• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Video Game Mafia 2 - End of Line

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Tom or Kevin. It’s day one is rather we lynch an inactive then people contributing because it’s been quite a lot of time and neither have posted.

Maven: not a fan of them coming in here demanding us to do stuff for him and then he not give any explanation or reason for his posts today.

TK: it seems we have to take care of them st some point. I don’t think they pose a directly threat currently but they do have skills.

Lastly: ? I have no idea who I’d lynch after that

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Maven plays like this all the time and usually ends up being wrong. But he’s not pushing a dumb lynch on me so null, but lynch on my boy Tom? It really be your own vets my guy

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Alright cool

So two worst slots in the game are definitely UP and than RR in that order.

Agree or disagree Z25?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Should we just kill TK and get that part over with and call this a N-1 and then just N1 becomes N0 holy **** that is spicy just makes me tingle

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Maven give me a quick synapsis of D1 in your eyes so I can see what the best mafia player in his own mind sees today.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Alright cool

So two worst slots in the game are definitely UP and than RR in that order.

Agree or disagree Z25?
What’s your reasoning?

I’m fine with Utopian atm. I don’t see him as scum currently not have I found anything bad in his plays so far. my read on Red is more null.
Should we just kill TK and get that part over with and call this a N-1 and then just N1 becomes N0 holy **** that is spicy just makes me tingle
I would support a TK lynch I’m just worried that it might have effects we don’t know about that could be bad or good(hopefully the later)

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't think so. It's possible he can win and leave, and presumably he's at least +1 body preventing the mafia from achieving their own wincon.

I also think we learn basically nothing from his lynch compared to a player's.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I remember one of this ******* modded games where lynching the mod like fully opened the game up but it was a while back

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
This game is most likely inherently swingy I’m operating off that assumption considering its summary so far

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Well, since Kevin has shown up, that leaves only Tom for inactive slots. Keeping my vote on him.

Maven89

Smash Master
Maven give me a quick synapsis of D1 in your eyes so I can see what the best mafia player in his own mind sees today.
I tell people to kill Tom. Some start to vote Tom, others ask why. I say I’ll explain when toms dead. Some are ok with this, others aren’t. Z25 makes a comment about how his role requires town to lynch a person, making people think it’s a scum slip. More I think on it, I guess it really isn’t, since a town lynched can have the requirement for town to lynch a person instead of a mafia kill.

So now I’m back for demanding we kill Tom.
Unvote
Vote: Tom

Kill Tom please

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
So maven’s not a lynched but z25 might be.

Kevin is posting so good on that.

Still want z25 obvious scum dead.

Would go Tom for inactive if no other choice.

People need to actually scum hunt and stop going in circles with set-up discussion. It’s an easy way for scum to fake content.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Ohh can’t work with you then yikes, that’s my guyyyy
So are you seriously being hesitant about voting Tom because of reasons outside the game? What do you have to say if he turns up scum?

Top Bottom