• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VENGEANCE Results - April 7th, 2012 - Cincinnati, OH

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Doubles

1: Logic/Ally (Logic/Ally) ($384.00)
2: Sugar Spice and Everything Nice (Bpow/Fino) ($192.00)
3: Glory Road God Kais (Kain/MJG) ($64.00)
4: Double Metaknight (FAE/Delux)
5: Double Pit? Oh, ****!! (Luckay/Krystedez)
5: Overswarm/Kel (Overswarm/Kel)
7: Eddie/tech (Eddie/Tech)
7: Reflex/Zinoto (Reflex/Zinoto)
9: Nope/Fizzle (Nope/Fizzle)
9: Papa Z/Mister Eric (Papa Z/Mister Eric)
9: Filthy Fredrick Jebus (DRN/Player-1)
9: Sneaky/Zeton (Sneaky/Zeton)
13: Everybody Gets One (Judo/Spec)
13: Spark Kassandrill and Flame Luminoth (Luminoth/Kassandra)
13: Tmacc/Hadesblade (Tmacc/Hadesblade)
13: Grandma's Dukuz Lookin Like Flapjacks (Legan/AZ)
17: Redifining Masculinity (Ryker/Joey)
17: ShadowPhoenix/S2 (ShadowPhoenix/S2)
17: Rauleen/WTP (Rauleen/WTP)
17: Gifts/Dynomite (Gifts/Dynomite)
17: Sovereign/Carls493 (Sovereign/Carls493)
17: Smashing Buttons Like Simon, It's Mahvel (SoulPech/Juu)
17: FreeG and Bloshi (Sammy/MX)
17: The Falcons of America (Jt556/FalconFist)
25: SuperMegaAwesome (Zyth/Steep)
25: K.Rung/FF OriBro (K.Rung/FF OriBro)
25: A Boy and His Bot (Commander G/Wiggy)
25: Death/DK926 (Death/DK926)
25: Puffballs and Beards (Ralph Cecil/Hoboz)
25: Scythe/Dtj Composer (Scythe/Dtj Composer)
25: Triangle Man (Travesty/LunaLang)
25: Aren't You Glad You Moved to Cincinnati?! (Crash/BetaDyne)

[Collapse=Doubles Bracket]
[/collapse]

Amateur Bracket

1: Carls ($28.8)
2: Papa Z ($13.2)
3: ShadowPhoenix ($8.4)
4: Jt556 ($4.8)
5: TheKiest ($2.4)
5: Hoboz ($2.4)
7: DrillBitSammy
7: Red Ryu
9: Juushichi
9: SoulPech
9: Falcon Fist
9: Gifts
13: Radium
13: Wiggy
13: K.Rung
13: JTsm
17: ToastBread
17: Steep
17: DK296
17: WolfOfMay
17: DtJ Composer
17: LunaLang
17: Jared
17: Commander Gregorius
25: Betadyne
25: Judge
25: Travesty
25: Silver
25: Cameron
25: DtJ Dextersquaid

[collapse=Amateur Bracket]
[/collapse]

Singles Bracket

1: Ally ($379.20)
2: Kain ($173.80)
3: MJG ($110.60)
4: Fino #JetSkis #RIP #NeverForget ($63.20)
5: Reflex ($31.60)
5: Logic ($31.60)
7: Luckay
7: Krystedez
9: DeLux
9: Player-1
9: Roller
9: DRN
13: Judo
13: Alphazealot
13: DLA
13: SneakyTako
17: Zeton
17: Dyno
17: MX
17: Legan
17: Fizzle
17: FAE
17: Zinoto
17: Technical_Chase
25: Hadesblade
25: FF Ori_bro
25: Ralph Cecil
25: Bpow
25: WTP
25: Overswarm
25: Light
25: EddieG
33: Mister Eric
33: Chris4ever
33: Kel
33: Spec
33: Clowsui
33: Zyth
33: Crash
33: Nope
33: Bonds
33: Tmacc
33: Dooms
33: Scythe
33: KassandraNova
33: Ryker
33: Luminoth64
33: Sovereign

[collapse=Singles]
[/collapse]

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
A few things I would like to note:
-I'm not going to, at this time, put characters for each of the players. If some would like to help me with that (I'm sure Chi will be better in this area than I would be), then we'll take care of that then. I wasn't particularly keeping tabs on matches, so I will most likely be wrong too often to spend the time on it.
-Payments may be incorrect. If some of the players that were paid notices that the amounts are incorrect, please let me know and I will adjust the results. I had to leave before singles ended so I was not there when players were paid. I know for a fact that the payout for Amateur is correct, though (unless they decided to pay out a lower amount of players).
-I apologize to anyone I may have been short with. was having a bit of a break down, forgetting my medicine.
-I had a great time at the event. So glad that so many people made it out here from as many regions as did.

Will be making some personal shoutouts after awhile. Wanted to make sure that this was up as soon as possible so that we could begin migrating posts.

Roller

Smash Legend
1st! Will add shoutouts shortly.

Also, Hilt. Please add people who missed the pools cutoffs for shoutouts purposes.

EDIT: Just realized AM bracket is there, so I guess that works. Though I think not everyone eligible entered. Not sure tho.

yo a fox won AB?

Man now I wish I had gone.

wait Judo got 13th?

Now I'm glad i didn't go.

Get bodied MI, I'm disappointed in all of you, especially roller, I honestly expected you to at least make top 8, and you had an easy bracket. Sorry Zinoto, but I honestly didn't expect you to do well at this, although I still think you're a good enough player to have. L_Cancel, Sparta Kick,
NOJ
, PDS and I will be making it to the next one, hopefully we can make our state look better. Did any of the MI vs better states crew battles happen?

TheKiest

Smash Champion
I won money?!?!?!? ****!

Shoutouts to Hilt for commentating with me. I need to go to more streamed events apparently.

real talk roller you had like the easiest bracket ever lol

my worst fears for zinoto were realized, MI has no good active olimars. idk why he lost to sneakytako tho, must've been on that choke express.

NoJ and I will win dubs next time

also

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN

& MJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJG

good **** guys

finally shoutouts to gio for having the most baller falco i've ever seen and winning the tournament 8)

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Kain did woooooooooooooooooork

good ****

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Mister Eric your performance is beyond disappointing, Step it up. God Kais do not Tie for Last place. I have no more words for you.

Eddie, Step it up...that Marth was pretty Scary last I heard..

Glad to see Majority of The God Kais placing well...

MJG and Kain Good Stuff holding it down for the family as usual. I miss ya'll, Salty we couldn't kick it.

Krystedez good placing I know you did well with Pit and Wario, you did well for the family. Come to the Room and Say Hi sometimes...

Judo, AZ, Legan, Fizzle...you all held it down, fairly good placings...keep it up!

Why didn't Blue Rogue make it?

Others:
DRN you make it to my hometown when i don't live there anymore... Come to Whobo in August!

Sneaky I see you putting in work Keep it up pimp...
Good job MX, still working on that fox or did Yoshi do it for you...

Overswarm, go back to ROB! I think he fits you! Miss you pimp..

Kel, Look at your phone between matches cause I text you when you were playing the Pit Player.
Play Snake!

Rauleen Move to Texas... :-D

DLA your Ganon is fun to watch.

Logic, Sorry I coudn't kick it with you Homie, but when Whobo rolls around, you already know..it's going down.

Chi - I'mma need you to step it up... you been playing the game for as long as I have and you are Bunnnsss!!! Just playing pimp... but step it up...

Miss you all... God Kais are in full effect regardless. Peace and Love...

SoulPech

Smash Master
Shoutouts!:

1: Carls- COLUMBUS! Good **** on winning the amateur bracket. One of your bigger tournaments and you did very nice. Thanks for coming out.
2: Papa Z- Cbus again! We all know you def should be in the pro bracket, but stuff happens. Bright side is you still walked out with money.
4: Jt556- dat cbus. Sonic is always so annoying. can't wait to not nor kill each other. Thanks for showing up.
5: TheKiest- cbus again. Glad I got to see you at this tourney. In the future, I would like to help you run and organize tournaments in the future. It's something I think it would be fun.
7: DrillBitSammy- man...this cbus thing...good job placing at this tourney. Always love watching your Luigi getting better and better.
7: Red Ryu - I forget where you're from X_X, but I'm glad I got to play you. the Lucario match-up is something I will never learn (OH doesn't have Lucario, except for Fonz, who has Soccer johns), but definitely learned a lot.
9: Juushichi- You're a jerk. :3
9: SoulPech- Gay.
13: Radium- I'm glad I got to play you :). Your Kirby is fun to play. In case if you face Jiggs again, you want to stay on the ground and play more of a ground game against her. u-tilt is godlike against Jiggs; just some advice.
13: Wiggy- Fun matches in bracket.
17: DtJ Composer- Team Noobest...ugh. Anyways, always fun to hang out with ^^
25: Betadyne- Very close sets in the bracket. You have a nice Wolf, but there are times where you do become predictable, which I was able to punish. Anyways, I hope I play your wolf in the future.
25: Cameron- I was pumped when I saw you! I wanted to face you again in friendlies, which I did and it made me happy. Don't worry about how you do in brackets; just take the exp and learn from it for the future. Glad you came out ^^
25: DtJ Dextersquaid- Also, glad you came out too. I hope to drag Juu and I along to play some friendlies in Bloomington. Money Johns prevent it T.T
-----------

9: Judo- I remember you speaking to me about Jiggs and her rest. Something about star smashing through the ceiling..I don't remember and I couldn't hear what you said to be honest. Do you think you can maybe explain what you meant?
13: Alphazealot- CBUS! Very excited that you came out. I definitely want to play you more. I hope you will be going to more Wednesday Smashfests.
13: SneakyTako- "Columbus"..Good **** on placing this high. Always fun to hang out with and I will definitely bring honor back and beat you at PPL >:|
17: MX -cbus! Once again, awesome that you placed this high. Hope you can come more to the Smashfests.
17: Fizzle - FIZZLE!! Always fun seeing you anywhere! Also, we need to play some league matches.
25: Hadesblade- I finally got to play you. I've actually been wanting to every since the small tourney in Bloomingfield. Nice matches.
25: Overswarm- Always a pleasure seeing ya. Was hoping Chonce and I would do better against you and Kel, but stuff happens *Shrug*. Hope to see you in more tourneys.
33: Kel- Glad you came out. What I said earlier is very similar to what i'm saying to you. Hope we play in pools in future tourneys.
33: Clowsui- Thanks for organizing the tourney. Definitely had a blast and I definitely love the new location of AL. Hope to play in pools.
33: Crash- Crash Gimmicks! So legit X_X. I need to learn the matchups. Definitely want to run back some match-ups in the future.
33: Nope- My mind was almost blown when I saw you. I honestly though Springfield was inactive and no one played. Glad I got to play you even though I hate the Snake matchup. Hope to play ya in the future ^^
33: Ryker- Finally got to meet you. Very chill guy and fun to hang out with. Hope we get to see each other again (better if in pools :O)
33: Luminoth64- Nice friendlies. It definitely helped alot and I am slowly learning more about the wolf matchup and what I need to do.
. .....

As I said before, Columbus exceeeded my expectations. It also helps me to figure out the next steps in order to organize Cbus again to become even better. Overall, I am satisfied ^^

*LONG POST IS LONG X_X*

ShadowPhoenix951

Smash Ace
SP, what he was saying, was that a character with a Z-air, like Toon Link for instance, when they're killed off the top, can Zair so that they're killed as if they were hit off a blast zone, respawn sooner, and then punish you for still being asleep.

Shoutouts when I'm feeling not lazy.

Also, sorry if I caused any confusion for you at the venue, since I'm also referred to as SP. >.>

SoulPech

Smash Master
SP, what he was saying, was that a character with a Z-air, like Toon Link for instance, when they're killed off the top, can Zair so that they're killed as if they were hit off a blast zone, respawn sooner, and then punish you for still being asleep. Also, sorry if I caused any confusion for you at the venue, since I'm also referred to as SP. >.>
Ah, I am aware of this. I actually ran a test on this. apparently, they cannot zair out until around 250%, which is not viable. Pretty much, You don't want to do it on zair chars

Also, there was 0 confusion. People just call me by my full name or my real name. no worries ^^

MX778

Smash Journeyman
1: Ally ($379.20) :snake:
2: Kain ($173.80) :wolf:
3: MJG ($110.60) :toonlink:
4: Fino #JetSkis #RIP #NeverForget ($63.20) :olimar: ?
5: Reflex ($31.60) :wario: / :pt:
5: Logic ($31.60) :olimar:
7: Luckay :pit:
7: Krystedez :pit: / :wario:
9: DeLux :popo:
9: Player-1 :diddy:
9: Roller :popo:
9: DRN :zerosuitsamus:
13: Judo :sheik:
13: Alphazealot :diddy:
13: DLA :ganondorf: / :falco: / :dk2:
13: SneakyTako :rob: / :dedede:
17: Zeton :fox:
17: Dyno :wario:
17: MX :yoshi2: / :fox:
17: Legan :zerosuitsamus: / :marth: ?
17: Fizzle :dedede: / :falco:
17: FAE :lucas:
17: Zinoto :diddy:
17: Technical_Chase :dedede:
25: Hadesblade :yoshi2:
25: FF Ori_bro :olimar: / :marth: ?
25: Ralph Cecil :snake:
25: Bpow :wario:
25: WTP :dedede:
25: Overswarm :rob: / :marth:
25: Light :falco:
25: EddieG :marth: / :peach:
33: Mister Eric :rob:
33: Chris4ever
33: Kel :marth:
33: Spec :pikachu2:
33: Clowsui :marth:
33: Zyth :dk2:
33: Crash :luigi2:
33: Nope :snake:
33: Bonds :snake:
33: Tmacc :wario: /:rob: /:popo:
33: Dooms
33: Scythe :lucario:
33: KassandraNova :peach:
33: Ryker :falco: / :marth:
33: Luminoth64 :wolf:
33: Sovereign :zerosuitsamus: ?

Well....I got most of them. Feel free to correct anything that I might have missed.

AM Bracket:

1: Carls ($28.8) :fox:
2: Papa Z ($13.2) :marth:
3: ShadowPhoenix ($8.4) :fox: / :gw:
4: Jt556 ($4.8) :sonic: / :falcon:
5: TheKiest ($2.4) :dedede:
5: Hoboz ($2.4)
7: DrillBitSammy :luigi2:
7: Red Ryu :lucario:
9: Juushichi :mario2:
9: SoulPech :jigglypuff:
9: Falcon Fist :pt: / :falcon:
9: Gifts
13: Radium
13: Wiggy
13: K.Rung :kirby2:
13: JTsm
17: ToastBread
17: Steep :mario2: / :luigi2:
17: DK296
17: WolfOfMay :wolf:
17: DtJ Composer :samus2:
17: LunaLang :lucario:
17: Jared
17: Commander Gregorius :rob:
25: Betadyne
25: Judge
25: Travesty :dedede:
25: Silver
25: Cameron :falcon:
25: DtJ Dextersquaid :olimar:

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Thanks to Bio for coming out to this and giving us a quality stream, recording matches, and being able to make the tourny more hype overall. Good **** VGBC

More shoutouts later...maybe

Roller

Smash Legend
ROLLER'S REALTALK SHOUTOUTS

1: Ally- YoooOOoOoOoOOoOoooOOOOo Good **** as always man. Fun riding there/housing with you, griming it up for those extra strips of bacon in the morning, and sharing our mutual hatred of the state of Ohio. Hopefully I'll see you at skynet
2: Kain- Nice job beating MJG. You're still proving to be arguably the best player in the MW.
3: MJG- Nice job with 3rd. I died a little inside when I saw that last death vs BPOW in dubs.
4: Fino #JetSkis #RIP #NeverForget- Good set in pools, and nice job getting 4th. Yours truly, Samiq.
5: Reflex- STEALIN MAH PARTNER. I SEE YOU. lol, nice job on top 5, was kinda hoping you would do better tho.
5: Logic- Good job on 5th, though I know you wanted higher. Good seeing/talking with you again too, however briefly.
7: Luckay- Nice job on 7th! DAT PIT. Always good to see a fellow "pika" do well. :reverse:
7: Krystedez- Good to finally meet you formally. Our set was pretty hype, especially game 1. lol, I was not expecting the switch to pit game 3 or I wouldn't have CP'd Yoshis... Now I know. XD I'll def be looking into the matchup more for next time. ;)
9: DeLux- Yo. Brinstar tho... smh. Always good to see you. Hope this rumored "retirement" press conference isn't legit. :sadeyes:
9: Player-1- FreeeEEe3EEEEEeEeeE333eeeE333eEE
9: Roller- PIT. WTF. gahhh, do better next time.
9: DRN- Didn't get to formally meet you, but your ZSS is legit. One of the GA players I respect. :)
13: Judo- YOU HAD LOGIC!!!! Got too dacus happyat the end there, imo.
13: Alphazealot- GGs, you def still have it. I honestly believe you're the best player in OH now, despite inactivity. And sorry about your controller, man. lol
13: FreeLA- GGs, shoulda known I'd have that Lain ditto exp. ;) We'll have to play again with MK legal for a more legit set. I was borderline ready to ask Chi if I could agree to allow you to use MK.
13: SneakyTako- I hope you realize I'm just busting your chops on the boards. You're a chill guy with a hilarious laugh, and have beaten a player I have yet to take a tourney set off of. One of the best OH players for sure.
17: Zeton- Rough beats. Expected you to place way higher. =/
17: MX- Not bad, man. Fun games the night before. Your Yoshi is actually pretty legit. Ally and I were discussing it on the ride home, we both think you have the potential to become a legit threat with some more practice. Also good job outplacing Hades for top yoshi. =o
17: Fizzle- GGs. I got F'ed so hard in that Delfino game. XD I know you haven't been too active lately though and would love to see how I do against you if we meet again after you've been training more frequently. :reverse:
17: FAE- Really impressive doubles play. I have to say, I was kind of scared to play you in bracket (if you had beat DLA, we would have). Maybe we'll face off next time.
17: Zinoto- Excellent job. Now OH thinks they have a shot at keeping up with us. Our plan of dropping their guards, then stealing their money is now in effect.
17: Technical_Chase- LOL@Fsmash kill on KB. Hopefully I'll see you again at skynet or a smashfest before I head home for summer.
25: Hadesblade- MUCH better in our MM this time, lol. You've restored my faith in you. But this bracket performance... It just wont do. Top 9 at LEAST next time. You got this.
25: FF Ori_bro- Not bad, you can do better though. Your ICs looked mad solid vs Spec. Keep the practice up!
25: Ralph Cecil- Didn't get to play. Good job not only making it to bracket, but taking a bracket set as well.
25: Bpow- YO. **** doubles play. But wtf happened in singles, man? I'm sure it was just an off day tho, catch ya next time! :reverse:
25: WTP- ICs dittos. smh. Good **** ****** Kassandra to her wits end though. I hear you tore up her insides so hard that she couldn't stop complaining about the violent ache caused by it for hours.
25: Overswarm- Gotta remember to make those pit stops to refuel..
25: Light- GGs in bracket. I was kinda scared G1. =S
25: EddieG- o but that fsmash tho. ;) Good seeing/housing with you. Until next time, keep your beamsword handy.
33: Mister Eric- Fun friendlies. But what happened in bracket? Not feeling it that day? You're def better than 33rd.
33: Kel- Damn, expected you to place higher tbh.
33: Spec- YO. It was cool to finally meet you. Another old school pika to check off my list. :) Nice job beating Judo in pools, btw.
33: Clowsui- Thank you SO much for the housing. Cooking breakfast was awesome. Don't beat yourself up so much for the tourney running overtime. I'm pretty sure everyone who wasn't sick/had a headache had a really good time.
33: Zyth- Good stuff making it to bracket!
33: Nope- I've been waiting for the next "Nope's Monthly" since the last one.
33: Tmacc- Game of Thrones too good. GGs, hopefully next time you'll be feeling more like yourself.
33: Dooms- I heard you wanted to MM. Come find me next time and we can make it happen.
33: Scythe- GGs in pools. THAT WII DISCONNECT THO. smh. lol
33: KassandraNova- Because you were such a raging ***** to my friend at this... GET BLOWN THE **** UP BY WTP's D3. I heard you *****ing about it for the rest of the event, and was laughing the whole time. He outplayed you. Get over it. He didn't even CG you except against the wall on RC once. If you can't beat a secondary D3 that's not even PR'd in a free-*** state like MI... Who can't even CG... then I'm sorry. But you deserved to lose. Dare I mention that he had been drinking multiple "whiskey-cokes" during the entire tournament, to the point that AZ had to call him out on smelling of alcohol? How do you not beat a drunk MI player? Maybe next time try not being so blinded by your excessive rage problem that you unplug your controller before you actually die... Freetuckyyyyyyyy
33: Ryker-I heard good things about your falco.
33: Luminoth64- I know your heart wasn't in it this weekend. Hope to see you really putting your all into it at the next few!

AM Bracket

1: Carls- Good stuff winning AM bracket! Clearly you should have made it out of pools.
2: Papa Z- Sucks what happened with your pool. =/
3: ShadowPhoenix- No crewbattle tho? :(
5: TheKiest- Not gonna lie, I was kinda expecting you to get third seed in our pool. You're definitely better than amateur bracket.
7: Red Ryu- Thanks for helping me prepare for my match vs Fizzle, and the stage striking advice. I think it helped. :)
9: Juushichi- Always good to see you! You had a tough pool for sure. =/
9: Gifts-Sandbagging into AM. awwwwwww yeahhhhhhh
13: Radium- Good seeing you!
13: JTsm- Don't worry, you'll get out next time. You are improving. Fun times this weekend. :)
17: Steep- Always good to see you. NEXT TIME will be your breakout performance. lol
17: DtJ Composer- Barely spoke, but hi. :reverse:
25: Judge- I love the name choice. :yeahboi:

Fan: Good seeing you again after so long. You definitely packed more swag than I did. ;;

MJG

Smash Hero
^ both posting right after eachother, ******s for sure shoutouts later

**** up ***

ROLLER'S REALTALK SHOUTOUTS

33: KassandraNova- Because you were such a raging ***** to my friend at this... GET BLOWN THE **** UP BY WTP's D3. I heard you *****ing about it for the rest of the event, and was laughing the whole time. He outplayed you. Get over it. He didn't even CG you except against the wall on RC once. If you can't beat a secondary D3 that's not even PR'd in a free-*** state like MI... Who can't even CG... then I'm sorry. But you deserved to lose. Dare I mention that he had been drinking multiple "whiskey-cokes" during the entire tournament, to the point that AZ had to call him out on smelling of alcohol? How do you not beat a drunk MI player? Maybe next time try not being so blinded by your excessive rage problem that you unplug your controller before you actually die... Freetuckyyyyyyyy

What? Subscribed

:shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy:

ShadowPhoenix951

Smash Ace
Roller: So I wasn't going insane, and actually did smell alcohol at this event?

Also, we asked Tech about it during pools, but the only time you guys wanted to was after like, 11:30. Next time, we will.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Jeeeeeeeeesus, I'm still not home. Shout-outs later, but I had a LOT of fun. Slightly salty I didn't play XMen, but I was too busy enjoying Project Justice to care.

:phone:

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
I wish I coulda came to this. :( Shoutouts to Ally being the only good Canadian player.

