• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vibrant is re-enabled

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
It has come to our attention that there is a malicious exploit taking advantage of our vBulletin system by inserting a random line of code directed to somewhere off-site on the Vibrant skin, and the Vibrant skin only. For this we have turned off Vibrant and set the default to Classic Blue until we can figure out the cause of how this is happening and promptly remove it post-haste.

Update: We made a direct copy of the skin and it hasn't put that piece of code anywhere, but we've alerted our sysadmins to check it out as soon as they can regardless.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Too bad I only use my cell phone for Smashboards:(

I don't know how to enable the blue skin which by accident saw one day.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
The vibrant skin is obviously a little problem. When ever there's a large post or an accident like NiTEWiNG's accidental bad image code post, we can't see the reply, edit, quote, and multiquote button.
It's like the image is so big, the buttons are pushed off the browser screen. D:

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I noticed a bug...

When I entered my livestream into the tournament calendar so it would show up in todays livestreams, for some reason it displays the time to be 4 hours earlier than I inputted in the tournament calendar. For example, I am streaming from 7-11 but it shows up as 3-7, and I did not choose the wrong time zone. This was not a problem just a couple months ago when I used the calendar.

In order to workaround I picked a time zone 4 hours behind mine, and it should show up properly now.

I just alerted Bionic, but IDK how busy he is. Please fix!! =DDD

Top Bottom