• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Very Hard and Intense on Boss Battles

hydrokyogre

Smash Apprentice
Use Fox. I've made attempts with nearly every character but Fox is the only one I've ever finished Intense with. I succeeded on my 3rd try with him, fighting Tabuu on intense for the first time with no problems at all.

Memorize the bosses' attack patterns (especially the one-hit-KO ones). Dodge attacks, then whenever there is an opening use Fox's front air attack (the helicopter kick). It does a very large amount of damage if all of the kicks connect, which is fairly easy to do since the bosses are so big.

Reflect things like Meta Ridley's smaller fire shots, it's easy and they do a ton of damage to him

Reflect Duon's rapid-fire projectile things (but NOT the blue lasers, those can't be reflected), and lead the slow white missiles back into him.

If Porky's "searchlight laser" is difficult for you to dodge, try using Fox's side-b to dash away from it

Make sure you are familiar with Tabuu's attacks and that you are able to dodge them all. You could consider going into the Subspace Emissary's Great Maze on intense, then fighting Tabuu there for practice.

The Max is Back

Smash Cadet
The best way I did it was to use Meta Knights neutral A attack on each boss. But memorizing each bosses movements is crucial to beating very hard and intense.

Top Bottom