• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Very Organized Growing List of Videos worth seeing... period ~update~

Anthinus

Smash Journeyman
I have a thread with some Sonic matches and other stuff, If you like it you can add it to the list. BTW good work, great thread... The link is in my sign

Niko_K

Smash Master
When was this updated last, it has my combo video as a new video xD

*Edit wow this thread is old, I'm high*

Wife

Smash Lord
yeah the advanced techniques thing is interesting. I wonder if that jump glitch thing can do for brawl what wavedashing did for Melee. I won't play brawl until you guys magically uncover a hitstun glitch, but interesting nonetheless.

For a trip down memory lane though definitely check out the videos in my sig, they're good ****.

joshrego

Smash Rookie
Videos are nice, wortjh watching. Videos are clear and good. overall entertaining. I am looking forward for more good videos.

Loaf of Bread

Smash Rookie
I am currently working on a collection of playlists to have every type of match up in video form, that way it will hopefully make video searching for certain match ups immensely easier. I originally just made this so I could use it, but I figured I could let people know about it if they would be interested to use it as well. Anyway, maybe it isn't the greatest idea but I have found plenty of use for it. Feel free to use it if you are interested, I have about 500ish/703 with at least 1 video, this is a work in progress and I hope it will help anyone who is looking for videos on their character. I consider these videos to be of decent (competitive) quality of play. None of these videos are of me, just of others that I have seen and thought were very good or I could learn something from them. If you do decide to check this out feel free to let me know if any of the videos that are not high enough quality of play or recording, or if there are duplicates of videos or they are in the wrong playlist, it is a lot of videos to keep track of so help or advice are always welcome. I hope you enjoy the playlists on my youtube page. An easy way to search through these playlists is to simply "control" F and type the name of the character you would like to watch.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Loafalco#g/p

Top Bottom