• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Video - Diddy Kong Tech

D

Deleted member

Hey Diddys…

Seen plenty of threads, posts, and mentions of different tech options Diddy has in his disposal…but have yet to see anything put together as a whole and seen visually…(for the most part)
I complied the more so optimal tech options he has for anyone trying to learn/understand him. These are standard and basic movement/tech options but these alone will/have benefited Diddy greatly. Nothing new other than IPC (shout out to Pony) but serves something visually with applications and the how to’s. Hope this helps anyone in the slightest.

Unsure if this deserves a thread itself entirely or belongs elsewhere and if it does not, I would be gladly to delete it.
Anyways heres the video…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFJp0Flcb2Q

dyr

Smash Rookie
awesome video dude! we really needed an updated tech video haha. can't wait for part two!

Orocket

Smash Cadet
Hey Diddys…

Seen plenty of threads, posts, and mentions of different tech options Diddy has in his disposal…but have yet to see anything put together as a whole and seen visually…(for the most part)
I complied the more so optimal tech options he has for anyone trying to learn/understand him. These are standard and basic movement/tech options but these alone will/have benefited Diddy greatly. Nothing new other than IPC (shout out to Pony) but serves something visually with applications and the how to’s. Hope this helps anyone in the slightest.

Unsure if this deserves a thread itself entirely or belongs elsewhere and if it does not, I would be gladly to delete it.
Anyways heres the video…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFJp0Flcb2Q
This is awesome! Thanks for making this. Its nice to have all of the tech together in one video! :grin:

Pazx

hoo hah
NNID
Pazx13
this was actually really good, well done and ty

the visual demonstration of IPC was particularly helpful for me

Last edited:

Conti

Smash Ace
nice lol, i just saw this, That's funny cuz i made a video for Diddy today aswell in another thread on here :D Pretty much went over the Airial Popgun Cancle [PPC] in a bit more detail. Good stuff tho way better quality then my vid -.- I just learned IPC recently, its sooo good.

D

Deleted member

nice lol, i just saw this, That's funny cuz i made a video for Diddy today aswell in another thread on here :D Pretty much went over the Airial Popgun Cancle [PPC] in a bit more detail. Good stuff tho way better quality then my vid -.- I just learned IPC recently, its sooo good.
Just seen yours as well, good stuff. Going to make use of that tech!

W.A.C.

Smash Ace
Great video. Subscribed to your channel and I'm looking forward to the second video.

Top Bottom