• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VGBootCamp Indianapolis 2/20-21/2010, IN

VGBootCamp

Smash Apprentice

First of all,

We would like to thank each and every person who came to this event. We put a lot of work into this and though the entry was pretty low we all enjoyed ourselves and we hope you did as well.( Sorry for posting the results so late, we just got back from Indianapolis.)

Melee Singles (33 Entrants)

1. M2K (Marth, Fox, Etc.)
2. Vidjo (Peach)
3. ViperBoy (Falco)
4. FEAR (Fox)
5. LemonDude829
5. Hat
7. Togp
7. Salt
9. PEEF
9. Jayford
9. Microwave
9. Megachuck
13. Dracofox
13. TBG
13. jbro
13. God-is-my-rock(GIMR)
17. CNN
17. Meki

Melee Doubles(12 Teams)

1. M2K + Vidjo
2. FEAR + MegaChuck
3. Jayford + mr. H
4. Salt & togp
5. God-is-my-Rock(GIMR) + Hat
5. dracofox + microwave
7. Piramides + failnobra
7. CNN + ********
9. INSANE CARZY GUY + Doctor Bendz
9. King of Democracy + meki
9. LanceInThePants + Rinitintin

Brawl Singles(40 Entrants)

1. Ally (Snake)
2. M2K (MetaKnight)
3. Boss (Luigi/Mario)
4. Y.B.M. (Kirby/ZZS)
5. Coney (D3)
5. Infern_Angelis (Snake)
7. Logic (Olimar)
7. Hat (Snake/MK/D3)
9. Spectrum (Wario)
9. Judo (Sheik)
9. L_Cancel (Olimar)
9. Chudat (Kirby)
13. Cook (Olimar)
13. Nope (Snake)
13. fonz (Lucario)
13. capem (MetaKnight)
17. MetalMusicMan (Falco)
17. Hilt (Olimar)
17. Aposl (Pokemon Trainer)
17. God-is-my-Rock(GIMR): (Ice Climbers)
17. Nicole (Peach)
17. BMX (Wario)
17. Deez (Diddy Kong)
17. Legan (Link)

Brawl Doubles(15 Teams)

1. M2K + Logic
2. Ally Chudat
3. Coney + BMX
4. Boss + Deez
5. Capem + fonz
5. Infern_Angelis + Y.B.M.
7. God-is-my-Rock(GIMR) + Aposl
7. Hilt + Mr. Eric
9. Ed A.K.A. Achilles + Sith Lord
9. Tyr + Smash64
9. Radium88 + Tmac
9. Nicole + The Great LEgan
13. Failnobra + Piramides
13. TKO + L_Cancel
13. We Murder For Justice
13. Cook + Metal Music Man

Street Fighter 4 Singles

1. Myndgames
2. Pompus Puff
3. Piramides
4. Kyari
5. Metal Music Man
5. Marcos
7. Aposl
7. God-is-my-Rock(GIMR)

VGBootCamp

Smash Apprentice
Brawl Vids

Grand Finals Set 1 (M2K vs. Ally)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjppVr4A66o

Round 2 was not recorded but M2K did win

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtLF_DJEduA

Grand Finals Set 2 (M2K vs. Ally)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBERf39fc-c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxbyfcRXxgM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3BIjuujHBk

Round 4 was not recorded but M2K did win

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60OFyvokO9g

Losers Finals (M2K (MK) vs. Boss (Luigi)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOLww62QDbs

Round 2 was not recorded but M2K won

Round 3 is still uploading

WinnerFinals (M2K) vs. Ally

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUgwsegccvU

2 and 3 are still uploading

Boss Vs. Y.B.M. Losers Semi-Finals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBhIvDTUNMY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84oDYncTv-s

Logic (Olimar) vs. Judo (Sheik)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtHIWuK2xmI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUg_xn9bH4o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p1wAKwPZMs

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Oh, Krystedez is good XD

For a second I thought it was some random.....but still....

It makes sense now, it seems like Chu has trouble with Wario.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
So once again, Coney proves he's amazing in doubles. And our boy BMX makes a good partner for him.

And he beat P~S again, good work my friend, it will be remembered at PR time.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
fun tournament

lemon u got an easier bracket than me XD

i guess its ok cuz u got 1st seed and i got second

hat - really cool guy and awesome sheik. wish i coulda played you more after you whoopped my *** in pools

salt - good bracket match, altho i didnt put up much of a fight

fear - i had alot of fun in our match, i hope it was recorded. dreamland!!

chuck - nice talking to you, well play next time.

viperboy/lemon - u guyz rool!!!!!!11111

peef - u got better the more friendlies we played. u like falcon better than falco, but i can tell you've also put more work in falcon.
u might like falco better if you practice more, you need to get your techskill going and learn to abuse his bair/uptilt with good spacing

dew crew - good job everyone, especially jay + crrg in teams

also, vidjos face when he plays is hysterical

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Shoutouts:

Microgeorge- I'm glad we can not forum beef anymore. Good games, your fox had me on shutdown mode. Edgeguards at 90% no matter how I recovered. Thanks for the warm up for pools and variety of character practice.

