• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Venonat as an echo of jigglypuff

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
This is a bit of weird one. Venonat is the insect pokemon, classified as pokedex number #48. Venonat also evolves into venomoth. It made it's debut in Pokémon Red Green and Blue. Venonat is a poison and bug type, and is structurally similar to jigglypuff. An igglybuff echo might make more sense, but venonat is the wacky idea. I'm serious. Just imagine for a sec his moveset and jigglypuff's. They fit pretty well. Jumping might be an issue, but he still looks floaty enough. Maybe make him have less jumps but more distance? Up special would be Bug Buzz instead of sing, and would deal damage too. Venonat would also need a different final smash. My ideas include him shooting multiple large sludge bombs to a poison storm or poison floor. There's a decent amount of ideas you can come up with. That's my idea folks.

250px-048Venonat.png

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Please updated your op to have more information. Right now it's very bareboned.

https://smashboards.com/threads/blo...ck-from-super-mario-bros-as-a-fighter.471249/ Here's an example of a more updated opening post(for a lol option no less). Make us feel like we should be interesting.

Keep in mind Opening Posts for these topics want substantial information. It's not really for a "here's my idea, please help me" alone. Not that you should be afraid to ask for help, but your OP should have enough where you can ask for more help during regular discussion within the topic. That's just a natural part of speculation.

Top Bottom