• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Melbourne Meetups and Socialness - EARL IS COMING BACK

SHuVL-Smash

Smash Apprentice
what will come first, max's nbn or half life 3
place your bets
You do understand that neither will ever come, not Max's nbn or Half Life 3! Neither of them have even been announced! Oh, an by the way I got my brawl setup working! More practice for me!!

earla

Smash Lord
yeh max dude, if you host meets

myself, nicks, agro, penguin, toshi, joey like 20 mins drive away.

ez

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
And I'm not too far by car, I think Dean and Viva's house are kind of on the way for me too. Not to mention Khoa and we have more people than we usually have come to tournaments lol

Hardpelicn

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0447-5409-6382
Yeah, if people are keen on travelling to Mill Park then yeah should be good, text me on 0432220886 if you're ever keen on Melee and I'll see if I can get anything sorted, can only really have a few people over at a time at the moment though. Give it a week or 2 and I'll see if I can get some more crt's and the rest of our funiture should all be here and setup by then too. :D

Hughie

Smash Lad
He looks great, and shoulder and chest armor looks sexy. N-airs look awesome, I just wanna see how f-airs look.

SurPr15e

Smash Journeyman
Who knew Dekar was so famous. This site celebrates Dekar's life. http://babydekar.com/about/. It even has the meaning of the name Dekar. Name your first born child Dekar because no one will ever be able to replicate his awesomeness. (Not really him by the way) ;). Also wonder what Dekar thinks about the new Marth in Smash 4.

SurPr15e

Smash Journeyman
Marf looks great in smash 4. I look forward to playing him and being better than Shaya. I mean, what? I didn't say anything.
Don't worry. If you can't be better than Shaya with Marth, then use Megaman. Easy, clean and friendly solution. I just hope Sakurai puts Bayonetta in Smash Bros. Probably might because of Bayonetta 2. She could be the next Meta Knight. If they put a Street Fighter character like Ryu or M. Bison, I'll also be happy but I'm looking forward for Bayonetta.

Jamwa

Smash Champion
marth looks the same
do you think they'll make his jab, u/f-tilts, side-b, and f/bair different moves this time?

ViVa

Smash Ace
Marth still has dancing blade (side-b), and I don't think his moveset will be different at all. Maybe they'll change how some moves work on hit, like how they're thinking of giving Link's d-air meteor properties but I dunno.

Splice

Smash Hero
Maybe there will be a glitch where he doesn't function at all, and is therefore unplayable.

Now that is a world for me to live in.

Hughie

Smash Lad
I think that if you want to discuss this, it should be in the actual Unknown522 Ban thread, not here. That's just what I think.

Top Bottom