with mafia or town?

This game is a stupid puzzle box that seems impossible to actually figure out.
Red wanted a mass claim. I've claimed, you've claimed. We need the other two to claim. Yet no one seems to want to or care.

So yeah, I felt fine trying to rally any troops to lynch you. At least it got you to show up and be defensive, while throwing shade on me.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Hiya pot, I'm kettle. You're not doing anything either. No one is, in case you haven't noticed.

What is this allowed? You can start your own wagon if you want. I'd love for you to do it.

I did claim yesterday. I'm a dreaming god. I'm aligned with town.
I've been trying to talk with the anonymous person, at least he's been in the thread. But he's being intentionally vague.

Ah yes. Desiring activity. Classic scum tell. How anti town of me.
So where's your vote on me?
Where's your case on me?

Perhaps the better question is whether we should be discussing if we believe '?' or not.

which is WAY more easy to do if people are here.
And I don't want to discuss it with you, as simply by process of elimination I think you're most likely to be scum.

If only there was a way of getting people in the thread, or notifying them somehow.

Well guys? Should we believe '?' ?

Is '?' Z25 in disguise? Is it a 6th player?

Are random messengers normally aligned with mafia or town?

This game is a stupid puzzle box that seems impossible to actually figure out.
Red wanted a mass claim. I've claimed, you've claimed. We need the other two to claim. Yet no one seems to want to or care.

So yeah, I felt fine trying to rally any troops to lynch you. At least it got you to show up and be defensive, while throwing shade on me.
If you truly care then starting a wagon is a stupid as hell idea.

letting the other two get away with no activity only to join the bus you started would be an easy win for either one of them if they are the last scum. They should claim, and we can ask all we want that doesn’t mean it’s going to happened. They’ve clearly chosen not to comment here. Which is admittedly a red flag because town or scum should both claim at this stage in a game if asked because this is down to the wire.

As for why I’m not voting you, I’m not going to set up an easy wagon if the other two aren’t contributing and we have no idea what mr ? Over here is up too.

If TK/? Vote for you and your not last scum, the last scum will hope on that real quick and this could be an easy game over.

TK’s vote goes wherever he feels like, so if last scum gets away today they win. They would be able to easily setup the last lynch they need tomorrow as well as the night kill they would get.

So that’s why I’m not voting. I’m suspicious of you for reasons already mentioned. The problem at this point is we have had jack **** in night actions to really give us an idea and we are now in the final day or days without claims of any kind for us to work with. We have no information and it’s pretty much a guessing game at this point. So I’m not about to risk it all on a potentially bad play with the little info we have. Since you asked though, if your intent on voting me why no vote?

Id also love to hear how your process of elimination has somehow bought you to this point and why the hell you would t be discussing TK with me anyway.

because scum or not what would have to gain if you talked to me about them? What I push a lynch on them for the free big hit kill as well? Because that isn’t happening, I would not want to waste this day lynching what is basically a pretty pointless slot in the game we know nothing about when there’s at least one scum left if not too if TK counts towards winning the game but I doubt it. It’s very likely we have one scum left to get and win this game.

So I’m not acting rash today when the risk is too much

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
If you truly care then starting a wagon is a stupid as hell idea.
Please use your mind.
I didn't throw a vote down.
I wasn't anticipating them jumping in, with 0 discussion throwing a vote on you, following me.

I thought asking A question at all might actually get some people in the thread.
That was such a colossal scum tell though, so I'm tempted to going back to be inactive.

My night action was <Pterodactyl> No idea what it is or does.

We have no information and it’s pretty much a guessing game at this point. So I’m not about to risk it all on a potentially bad play with the little info we have. Since you asked though, if your intent on voting me why no vote?
I keep going back and forth on if I should put my vote before Rax and Red get here or not. The longer it's gone on the less I care.

vote z25

Id also love to hear how your process of elimination has somehow bought you to this point and why the hell you would t be discussing TK with me anyway.
Do you really think Rax is scum after UP tried to super sneaky and grimily hammer Rax? I don't. That clears Rax in my mind.
Red *reminding* me of that fact, when I asked earlier about potentially being wrong about Rax, gives credence to Red in my mind.
It's WIFOM but I don't see scum!Red reminding me of a clear townie.

This leaves the anonymous voice.
Is it red clearing himself?
(Red didn't kill kevin, even though he has a scythe)

Is it you? Doing...something?

Is it Rax?

Is it Theo? (if it is I probably will never play a game with TK ever again)

Is it a totally different character?

I'm not convinced that Xivii was ALWAYS a jester/fool, and he had narrowed it down between the two of us. Red was right there with him.
I know what I am, I know I'm not scum, that leaves a lot in my mind thinking that you're the one.

As to why I wouldn't want to discuss this with you, I'm never going to convince you that you're scummy. If I think you're the last scum, why on earth would I want to be in a chat that's just the two of us?

We have no information and it’s pretty much a guessing game at this point. So I’m not about to risk it all on a potentially bad play with the little info we have.
Exact same thing I'm getting at. It is a guessing game. So what's your guess? I thought we already knew your guess - Me. Why would I continue that conversation? Retread the exact same ground over and over? I saw our interaction earlier in the day as "I think it's you." "I think it's you." That seems to me like we should be engaging the other players rather than each other.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
My role is N. Trance from Crash Bandicoot. My abilities were redacted and unusable n1 save for an ability of mine that allowed me to unredact a player's abilities. I used it on myself naturally. However, this is a switch, so it lead to my ability to unredact to be redacted. My unlocked abilities were the being able to remove negative effects from players (I.e. I could make their actions target normally, I could make their votes normal, etc.), and being able to send messages to players anonymously.

With that out of the way...

Jfc I was leaning on Z25 as the scum vote but now I'm more confident in Pythag being the vote. I literally said "any votes without us reaching an agreement are an instant scumread". I said that because voting has a huge risk at this stage of the game with so few people left, we have no idea how many scum there are, and yet Pythag votes without me or Ryu's input.

#HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu I feel very strongly about this. What do you think?

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Jfc I was leaning on Z25 as the scum vote but now I'm more confident in Pythag being the vote. I literally said "any votes without us reaching an agreement are an instant scumread". I said that because voting has a huge risk at this stage of the game with so few people left, we have no idea how many scum there are, and yet Pythag votes without me or Ryu's input.

#HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu I feel very strongly about this. What do you think?
then vote me. Simple as that.
I don’t see a question anywhere in there, I just see “find that scummy”

WRT your power:

you could very well be responsible for the messages now being in the main thread?
I recall messages being sent to individuals, but now we are getting them in the main chat. You could’ve unlocked that, yes?

Top Bottom