• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Video Game Dream Apocalypse-Ep.4-The Demon Inside!

• Thread starter MarioRayFalconSmash X
  • Start date
M

MarioRayFalconSmash X

upload_2016-4-30_15-31-39.png upload_2016-4-30_15-31-32.png Wonder was running over to her mother when another Kamui stepped in. "Pride!" She roared, scowling at the other Kamui. "What are you doing here?" "Oh, just coming to protect my mother from a stranger," He replied. "So, obey the prince-and scurry out of here." "That's my mother," She said, transforming into a dragon. "Nope. Sorry, It's-" Pride was interrupted by a dark explosion released by the possessed woman. She laughed, saying,"You are both my children." Fake Raymond took out a blaster and fired at the woman. But the woman didn't stop there. She pulled a chocolate bar out of the ground and smashed it onto SMG4's head. Cloud hopped around, avoiding her attacks. Then he found a jar of light. He pointed the jar at the woman and removed the cap. As Mario was shooting fireballs at the woman, she tossed a blob at Wonder, immediately drunkening her so she couldn't fight. The bright liquid from the jar drenched the woman, removing the demon(:demon:). SMG4 is panting like crazy, Pride has run away, the woman(her name was Mikoto)is now laying on the floor, lifeless(:skull:), and Wonder is now drunk:psycho:. The liquid oozed of the dead woman. It then started bubbling and squirming around. Then, it transformed into.....a chicken? ":glare:Strange," Fake Raymond said. "Why would this woman trap this chicken in a bottle. "It's a curse," Said a female voice in Fake Raymond's mind. "In order to see my real form, you must go to the Fountain of Reversion." "So, how do we get there?" Fake Raymond asked. ":smirk:Just leave it to me," She replied.

To be continued.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom