• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VGBC Xanadu Results, Baltimore, MD, 11/27/2010, D3 in the Building!

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
sorry fatal :(

good **** coney for winning, i'm coming for you at tants... hope you like the new target on your back :)

Coney

Smash Master
GIMR. Forgot my wii at the venue. It has thumbs(sebs) number on it since I bought it from him. Lemme know if you picked it up
yeah, we found it last night in that big-*** ikea bag. calvin has it i think

also i wanna just point out that takeover lost second round and had to make the marathon run all the way back up the bracket. that's impressive no matter who or where you are, considering loser's always has to keep moving without much room for breaks or rests in between. good **** alan!

Lobos

Smash Master
GGs everyone

Good stuff with the uploads zant

poyo I beat KT's kirby but lost in Tl dittos

kaffei I will check my wii tomorrow for uploads

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
GGs everyone

Good stuff with the uploads zant

poyo I beat KT's kirby but lost in Tl dittos

kaffei I will check my wii tomorrow for uploads
Guess what I was told was wrong ^^;

I actually didn't watch the mid tiers stream, I just heard about what happened from a friend on MSN and he said KT beat you so I assumed he went Kirby since he posted if he played you he would. Since you did beat his Kirby good stuff :D

TL dittos are mad dumb though x_x

Coney

Smash Master
stuff's getting uploaded now, including mid tiers i'm finally getting around to from sassy's

Takeover :snake: v. Kingtoon :toonlink:
Takeover :snake: v. Chu :kirby2: Losers Finals
Takeover :snake: v. Coney :dedede: Grand Finals

Luckay :pit: v. Coney :ness2: Mid Tiers

and, um

that's it rofl

tant should have the rest i think!

http://www.youtube.com/coneyzzzzz

cheggit cheggit

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
ZAK!

double matches were saved in your sd card (that's in your wii) !! if you can't upload them, send the vids to me =) thanks

yeah.. and good **** for winning the whole thing.. O_O the infinite buffet (b) so good

also Alan's comeback vs Chu was ****ing clutch..

Coney

Smash Master
ZAK!

double matches were saved in your sd card (that's in your wii) !! if you can't upload them, send the vids to me =) thanks

yeah.. and good **** for winning the whole thing.. O_O the infinite buffet (b) so good

also Alan's comeback vs Chu was ****ing clutch..
lmfao the infinite buffet, all you can eat baby

my wii wasn't up there until later when tant had to leave so he has the doubles vids, i'm sure he'll put them up though

Deez.

Smash Lord
: ( Shout-outs later... really fun tourney.. Hope to see everyone back at tants... Lookin for teammate now so I can actually get practice with them.. hit me up on aim or this. Slik? Coney? korn?

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
yeah, we found it last night in that big-*** ikea bag. calvin has it i think

also i wanna just point out that takeover lost second round and had to make the marathon run all the way back up the bracket. that's impressive no matter who or where you are, considering loser's always has to keep moving without much room for breaks or rests in between. good **** alan!
thanks again zak nd everybody that supported me throughout the event.

@ ally & anti LMAO
having an mk slump right now.
smurf, xzax, & now poyo. lolol

anways would do shout outs to everyone but usin my ps3 right now.

But june and korn, are teams matches were ****in intense u guys almost came back. lol

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
Coney reppin' dat Dedede.

Shoutouts off the top of my head:

Poyo: I think you hit the nail on the head with what you said, but thanks for not going MK on me like you did poor Zanna.

Lukay: You and that pit, that was some good **** man.

Coney: Look above. You need to teach me how to be good with D3 (and Ness)

Kaffei: MK, grrr. Though, when you flipped out when I got that swallowcide, that was good. I got you next time.

Relax: You're real good, it was nice having matches.

That one duded that played a MM and beat me with Diddy: Thanks for those matches even though I lost, I don't have much experience playing Diddy, and the matches sort of gave me a slight idea on what to do.

2Fast, Zanna, Smoky: We keepin' it legit.

Logic: Damn you and thinking Luigi would be good on Halberd. Damn you.

Aposl

Smash Ace
Good stuff Coney! Because you won this tournament we should hang out Friday.

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
Great Job Zak and Alan. Speed, you too. Putting PS in losers boyyyyyy.. Great job, that's tough. You seemed frustrated vs KT during the last few matches. You'll get your top 3 next one for sure.

Sorry I didn't make it VG guys... End of the semester is wrecking me, and I'm broke because of cutting my work hours to deal with it. Congrats on a great event.

Oh yea...

FNB 4th best crew IMO

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
: ( Shout-outs later... really fun tourney.. Hope to see everyone back at tants... Lookin for teammate now so I can actually get practice with them.. hit me up on aim or this. Slik? Coney? korn?
:urg:
me and boss are teaming at Tant's
it was great to see you again btw ;o

But june and korn, are teams matches were ****in intense u guys almost came back. lol
too bad I got wrecked in winner's :mad:

If this is the price of victory then I feel bad for Coney :(
LOL dik

ANTi_

Smash Hero
POYO KNiGHT!!!

loooool.

I still cant get over him beating Takeover.

Good **** little man.

yeah i called you little

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Great Job Zak and Alan. Speed, you too. Putting PS in losers boyyyyyy.. Great job, that's tough. You seemed frustrated vs KT during the last few matches. You'll get your top 3 next one for sure.

Sorry I didn't make it VG guys... End of the semester is wrecking me, and I'm broke because of cutting my work hours to deal with it. Congrats on a great event.

Oh yea...

FNB 4th best crew IMO
no problem mah dude

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
POYO KNiGHT!!!

loooool.

I still cant get over him beating Takeover.

Good **** little man.

yeah i called you little
I play JacobKnight ;)

Also to anyone who wants to know the origin of the name JacobKnight since I don't think I've told anyone.

There's a Lucas/Diddy (he's kinda main confused right now actually) player from PA named Kub (BlastnJacob on YouTube). He's not too much of a Smasher as I met him from the Pokemon ROM Hacker Community (the community of people who make Pokemon ROM Hack series on YouTube, not the ones who make downloadable/playable ROMs). And we were playing Wi-Fi one day and on Skype along with another one of our friends from the PokeHack Community. It was a FFA, but it was me vs Kub in MK dittos, we were both at last stock. He pretty much ***** me (and he NEVER plays MK either) and I was like "THAT JACOBKNIGHT!!!" ever since then I've started using Green MK since Kub uses Green MK when he DOES play MK (I've played Dark MK for the longest time) and started calling my MK, JacobKnight as tribute to the **** of that match. Jacob is Kub's real name and most people in the PokeHacker Community just go by their real names and we all call him Jacob, he just calls himself Kub for Smasher name purposes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PMdIDt4w2c ;)

Luis Alejandro

Smash Rookie
Speed went harder den a paint @ coney lol. Annnnnd why is it that his name is speed again? lol he was taking forever to beat that one guy and had to time him out hahaha. He also talks slowly and has a low pitch voice so um yea.. lol.
Goods stuff nevertheless but i didnt have my controller with me so i had to use novas ultra broken one ugh. I had a much better time playing super street fighter 4 with the dude that worked there tho so that was fun.

Top Bottom