Vidjo- Good times managing M2K's crazyness. The towel+thinnest bedsheet ever+floor was actually quite comfortable if you wondered. Wish we could have played some serious melee buttt next time. Speaking of next time, buy that ***** some socks.

M2K- Entertaining. You and shonic get along too well.

Megachuck- Our set for 1st seed in pools was the most intense tournament set I can remember playing ever. I caught you with the icees first match, then you gave my icees the strap second match, and last match peach v fox was mad close until you bossed me with dsmash techchases on the tiniest platform in the world haha. Good set, look forward to it next time.

Hat- Funny guy. Good job in tournament and thanks for helping me with the TV and such. I look forward to next time.

GIMR- Intense bracket match. Identical falcos. Good matches and thank's for being a big help before, during, and after the tournament.

Viperbizzle- You're gettin' it back. You need more of that gay shine oos and PLATFORM WORK but it seemed like you got it alot more than at Hot Dickings just 3 weeks ago. Good job kickin my butt (of course) with that old school upair stuff haha.

Lemondude- Funniest smasher I know. More neutral b with those aerial combos =P good game (1 game)

CNN- Scared my falco out, had to pull the Ganon to secure that pools victory. Good matches, I look forward to more next time.

Rest of Purdue- I mean, solid play across the board, you guys are all getting better. Good games.

Dr. PEEF PEEF- I'm satisfied with my performance. Need to be way more clutch with my icees grabs. GG's all.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
3. Boss (Luigi/Mario)
4. Y.B.M. (Kirby/ZZS)
5. Coney (D3)
7. Logic (Olimar)
7. Hat (Snake/MK/D3)
9. Chudat (Kirby)

Hat outplaced Chu? LOL. And Hat is the one not on current Md/Va PR. That's just funny. I said Hat should be on....

Coney got 5th again. Coney if you have premium membership, then change your title to "Mr. 5th place." If I had mine still then it'd be "Captain 9th."

And Pyronic Star(Logic) got 7th AGAIN. LOL.

Didn't know Y.b.M uses Zss even. His character choice is the same as Dazwa. Odd. Good **** though for getting 4th.

Boss is good for top 3 in even Out of state tourneys. THAT AIN'T SOVA!

Jayford

Smash Lord
GGs Everyone. Shout Outs.

Salt- Your DI is amazing, and you never die >.<. Also LOL at the first turnip you pulled being a death turnip >.<. Good set tho.

MegaChuck / FEAR - Good teams matches.

PEEF- You're getting better, but try not to john so much >.>. I know like no one plays Dr.Mario or Zelda, but you can ask anyone at Purdue I play Puff, and then random mid, low, and bottom tiers. Also teams takes skill. You have to be aware of whats going on all the time.

M2K- You bested me this time in tiny melee Mewtwo dittos, but next time you won't be so lucky /:p.

Crrg- WASHER!!!!

TBG- Good games. You're always alot of fun to play against.

Hilt / Crash- Thanks for the Brawl matches.

Lemon Dude- GGs

FEAR- Sorry for playing so poorly in our bracket match. Tired Johns I should have went Doc or Zelda :p. I wasn't feeling the Puff. Anyone else I forgot. GGs and sorry I forgot about you.

Purdue- Good job everyone. Thanks for coaching me Anthony <3.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Good **** Viperboy

Also good **** my fellow Purdue players, next time I'll try to come with you guys and make us look slightly better... ya??? ya????

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
If you PURDUE guys dont already have a chat or forum or something to talk in, can you hit me up on PM? I live in Purdue Village, and I'm always willing to meet new players in the area. Flamingo Fighter, King of Beast and Video are all purdue players as well. Flame was there, so I don't know if you knew that. (chuck)

just PM me sometime if you want to plan something, brawl, melee, w/e it is (I hope you live somewhere on campus ... ) ... I don't play melee, but I still went to the melee tourney so what the hell you know? (still will prefer brawl forever tho <3)

anyways, shoutouts later.

Also, word to everyone: I am not using spectrum anymore. That was a mistake. I used it because I thought goin to the melee tournament some people would recognize it, but since the turnout was low it didn't really matter. Ended up hurting me slightly in placement on the bracket for brawl, but no johns, I am glad I got to face M2K for the first time.

