• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Video game characters you want with a 0% chance

TheYungLink

Smash Lord
  • Someone from Danganronpa, either one of the protagonists like Makoto Naegi, or Monokuma themselves.
  • Helen from Helen's Mysterious Castle, a very old, recently rereleased RPG Maker game that only costs $2 on Steam and I wish was more well-known.
  • Mae Borowski from Night in the Woods

M00NFIRE94

Smash Ace
Velvet Crowe (Tales of Berseria)
Wrex (Mass Effect)
Nemesis (Resident Evil 3)
Sylvanas Windrunner (World of Warcraft)

Last edited:

SpiritOfRuin

Smash Ace
Godzilla (Godzilla)
The Elric Brothers and also Pride (Full Metal Alchemist...hey they have some games)
Giygas (Mother)
Specter Knight (Shovel Knight)
Spyro (Spyro)
Isaac Clarke (Dead Space)
Frisk/Chara or Sans (Undertale)
Koopa/Dry Bones (Mario)
Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Cofagrigus (Pokemon)
Talion (Shadow of Mordor)
Wander (Shadow of Colossus)
Space Pirate (Metroid)
Zilean or Ryze (League of Legends)
Nazeebo and Azmodan (Diablo 3)
Orphea (Heroes of the Storm)

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
JC Denton from Deus Ex and Kratos from God of War.

Last edited:

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
Xurkitree (Pokémon)
Reaper (Overwatch)
Heavy Weapons Guy (Team Fortress 2)
Tetromino (Tetris)
Ori (Ori and the Blind Forest)
Sackboy (LittleBigPlanet)
Sparky (Clash Royale) LOL

Can't think of any others right now. Will update when I get the chance.

Also thinking of making a Sigma support thread for fun. What do you think?

Last edited:

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
While no video game character is impossible, Ristar is kind of a one hit wonder that I'd like to play as in Smash.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Bonk. The big headed, bald headed, caveman character from a series of underrated platformers... I think he was Hudson's mascot at some point, and there were several Bonk games released on Nintendo consoles... too bad Konami owns him, his comeback game was canned, and nobody really remembers him fondly like other platformers. More people talk about Bubsy than they talk about Bonk and that makes me sad.
Bonk was basically the face of the TurboGrafix-16 when you look back at it.

Swig Swag

Smash Rookie
Carl Johnson
John Marston with Arthur Morgan as a echo fighter
Call of duty soilder
Jimmy Hopkins
Kratos
Ratchet and Clank
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger

Last edited:

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
The Dragonborn from Skyrim. He'd be incredible beyond reason.
No need to give up hope, he could be on the Fighter's Pass! Doomguy isn't a lock.

For me, it would be any of the Sun and Moon classmates (Kiawe, Mallow, Sophocles, Lana, Lillie), any member of the Chaotix, and a rep from the Civilization series (though it does have two main games on Nintendo systems plus a spinoff).

Also if fan characters count, definitely Demo from the A Super Mario Thing games. Not possible at all, but if Travis from Mother 4 can get Smashified art, then Demo could get something.

PokéfreakofBACON

Smash Ace
NNID
PokefreakofBACON
Switch FC
SW-7469-1948-3865
Sceptile and Decidueye. My two favorite pokemon of all time, I've wanted them both to get in Smash for a long time. Sceptile I've wanted since before Smash 4 came out, and Decidueye I've wanted since Decidueye has existed. I don't see either of them ever getting in, though, since Pokemon reps are always from the latest generation when it comes to Smash.

I am The Big Sad.

Astroking112

Smash Cadet
Sly Cooper. Even if for some unforeseen reason a PlayStation character ended up in Smash, he'd be far from the first choice for most people, but he played very uniquely in PlayStation All-Stars and has a lot of style.

Cabbagehead

#Ashley4Smashley
NNID
RadRedi
A vast number of Fire Emblem characters and Pokemon who, despite being Fire Emblem and Pokemon characters, have no chance because they aren't the main lord/a starter that catches Sakurai's eye from the newest generation. Namely:

- Snorlax
- Xatu
- Scizor
- Togepi
- Sableye
- Whimsicott
- Chandelure
- Nihilego
- Pheromosa
- Lysithea
- Black Knight
- Bernie Benedetto Bernadetta

- I also think Jibanyan would be cool, but something tells me that isn't happening anytime soon.

AlRex

Smash Lord
I mean, I made a thread for Carmen Sandiego. I'd also like to reiterate Duke Nukem, Rick Taylor, Scorpion/Sub-Zero, Earthworm Jim, and probably a few others in the thread. I might also say I unfortunately don't expect Fawful, Captain Syrup, Tatanga, Wart, Andross, Missingno, the Metal Slug crew, Quote, Karnov, Billy/Jimmy Lee or Kunio-Kun, Sparkster, Fulgore, Pitfall Harry, the Hero or Yorgle from Adventure, Q*Bert, Lemmings, Parappa the Rapper, Carl "CJ" Johnson, Space Invaders, Tetris, or Charles Barkley [well, the SAJG version] any time soon, to varying degrees.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Midna (due to being an assist trophy, there are also much more popular choices amoung the assists like Waluigi and Isaac)

Skull Kid (as above)

Tifa Lockhart (I don't see us getting any more Final Fantasy characters at all, even then Sakurai and co would likely go with another protag like Terra, Squall or Lightning or perhaps a major villain which would be between Sephiroth or Kefka, or an easy to make echo which would be Zack)

Min Min (Spring Man will most likely come first if we get an Arms character, and like the aforementioned Zelda characters Spring Man is also an assist trophy)

Weavile (Because we rarely get new Pokemon from older generations, Mewtwo and Pokemon Trainer were pretty much the only exceptions, one is ****ing Mewtwo the other represents the playable protagonist of the series)

Commander Shepard (because EA, almost no smash popularity despite how great the Mass Effect Trilogy was, and because EA)

T'ai Fu (99% of people on this website probably haven't even heard of him, also was only in one game on the PSOne)

Space Pirate (I doubt we're getting anymore generic enemies outside of Pirahna Plant, and if we are there are bigger series than Metroid we could pull from like Zelda, speaking of)

TP Darknut (armour shedding mechanic would be sick, but same deal as Space Pirate)

Yoshimitsu (Heihachi or Jin from Tekken; Nightmare/Seigfried from Soul Calibur)

What sort of timeline is this that we can now consider Master Chief, Steve, and Doomslayer as having greater than 0% odds?

MrGameguycolor

Smash Lord
NNID
MrGameguycolor
Switch FC
7681-9716-5789
-Rudy the Clown (Wario Land 3 / Dr. Mario 64)

-A RPG Maker character:

*Madotsuki (Yume Nikki)
*The Batter (OFF)
*Ib & Garry (Ib)
*Ao Oni (Ao Oni)
*Yonaka / Moge-Ko ε (Mogeko Castle)
*Yosafire (The Gray Garden)
*Viola (The Witch's House)
*Brad Armstrong (Lisa: The Painful)
*D&D Friends, AKA Francis, Johnny, Nigel and Mike (Doom & Destiny)
*Phillip (Space Funeral)

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Conker
Earthworm Jim
Sir Daniel Fortesque

Duke Nukem
Scorpion
Jazz Jackrabbit

Captain Blasto
Jersey Devil

Last edited:

Geno Boost

Smash Master
Penguin (club penguin)
Sensei (club penguin)
Black mage (final fantasy)
CATS (zero wing)
Smithy (smrpg)
Axem rangers (smrpg)
Toc-man (pac-man world)
Mecha Sonic (Sonic & knuckles)
Conker (conker’s bad fur day)
Rash (battletoads)
Vectorman
Earthworm Jim
Bonk
Gex
Bubsy
Jack Frost (shin Megami tensei)
Moon (Moon: remix rpg Adventure will be on the switch worldwide and had disappeared since the first PlayStation and was Japan only)
Fauster (wario woods)
Sir Arthur (ghost n goblins)
Master Higgins (adventure island)
Fox (egg/game & watch)
Princess tomato (princess tomato in the salad kingdom)
Morshu (Zelda cd-I)
Robo Mario & F.L.U.D.D. As duo (mario kart arcade GP)
Houou (joy mech fight)
As far as I know these character still have no appearance in any smash game (expect F.L.U.D.D.)
I think we would be very lucky to see any of them represented at anything during a future smash game

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Penguin (club penguin)
Sensei (club penguin)
Black mage (final fantasy)
CATS (zero wing)
Smithy (smrpg)
Axem rangers (smrpg)
Toc-man (pac-man world)
Mecha Sonic (Sonic & knuckles)
Vectorman
Earthworm Jim
Bonk
Gex
Bubsy
Master Higgins (adventure island)
Princess tomato (princess tomato in the salad kingdom)
Morshu (Zelda cd-I)
Robo Mario & F.L.U.D.D. As duo
Houou (joy mech fight)
As far as I know these character still have no appearance in any smash game (expect F.L.U.D.D.)
I think we would be very lucky to see any of them represented at anything during a future smash game
robo mario?

StormC

Smash Hero
I don't see a world where Velvet Crowe gets picked over Lloyd or Yuri for a Tales character, but god damn that would be a sweet world.

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
Barbara The Bat from Daigasso Band Brothers/Jam With The Band, who has been declassed from Assist Trophy to Spirit

Ms. Mowz from Paper Mario The Thousand Years Door. Dang! She's not even a spirit!

EnemyMine

Smash Rookie
Mine would be the Elite Beat Agents. Favorite game from my childhood. Literally all they did in that game is dance so I have no idea would their moveset would be. All their music is licensed music so that can't work.

After the two villain reveals of Ridley and K Rool I wanted Marx and Fawful. Marx can't happen because he is a boss in WOL. I also wanted a Mario RPG rep and I adored Fawful in Bowser's Inside Story. The reason I think Fawful won't get in is because out of all the Mario Rpg characters, Geno is the most popular and probably likely. Even thought Fawful deserves it more.

Starlight Liger

Smash Journeyman
Sora. Disney owns the character and knowing how stingy Square Enix was with Cloud and Hero, I don't think Sakurai is willing to go through the licensing nightmare hassles to get Sora in no matter how vocal the fan demand is.

Lenidem

Smash Lord
Of course, strictly speaking there is no such thing as ''zero percent chance'', but I think it's pretty safe to say that Joanna Dark will never join Smash. It's a shame, I really loved Perfect Dark. It was a great game, and very different from the usual Nintendo universe.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Isaac Clarke from Dead Space would be ****ing awesome but EA killed the series after the third game underperformed. Even if the series continued, I doubt he'd be our EA rep anyway and DS has very little presence on Nintendo with Extraction on the Wii being the only game released on their consoles.

Top Bottom