• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Video Arkive & Critique Thread ~Updating in progress 45 chars done~

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
lol can i ask why?
Its not dumb, but you could work on a few things.
A very close match with my Link against a Duck Hunt. Really shows how strong Link is, especiall with rage! Enjoy! : )

https://youtu.be/vc6FbmvE4Ug
Your biggest issue is when you is the way you get back up the stage. Your ledge recovering game needs a major fix. DHDs smash attack is a perfect edge guarding tool because its safe and is a strong projectile like MegaMan. Now I would understand if he just read your get up without any movement, but he charges it right in front of you. Try jumping and do a Dair whil he is recovering from the Smash attack, or rolling once the shots are gone and do a F, D or U Smash. Mix up your game so they will never know what to expect next. So thats my Big thing, Mix up your game. DHD is on of the best edge guarding characters in the game, So every decision you make could be "The winner is Link" or "The winner is Duck hunt".

Now, Rage is what got you the win here. You are skilled, because a scrub wouldn't have lasted long, hell even turn the match around. But you can't rely on Rage for victory. Links attacks are very strong and can kill without rage. But Links attacks are unsafe and in a situation were you have 140%, you can't afford a mistake like that. You need to work on your defense game. The projectiles that will help you the most in this MU are the boomerang and arrows. Bombs could possibly slow you down, but I just don't use them in this MU. The boomerang can destroy his disc and can push back the explosive can. The arrows can push back the explosive can, and kill the wild gunman as well. Duck hunt is heavy enough to be comboed, he is sort of the weight of :mario: and :pikachu:. You can kill him rather easily without rage.

Now DHDs weakness is his air game and recovering options. If he throws a can mid-air, throw a quick boomerang or bomb and Nair, Fair or use whatever you can to gimp that stupid dog:troll:. Stages like battlefield and FD are the best places to kill DHD below the stage. I suggest throwing a projectile to make sure his double jump is gone.

My way of killing DHD is Ftilt. It blocks the can, kills the gunman and is a K.O move.

Mix up you recovering game, try to play defensive, Kill off stage. Thats my advice.

:link:

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Duck hunt is heavy enough to be comboed, he is sort of the weight of :mario: and :pikachu:.
That's a horrible approximation: Mario is weight value 98, Pikachu is 79 -- it's a gap the size of nearly half the cast. Pikachu is not "heavy enough to be comboed" either. Duck Hunt is weight value 91, the weight of Palutena (who, hint, is pretty hard to combo, unless HH was missing some magic strings here).
Try jumping and do a Dair whil he is recovering from the Smash attack, or rolling once the shots are gone and do a F, D or U Smash.
DHD's Fsmash hitboxes end on frame 30, then he has 37 frames of endlag. What you are advocating is after that hitbox is over, roll from the ledge, which takes approximately 48 frames, then do a smash attack, the fastest of which is Dsmash, first hitbox of which comes out frame 9. A normal roll behind takes 31 frames by the way, same thing. Fsmashes first hitbox is frame 15, good luck with hitting that.

For the love of God, keep using bombs, in this MU too. But you know Drizzy wasn't even asking for critique, generally people just ask if they want input.

Tri Knight

Smash Ace
hey guys im new here but i won evo the other day with link lol but i still wasnt very satisfied so pls help me critique plz and subcsribe anything is welcome

:4link:(me) vs. :4drmario:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk-QjL7uRVw
You abbreviated "please" with two different letters. I don't know which "please" to answer now. That match looked disgustingly easy.

Anyway, my bad. I hadn't even realized Drizzy's vid was just for show... Stoopid me.

Last edited:

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
hey guys im new here but i won evo the other day with link lol but i still wasnt very satisfied so pls help me critique plz and subcsribe anything is welcome
I learned this from other fighting games. Best way to ask for useful advice is not to show us a video of you winning, but rather a video of you losing to a certain opponent or character you're having a really tough time with.

Wiring your focus to address a problem presented to you makes it much easier to identify the causes of the problem which can later allow you to find solutions. This applies for the person looking for help and the person giving help.

There's not much help I can give you in the video you provided since that Dr.Mario player wasn't very strong. In fact, if you were to ask me to provide tips for that Dr. Mario player, I could name a dozen easily.

Last edited:

Dumbfire

NNID
AncientSunlight
Last edited:

link7

Smash Lord
NNID
Kidlink77
3DS FC
2234-7140-8163
I learned this from other fighting games. Best way to ask for useful advice is not to show us a video of you winning, but rather a video of you losing to a certain opponent or character you're having a really tough time with.

Wiring your focus to address a problem presented to you makes it much easier to identify the causes of the problem which can later allow you to find solutions. This applies for the person looking for help and the person giving help.

There's not much help I can give you in the video you provided since that Dr.Mario player wasn't very strong. In fact, if you were to ask me to provide tips for that Dr. Mario player, I could name a dozen easily.
You don't hang out here much do you?

kxiong92

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kxiong
New Hyrule Hero:

Hyrule Hero :4link: vs Trey:4falcon:
13 August 2015 Tournament
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Znfl989FXI

Hyrule Hero :4link: vs Dakpo :4zss:
13 August 2015 Tournament
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8i9QCjrJo8

Here's some Link dittos I had on streams: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4z_fjLj6Oc
Also Ray Kalm beating up a Link for the lulz: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGy026gt5to
I really like how Hyrule Hero has a very different style. Compared to my fast pace projectile game, he is slow paced and more focused on spacing with Link's sword. I tend to focus on projectiles to limit my opponents approaches. Although I'm comfortable without projectiles, I feel that it's hard to play well with them. But Hyrule Hero is so comfortable and does well without them. At the same time, I feel that he's too flashy sometimes. I love that he's using the dropkick to reverse upb. That combo has helped me a lot.

Last edited:

LoZ-Girl

Banned via Warnings
Hey guys, here’s a video from my last weekly on the 9th of august. I think I played a bit too daring and laid-back for tournament, even though it happened to work out. Any critique is really appreciated.

Also the sound wasn’t recorded for some reason so I asked if he could put some nice folk music in the video that I hope you enjoy xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_I_JijV_o4

link7

Smash Lord
NNID
Kidlink77
3DS FC
2234-7140-8163
Hey guys, here’s a video from my last weekly on the 9th of august. I think I played a bit too daring and laid-back for tournament, even though it happened to work out. Any critique is really appreciated.

Also the sound wasn’t recorded for some reason so I asked if he could put some nice folk music in the video that I hope you enjoy xD

If that DA had connected at 5:53 after that set up, I would have screamed. Great set though.

Not a whole lot. Why do you ask?
You'd have never made that post if you did hang out here more often.

Last edited:

Dumbfire

NNID
AncientSunlight

Lmfao the music cracked me up so much. That's some daring **** for a tourney set.

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382

I'm impressed. Although it did cost you a stock, nice techs. I love how you spiked :mario: as well. Your bait tactics are impressive as well. You act like your going for the Uair but short hop into grab. I like to keep my :mario:s guessing on whats next. This :mario: seems very patient, so I recommend building pressure and limiting his options. :mario: also has combo breaking tools, so don't get carried away with combos. You did well in the :mario: MU overall.

As for :dk: don't shield his ground pounding thing. He can't really combo out of it, so I suggest letting it hit you if your close. You got lucky, you figured that out the easy way. I lost a match cause of that. Other then that, I don't know much about :dk:. I do hope this helps a little bit.

Interesting choice of music?:denzel:

That's a horrible approximation: Mario is weight value 98, Pikachu is 79 -- it's a gap the size of nearly half the cast. Pikachu is not "heavy enough to be comboed" either. Duck Hunt is weight value 91, the weight of Palutena (who, hint, is pretty hard to combo, unless HH was missing some magic strings here).

DHD's Fsmash hitboxes end on frame 30, then he has 37 frames of endlag. What you are advocating is after that hitbox is over, roll from the ledge, which takes approximately 48 frames, then do a smash attack, the fastest of which is Dsmash, first hitbox of which comes out frame 9. A normal roll behind takes 31 frames by the way, same thing. Fsmashes first hitbox is frame 15, good luck with hitting that.

For the love of God, keep using bombs, in this MU too. But you know Drizzy wasn't even asking for critique, generally people just ask if they want input.
DHD doesn't have bomb troubles. I believe bombs are for characters that are based off movement, or have a good close quarters game.

kxiong92

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kxiong
Matches from UMN Summer Seasonal:
Requiem(Link/Samus) vs Prince Kirby(Kirby)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5pdgjykW4s&list=PLwtjOEYy9KxghTw8CUSyoeCQ5G31IUlDH&index=12

Requiem(Link) vs XEELT(Zero Suit Samus)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BskqBkxtvaw&list=PLwtjOEYy9KxghTw8CUSyoeCQ5G31IUlDH&index=16

Doubles:
Requiem(Link)/Karma(Sheik) vs Grampa Josh(Captain Falcon)/cheeky(Yoshi)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7HCLddsOOQ&index=7&list=PLwtjOEYy9KxiO0d_zLhBjb7OslZR7UrlA

There's one more doubles match that is still uploading.
Videos from UMN Two Seasons' Slam will be uploaded at the end of the week. TO is still uploading them.

Dumbfire

NNID
AncientSunlight
Matches from UMN Summer Seasonal:
Requiem(Link/Samus) vs Prince Kirby(Kirby)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5pdgjykW4s&list=PLwtjOEYy9KxghTw8CUSyoeCQ5G31IUlDH&index=12

Requiem(Link) vs XEELT(Zero Suit Samus)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BskqBkxtvaw&list=PLwtjOEYy9KxghTw8CUSyoeCQ5G31IUlDH&index=16

Doubles:
Requiem(Link)/Karma(Sheik) vs Grampa Josh(Captain Falcon)/cheeky(Yoshi)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7HCLddsOOQ&index=7&list=PLwtjOEYy9KxiO0d_zLhBjb7OslZR7UrlA

There's one more doubles match that is still uploading.
Videos from UMN Two Seasons' Slam will be uploaded at the end of the week. TO is still uploading them.
Woah Ganon the Beast and Prince Kirby are your brothers? Sweet.

Dumbfire

NNID
AncientSunlight
Links have the coolest siblings, Hyrule Hero's brother Mew2 is amazing too.

Catana

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Catanaa

Just leaving this here.
wow you're really good i wish i could beat professional for glory players like this. thanks for sharing these useful vids m8 haha now i can learn a lot about playing against good players

Karaoke Man

Smash Apprentice
wow you're really good i wish i could beat professional for glory players like this. thanks for sharing these useful vids m8 haha now i can learn a lot about playing against good players
As far as I'm concerned, there's hardly as such thing a "bad" players in Smash 4 due to how simplified it is compared to Brawl. Lower leveled players get carried by the simplicity lol.

The key wasn't to necessarily show off skill; but more like to put some ideas to video.

Last edited:

Catana

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Catanaa
As far as I'm concerned, there's hardly as such thing a "bad" players in Smash 4 due to how simplified it is compared to Brawl. Lower leveled players get carried by the simplicity lol.

The key wasn't to necessarily show off skill; but more like to put some ideas to video.
lol your right throwing out you're boomerang to bait ganons warlock punch is rly a great idea. idk y i havent thought of that before lol.

Karaoke Man

Smash Apprentice
lol your right throwing out you're boomerang to bait ganons warlock punch is rly a great idea. idk y i havent thought of that before lol.
Actually, nvm. I didn't come here to argue with people over trivial things. I'm sorry if that was all you took away from the video(s).

Last edited:

Karaoke Man

Smash Apprentice

Just leaving this here.
Lol okay.

Do you understand how easy it is to fallaciously pick apart things that happens in a video and make misguided perceptions based on that as if your (not specifically you) choices would've been any better in the heat of the match when it was actually being played?

Just because I did well in those videos, it doesn't mean the opposing players were "bad" or were plain "For Glory scrubs". Pssssh, that could've been Zero as far as anyone but me knew. The reason I did so well is maybe because I'm by some chance....Gee, I don't know.... A competent player? Lol, Idk why ya'll passive-aggressively try to penalize people for just being good with the same character you play.

I get that this is a video critique thread, but there's a difference between critique and ridicule.

FSK

Smash Ace
Lol okay.

Do you understand how easy it is to fallaciously pick apart things that happens in a video and make misguided perceptions based on that as if your (not specifically you) choices would've been any better in the heat of the match when it was actually being played?

Just because I did well in those videos, it doesn't mean the opposing players were "bad" or were plain "For Glory scrubs". Pssssh, that could've been Zero as far as anyone but me knew. The reason I did so well is maybe because I'm by some chance....Gee, I don't know.... A competent player? Lol, Idk why ya'll passive-aggressively try to penalize people for just being good with the same character you play.

I get that this is a video critique thread, but there's a difference between critique and ridicule.
When we watch a vid of two players it is possible to get a sort of idea on the skill-level of the players. It can be difficult being precise in the evaluation if it's wifi, because wifi obscures skill-level a bit. But we can get at least a general sense of it. This means we are able to see in the vid that you are not playing against Zero. Or rather if you were playing Zero he was sandbagging his **** off.

The reason this vid was met with harshness is the same as the other previous FG vids have been met with harshness. They do not contribute to anything. Your initial comment for the vid 'Just leaving this here.' as if the contents of the video would speak for itself sadly failed. Next time (please let us try this again) it would be better if you included some motivation in your original post so that we don't draw our own wrong conclusions of your motives and try to rip you apart based on that.

In the vid you show a 'technical' and 'do a lot of stuff' playstyle. This works great against a bad ganon who doesn't know what to do. But would work less against a competent player, playing a character like Falcon (I know this because I've had a very similar playstyle to yours for a long time). Your vids look exactly like the FG matches a lot of us have when we are messing around with a lesser skilled player. You do seem somewhat competent in your vids but it's really hard to judge because there is a significant skill-gap between you and your opponent. It's very easy to see this skill-gap. This skill-gap allows you to do a lot more and get away with a lot more than if you played a better opponent. I suggest that you either get some good offline players to test out your stuff on. Or you try and find some competent players on anther's ladder near you to try this on.

If you really are a competent player, I'm not gonna argue this. You might as well be. There are better ways to contribute than FG vids. I would urge you to post some more content against higher skilled players, at least you could post it to me privately. I'm am more than willing to look at it and share ideas and knowledge.

Just as an end note:
It has been stated profusely on this board through the lifetime of this game that we do not care for matches where you mess up your opponent. They add next to nothing in value, there is nothing to critique in them because you won by large margin. Close matches or losses are the way to go if you are looking for actual critique. If you instead want praise and want to be glorified, you've come to wrong place.

Last edited:

Karaoke Man

Smash Apprentice
When we watch a vid of two players it is possible to get a sort of idea on the skill-level of the players. It can be difficult being precise in the evaluation if it's wifi, because wifi obscures skill-level a bit. But we can get at least a general sense of it. This means we are able to see in the vid that you are not playing against Zero. Or rather if you we're playing Zero he was sandbagging his **** off.

The reason this vid was met with harshness is the same as the other previous FG vids have been met with harshness. They do not contribute to anything. Your initial comment for the vid 'Just leaving this here.' as if the contents of the video would speak for itself sadly failed. Next time (please let us try this again) it would be better if you included some motivation in your original post so that we don't draw our own wrong conclusions of your motives and try to rip you apart based on that.

In the vid you show a 'technical' and 'do a lot of stuff' playstyle. This works great against a bad ganon who doesn't know what to do. But would work less against a competent player, playing a character like Falcon (I know this because I've had a very similar playstyle to yours for a long time). Your vids look exactly like the FG matches a lot of us have when we are messing around with a lesser skilled player. You do seem somewhat competent in your vids but it's really hard to judge because there is a significant skill-gap between you and your opponent. It's very easy to see this skill-gap. This skill-gap allows you to do a lot more and get away with a lot more than if you played a better opponent. I suggest that you either get some good offline players to test out your stuff on. Or you try and find some competent players on anther's ladder near you to try this on.

If you really are a competent player, I'm not gonna argue this. You might as well be. There are better ways to contribute than FG vids. I would urge you to post some more content against higher skilled players, at least you could post it to me privately. I'm am more than willing to look at it and share ideas and knowledge.

Just as an end note:
It has been stated profusely on this board through the lifetime of this game that we do not care for matches where you mess up your opponent. They add next to nothing in value, there is nothing to critique in them because you won by large margin. Close matches or losses are the way to go if you are looking for actual critique. If you instead want praise and want to be glorified, you've come to wrong place.
Uhh what? "Just leaving this here" literally only meant "Just leaving this here"; there was no ulterior motivation to me posting it other than the fact that I just wanted to share it with you guys, because well...you're Link players. Why should I need any other reason? I did the same thing in the Samus boards, but you don't see them trying to chase me off, even despite the fact that I don't completely main Samus (In fact, they were rather welcoming about it) but I plan to do this same thing with other characters. So, I didn't post it to be "glorified", I posted it simply because I wanted to much like all of you have done. Again, critique =/= ridicule

If you're really contemplating "ripping me apart" for posting videos in a video critique thread, there is something very wrong with all of you; This is the Link boards, not a ****ing Mafia. It doesn't matter what your conclusion of it was, there's no justification for trying to cyber-jump someone over the internet other than the fact that you just want to in order to feel better about yourselves in some way. That isn't a reprimanding action; that's premeditated slander.

Wifi does not obscure skill levels; LAG does. There wasn't any in either of those matches. Ijs

Your last statement is basically equivocal to saying "Don't bother posting anything in here unless you wind up losing or get beaten to a pulp". While, it's true that you probably gain more experience from losing, it doesn't mean that you don't gain any experience from winning at all. Win or lose, It is possible to gain different perspectives from watching other's playstyle and what not.

And you know, I'd be happy to converse ideas and such with you or anyone, and I do get what you are saying, but my point is that passively threatening me into coming into an understanding is stupid, is not going to work, and personally, I will kindly suggest that you not do that.

Last edited:

FSK

Smash Ace
Why are you being hostile towards me for posting a video in the video arkive? You are in many ways doing the same thing you are advocating against.

Uhh what? "Just leaving this here" literally only meant "Just leaving this here"; there was no ulterior motivation to me posting it other than the fact that I just wanted to share it with you guys, because well...you're Link players. Why should I need any other reason? I did the same thing in the Samus boards, but you don't see them trying to chase me off, even despite the fact that I don't completely main Samu, but I plan to do this same thig with other characters. So, I didn't post it to be "glorified", I posted it simply because I wanted to much like all of you have done. Again, critique =/= ridicule
But why are you saying 'critique =/= ridicule' when you aren't asking for critique? You posted a vid, one of the members of this forum did not enjoy your video and let you know about it. What I did in my post was to try and enlighten you about what type of videoes that a lot of people on this boards enjoy. Therefore next time if you decide to post a video here you are more aware about what type of content people like. I also tried to explain to you that you actually can in some way determine some of the skill of the player from a match. I can see that the ganon you played was not very good. Catana could see it as well. Or we could at least see that the ganon wasn't playing seriously. In either case Catana expressed disinterest in your video.

If you're really contemplating "ripping me apart" for posting videos in a video critique thread, there is something very wrong with all of you; This is the Link boards, not a ****ing Mafia. It doesn't matter what your conclusion of it was, there's no justification for trying to cyber-jump someone over the internet other than the fact that you just want to in order to feel better about yourselves in some way. That isn't a reprimanding action; that's premeditated slander.
I was trying to explain to you why Catana went in on you. I thought that was understandable. My opening sentence of that paragraph is 'The reason this vid was met with harshness is the same as the other previous FG vids have been met with harshness.'. Then I go on to explain the reason. The 'ripping you apart' is not meant literally, that would be absurd. Maybe I should have said 'try to be mean to you'. You are also trying to insult the whole boards based on what 1 person said. As if the whole boards jumped in and tried to ridicule you or something. Catana is not the whole board or a representative of the board. You can't take one members action and project it on the rest of them. That is unfair and insulting.

Wifi does not obscure skill levels; LAG does. There wasn't any in either of those matches. Ijs
This does not make any sense at all. There is always lag on wifi. You can't have wifi and not have lag it is impossible. There can be little lag, but there can't be complete absence of lag.

Your last statement is basically equivocal to saying "Don't bother posting anything in here unless you wind up losing or get beaten to a pulp". While, it's true that you probably gain more experience from losing, it doesn't mean that you don't gain any experience at all. Win or lose, It is possible to gain different perspectives from watching other's playstyle and what not.
That is not what I said at all. I said close matches, which can include wins, or losses. Nowhere did I say you had to be beaten to a plup. But I should mention that if you mess someone up at an offline tournament then that can be accepted and enjoyed by the majority of the posters here as well.