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
If you PURDUE guys dont already have a chat or forum or something to talk in, can you hit me up on PM? I live in Purdue Village, and I'm always willing to meet new players in the area. Flamingo Fighter, King of Beast and Video are all purdue players as well. Flame was there, so I don't know if you knew that. (chuck)

just PM me sometime if you want to plan something, brawl, melee, w/e it is (I hope you live somewhere on campus ... ) ... I don't play melee, but I still went to the melee tourney so what the hell you know? (still will prefer brawl forever tho <3)

anyways, shoutouts later.

Also, word to everyone: I am not using spectrum anymore. That was a mistake. I used it because I thought goin to the melee tournament some people would recognize it, but since the turnout was low it didn't really matter. Ended up hurting me slightly in placement on the bracket for brawl, but no johns, I am glad I got to face M2K for the first time.
Go to http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=160251&page=599&highlight=purdue

Shout outs coming later.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero

Surree thing, I'd love to play the Wario that beat Chu :) !!!!

I always thought Purdue had no Brawl players. We always host Melee biweeklies but the guys who go to them always john about Brawl. I <3 them both.

I live in Cary Quad... well, seeing how this is the results thread, we should talk via PM or use the link that Lanceinthepants posted (that's like, the Purdue Crew social thread haha).

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
good **** boss, coney.. and judo wdf? random **** sheik

chu wtf @ ur losses o-o u know both MU's - off day?

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Shoutouts:

1. Ally (Snake) - Nice chatting xD. good stuff winning the tourney =o!!
2. M2K (MetaKnight) - Sorry we couldn't get our wiii working in the hotel room xD
4. Y.B.M. (Kirby/ZZS) - Good stuff YBM! You represented the MW very well at this tourney xD fun chatting as usual.
5. Coney (D3)- Coney the Olimar slayer! xD Beat Hilt, Cook, and PS all in a row in bracket. Good stuff. It was fun chatting O:
5. Infern_Angelis (Snake) - GGs in pools. Too good, infern. xD Fun chatting also!
7. Logic (Olimar) - GGs in our Oli dittos. xD Definitely the best Olimar. Was nice chatting. I learned a little bit from you from watching.
7. Hat (Snake/MK/D3) - GGs Hat. You're a really smart player, and a cool/fun guy to chat you. xD We'll have to play some more next time!
9. Spectrum (Wario) - GGs in our friendlies. Your playstyle with wario is really unique and really good. xD Hope to see you again sometime.
9. L_Cancel (Olimar)- I just have to keep improving. xD!
9. Chudat (Kirby)- GGs in pools. Your kirby is amazing. xD You were really friendly too.
13. Cook (Olimar)- Nice meeting another Olimar n_n/
13. fonz (Lucario)- GGs. Your Lucario is still the best I've played. xD
13. capem (MetaKnight) - GGs, fun friendlies at the start. xD You wrecked me in doubles. Always fun chatting.
17. Hilt (Olimar)- GGs in our friendlies. xD Always nice chatting with you, Hilt!
17. Aposl (Pokemon Trainer) - GGs in pools. Your PT plays really different than TKO's. Nice job running the tourney, and nice meeting you!
17. God-is-my-Rock(GIMR): (Ice Climbers)- Nice meeting you! Nice job running the tourney too!
17. Nicole (Peach) - lol I was so scared that I would have to play you in bracket. xD Nice meeting you.
17. BMX (Wario) - GGs BMX. It's unfortunate you had an SD, in a fairly close game x__x. Always fun chatting with you.
17. Deez (Diddy Kong)- Nice seeing you again deez. xD
17. Legan (Link)- GGs! It was awesome meeting you Legan, you're a really cool guy. Best Link!

Additonal Shoutouts:

Reset - Thanks for everything! It was really fun hanging out with you. And I appreciate the housing on Friday night. =)

TKO - Thanks for everything. Is was very generous of you to drive me back home. GGs in teams too. xD Even though we didn't do very well it still was fun. xD

Smash64 - Nice seeing you again. xD Our team matches were really fun. lol

Tyr- Nice seeing you again too.

PEEF - Thanks for playing me in melee. xD I learned a lot after all that we played. If I get back into melee now, I have you to thank haha.

All the melee people I played in pools - GGs. It was my first melee tourney. xD It was fun playing you all, I learned a lot.

If I forgot someone in my shoutouts, I'm sorry. xD There were just so many people to give shoutouts to, it's easy to forget. x___x!

Legan

Smash Lord
Good **** at this tourney everyone, Shoutouts later.

Plus I got some Dubz vids with Boss/Deez and Gimz/and i dunno apostle? i gotta send off.

I also got that random *** Boss(G&W) vs M2k(mk) replay i might get uploaded eventually because it made me lol hard.

GOD KAIS!!!!

Top Bottom