• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Video Game Dream Apocalypse: Ep.8-The Monster on Klondike Slopes! Pt.1

• Thread starter MarioRayFalconSmash X
  • Start date
M

MarioRayFalconSmash X

Fake Raymond took out a map as the heroes exited the ravine. "Our next location is the Klondike Slopes," He announced. "I-a think I see them," Luigi said, pointing to three chocolaty slopes in the distance. "It's already getting cold," Peach whined. Luckily, there was a small Toad shop ahead. They entered, and got snow clothes. Peach got a red cape and a coat, Fake Raymond got himself a sepia, furry collared military coat, Mario got a blue scarf, Cloud and Luigi got earmuffs, and Palutena got a scarf plus earmuffs. Now, they were ready to continue going. "So, how long do you predict the walk there to be?" Mario asked, taking a bite out of a donut he bought. "Since were not even a mile away, only a few minutes," Palutena replied. Then, the trip started to get colder-and colder. "Mario, I'ma shivering," Luigi said. "You got anything to heat me up?" "You're lucky I got a few Fire Flowers," Mario replied. He gave Luigi and himself one, but not only was the trip getting very cold, there was also fog blowing at them, so it was hard to see what was ahead. Then, the group was bulldozed by a giant snowball. "Whut was that?" Kamui Wonder, who was now halfway to recovering from drunkenness, asked. "Only a giant snowball," Palutena replied fearfully. "Is everybody okay?" Everyone nodded their head yes. Then, Luigi saw something blurred in the mist of the fog. It had lights, it was orange, and Luigi also saw windows. "Hey!" He said. "Is it me,or is that a snow machine buried in these slopes?" "Nice observation!" Palutena said cheerfully. They went over to the machine and pulled it out. When they entered, there were two struggling Toads. "Thank you guys so much," One Toad said. "We were just having fun riding up the slopes when a Yeti looking creature battered the vehicle and buried it in this thick ice cream-with us in it." "Don't worry," Palutena said,embracing the Toad. "You'll be okay.""THIS IS ICE CREAM?!" Mario exclaimed with a grin on his face. He scooped some up and shoved it in his mouth, widening his grin. Immediately the hole was filled up by the ice cream winds. "Does this thing still work?" Fake Raymond asked. "Yes," The second Toad replied. "Can we borrow it to tread up the slopes?" Captain Falcon asked. "Sure," The First Toad answered. "As long as we're with you. We're mountain rangers." Everyone hopped in, and the toads started the snow machine.

The Next Part(When they find the monstrous Yeti) is coming soon. Fight in last part.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom