• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Video Game Dream Apocalypse: Ep.8-The Monster on Klondike Slopes! Pt.2

• Thread starter MarioRayFalconSmash X
  • Start date
M

MarioRayFalconSmash X

The snow machine was treading through the slopes when it was hit by a snowball and flipped over. The group went out to see what it was. There was a capsule(like the ones in Sonic) standing in front of the flipped vehicle. Fake Raymond scooped up some ice cream and smashed it on the capsule button. The button went down, then went back up. "It's a capsule, you idiot!" Peach said to Fake Raymond. "Open it!" She dashed at the capsule. "No!" Fake Raymond said. "What if it's a trap?" But, she didn't listen. She hopped on the button., the capsule releasing a thick smoke. "PEACH!!!" Mario called out, running through the smoke. When the smoke cleared up, she and the capsule were gone. "NOOOOOOOOO!" Mario yelled into the sky, falling to his knees. Tears came from his eyes. "Doesn't this always happen to you?" Asked Palutena. Sonic put his hand on Mario's shoulder., saying, "Yeah. If you sit around crying, you'll never save her." They flipped the vehicle back over(the right way), and continued. They stopped at a giant cave. The group was dropped off at the cave. They encountered a Yeti like monster eating a pile of ice cream sandwiches. Mario made a stern look at the monster. "Give me my Peachy back, you ugly fiend!" He demanded. Samus stepped in his way. "Whoa, whoa, watch the language," She said. Then, Mario punched her aside. "You can't tell me what to do," He said. "I don't even have a concubine," The Yeti said. "Enough with the games!" Mario yelled. "GIVE ME PEACH!!:grrr:" SMG4 whispered something into Palutena's ear, then Palutena whispered it into Mario's ear. "That Peach is not real," She told Mario. Mario turned to stone. The saying just makes him more eager to beat the Yeti up. Then, something fell from the sky and crashed into Mario. It was a Goomba. The Goomba woke up and mumbled a bit. "What was that for, you ******?!" Mario asked. "Sorry," The Goomba said. "SHUT UP! YOU'RE JUST TRYING TO HELP THIS MASTERMIND YETI HIDE MY PEACHY, AREN'T YOU?!" Mario yelled. Samus then paralyzed Mario, and the Goomba kicked Mario. "I was just trying to apologize, you big fat jerk!" The Goomba said. After getting into a fight, the Goomba's name was let out. Samus was also fed up with Mario. She became so mad she became a She-Hulk:hulk:! (fan-fiction) Now, Mario and Samus were now ready not only to trash a completely innocent Yeti, but also ready to beat each others up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom