• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VGBC and Xanadu Gaming Present: Baltimore Brawl 2 COT5 Combo Pass!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
Anyone driving through laurel :8 trying to get a ride lol...

Or atleast a ride back to laurel lol. Cause I'll be up all night at apple store :$

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Usually we give $5 back to the first 5 full setups.

Aposl

Smash Ace
logic never returned my call, and aposl never picks up =/, is there anybody else that I can reach in terms of contact and information?
Was in TX for a week, and my phone has been disconnected :awesome: so just pm me dude!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i hear some of tristate and such are coming to this

i might give the atl north cot5 pass out here at this event

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Someone bring an extra controller. I lost my spare @ Hofstra last weekend and lost my good one @ Pound b4 that. It's been rough, BUT I WONT LOSE YOURS! ;o
I'll have my spare with me. If you lose it, so help me god...

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Oh you're coming to this Mekos? If so, I must meet you. I can probably find you just by listening for your sweet succulent voice, which we heard from your match video. :)
Yeah I can definitely come. It's just I get off work at 11:30 and I'm coming from Richmond, Va. It takes about 3 hrs to get up there. So hopefully I make it:urg:

hmmm Could yall do mid tier singles first!? :(

Also, I did mention this days ago and no one responded. TOs please respond. Dubs is my love! :)

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Yeah I can definitely come. It's just I get off work at 11:30 and I'm coming from Richmond, Va. It takes about 3 hrs to get up there. So hopefully I make it:urg:

hmmm Could yall do mid tier singles first!? :(

Also, I did mention this days ago and no one responded. TOs please respond. Dubs is my love! :)
Sorry Mekos, but they probably won't do this ^^'.

pharoahe monch

Smash Rookie
Selling a brand new white controller at this I think tant said he wanted it before but idk if he still does

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I got my own brandon, I won't be here anyways

Good luck everyone, vg always has big events during impact so I can't always make it. June and Joe, **** face

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Yes DA1OS, I'd love to. I want to MM most people lol. My car is leaving later, get hype.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Anyone else wanna' MM my Fox?

@Cheese: Teach me IC's tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom