• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Melbourne Meetups and Socialness - EARL IS COMING BACK

SurPr15e

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys. I just thought of a way to increase interest and liven up the Smash scene. What if we introduced title belts for singles and doubles champions. It would generate more interest and draw people's attention to the Smash scene here in Australia. I got the idea from Couch Warriors who did the title belt idea for Dead or Alive 5 to generate interest and bring more attention to their scene. What do you guys think. By the way. ALL HAIL EARL.

Splice

Smash Hero
I hope he carried with 4 battlefuries and a MoM.
Otherwise you guys got wrecked by a multicast leveling noob lelelele

SurPr15e

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys. I'm just thinking. Who do you reckon the hero/heroes and villain/villains of the Australian Smash community are. Each based on their respective games. Either Melee, Brawl or both.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
theres definately better dittos for the random chances than ogre magi

1v1 axe no battle hunger, phantom assassin, chaos knight, faceless void, lone druid

totally keen for axe only no battle hunger rofl

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
Viper is just luck soz, real men play 1v1 skill dittos.

We could just make a 1v1 skill only tourney with those heroes + any other with random skill (not chance) abilities

Splice

Smash Hero
Faceless Void 1v1 mid would have to be up there on my worst ideas in dota of all time.
Right up there with the notorious Razor 1v1. Holy **** that is terrible.

Splice

Smash Hero
This patch is awesome and exciting, haven't wanted to play dota this much since... ...since 6.78 was first released!

Splice

Smash Hero
safe to assume it'll work the way it did before. And did a SK on your team ever stop you from getting a desolator before hmmm??

Jamwa

Smash Champion
safe to assume it'll work the way it did before. And did a SK on your team ever stop you from getting a desolator before hmmm??
But now its BeteettbeBETbBEtbEBebBEbtEBtbEBtEbtBEtbEbtBETBEtbEBTBEtbBebtbBErbEBbRBbrRRRRRREERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Top Bottom