And you know, I'd be happy to converse ideas and such with you or anyone, and I do get what you are saying, but my point is that passively threatening me into coming into an understanding is stupid, is not going to work, and personally, I will kindly suggest that you not do that.
Are you saying I threatened you? Did anyone in this thread threaten you? Cause if that is what you think then no, you didn't get anything of what I said.

Also observe Catanas post before your original one. He implied I suck, I laughed and I liked the comment. There is no need to actively get offended by everything that is posted on this forum. You should try and lighten up a bit.

Last edited:

Karaoke Man

Smash Apprentice
Why are you being hostile towards me for posting a video in the video arkive? You are in many ways doing the same thing you are advocating against.

But why are you saying 'critique =/= ridicule' when you aren't asking for critique? You posted a vid, one of the members of this forum did not enjoy your video and let you know about it. What I did in my post was to try and enlighten you about what type of videoes that a lot of people on this boards enjoy. Therefore next time if you decide to post a video here you are more aware about what type of content people like. I also tried to explain to you that you actually can in some way determine some of the skill of the player from a match. I can see that the ganon you played was not very good. Catana could see it as well. Or we could at least see that the ganon wasn't playing seriously. In either case Catana expressed disinterest in your video.

I was trying to explain to you why Catana went in on you. I thought that was understandable. My opening sentence of that paragraph is 'The reason this vid was met with harshness is the same as the other previous FG vids have been met with harshness.'. Then I go on to explain the reason. The 'ripping you apart' is not meant literally, that would be absurd. Maybe I should have said 'try to be mean to you'. You are also trying to insult the whole boards based on what 1 person said. As if the whole boards jumped in and tried to ridicule you or something. Catana is not the whole board or a representative of the board. You can't take one members action and project it on the rest of them. That is unfair and insulting.

This does not make any sense at all. There is always lag on wifi. You can't have wifi and not have lag it is impossible. There can be little lag, but there can't be complete absence of lag.

That is not what I said at all. I said close matches, which can include wins, or losses. Nowhere did I say you had to be beaten to a plup. But I should mention that if you mess someone up at an offline tournament then that can be accepted and enjoyed by the majority of the posters here as well.

Are you saying I threatened you? Did anyone in this thread threaten you? Cause if that is what you think then no, you didn't get anything of what I said.

Also observe Catanas post before your original one. He implied I suck, I laughed and I liked the comment. There is no need to actively get offended by everything that is posted on this forum. You should try and lighten up a bit.
I'm not trying to be hostile, but I just do not appreciate trolling of any kind. Passive-Aggression is the implication of hostility without being direct with it. You yourself aren't being hostile no, but you unnecessarily egged it on for no reason which implied the subtext of what Catana said to be perfectly acceptable and warranted. This is also wasn't the first time I've seen him say something repugnantly nasty to me or other people though, so I can't really say that my first impression of Catana is exactly a highlight because of that. My apologies if it sounded like I was generalizing as that wasn't my intention.

You were basically implying that people in here would jump on me if I tried to make myself "look good" which isn't really what I was trying to do. Regardless of what my motives are, there shouldn't be this looming fear of anyone getting metaphorically "torn apart" for something like posting a video. If I was a completely new player, a joke is definitely not how I would've taken it and you would've scared them off indefinitely. Because what might have been a joke to you, might not be a joke to them. It's very easy to misinterpret things on the internet if there's no specific clarity, which makes it easy to see that as a threat or at the very least, derogatory.

I responded the way I did, because I know what that kind of stuff does to people. Yes, I'm aware that you thought what Catana said to you was funny, but if that was a new Link player looking for guidance, that potentially could've destroyed his/her entire motivation to move forward with Link.

With that being said though, I am however, taking what you are saying into account, and will also nab more seat-clenching matches.

ZSaberLink

Smash Journeyman
Sigh... @KaraokeMan - FYI, Catana is super sarcastic and imo flames most people in this thread. Don't take it too harshly, as it seems like she's the only one commenting on your vid. Seems like you're done talking about this, which is probably for the better, so I'll leave it as well.

Now onto something more constructive. Scizor's efforts in the crew battle posted were great. If it wasn't for the high ceilings in Battlefield, he would have easily killed his opponent multiple times. He still ended up getting the crew battle to be quite even :).

Top Bottom