Also shoutouts to my boy Enrique.

damn...dat callout though?? def gonna lurk this thread real hard. don't **** with MI(more or less roller, that crazy ****) , they aint afraid of anything, including DMBrandon.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Not excusing her saltiness but for real, Dedede is a **** to fight no joke.

Also I like how the call out comes from the same guy that annoyed the piss out of her last time... People be over rating this call out, not like it came from Player-1 the blackest of black.

Call outs later when I'm not dead. :x

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Krystadez on that damage control status. Your red name is showing, bro.

Red name? All I'm saying is Dedede sucks big giant donkey doodoo. Hades picked him up and day 1 he 3-stocked my wario in a set, and I lost a dollar to him, that was only righteously given back to me by my Pit timing him out in another set :D :D :D

So it's w/e, if she was losing to an ICs that couldn't CG then that'd be different lol.

(uses arrow loops to reverse 3-stock this image response thread)

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Roller: So I wasn't going insane, and actually did smell alcohol at this event?
Michigan at events and not drinking... wut?

Not excusing her saltiness but for real, Dedede is a **** to fight no joke
Real talk though. She wasn't *****ing because of the fact she was losing to a pocket d3. She was *****ing because of the fact she was loosing to wtp, a player from michigan. When the comment of "i cant believe im loosing to YOU" gets thrown out in the middle of a match, you know you are :salt:y when... honestly though that is just blatant disrespect and roller has every right to call her out on that ****. Sorry she has problems with michigan but seriously comments like that arent needed.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Ggs everyone. It was a fun tourney, it was nice seeing everyone again. Full shout-outs later. n_n/

JTsm

Smash Master
JAYTEE's USUAL SHOUTOUTS​

1: Ally ($379.20) - YoOoOoOoOoOo I thought you were Gio :( Good **** nonetheless.
2: Kain ($173.80) - **** Wolf as Usual.
5: Reflex ($31.60) - Hilarious friendlies mah d00d. Wish Al wasn't so far away. lol
5: Logic ($31.60) - yoooooo keeping me up till 4 to beef up Zino's metagame swag. >.>
9: Player-1 - Judging by the friendlies we did, I thought your placement were to be lower. lmao
9: Roller - yooo Pit MU sucks, but you got him next time. **** KASSANDRANOVA.
13: Judo - Omg, reenactment of last time... Now at least Logic can say he had a LEGIT win against you ;)
13: Alphazealot - Whoa... you still play? lol
13: DLA - Wow the mostrape Ganon ever. I really wanted to Ganon ditto you. lol
13: SneakyTako - The bane of MI existence. If you're coming to SPAU, then we'll be ready ;)
17: Zeton - GG's pools. Your fox is too good lol.
17: Dyno - Doubles stealer :(
17: Legan - Deez nutz
17: Fizzle - GG's in pools. Your DDD ***** :(
17: FAE - Wow, fantastic performance in Doubles and you beat Relfex in pools. lol
17: Zinoto - You did pretty well for your 1st OoS. You will deff do better next time. I know it ;)
17: Technical_Chase - Yooo bdubs swag.
25: FF Ori_bro - I'll put FF next to my name for SPAU ;P
25: Bpow - Congratz with your dubs winnings. You looked so good.
25: WTP - **** Kass.
25: Overswarm - If you had a metalgear shaped thingy, I would've bought it! xD
33: Spec - GG's in friendlies. pikapika
33: Clowsui - Thanks for hosting this awesome tournament. I was surprised how well you managed time for this. If you did take out AM bracket, the tournament would've been over a lot sooner, but nonetheless it was a great experience OoS.
33: Zyth - Yo, I can just see your DK keep getting better and better... Makes me even more scared D:
33: KassandraNova - Yo, I wanted to Peach ditto you, but then I heard you hate MI players. *hmph*

1: Carls ($28.8) - yo congratz d00d.
4: Jt556 ($4.8) - Another JAYTEE????
7: DrillBitSammy - haha gg's Luigi main ;)
9: Gifts - Yo, I got you next Snake ditto. Fun times.
13: JTsm - Salt. Pingas. Scrub.
17: Steep - GG's in friendlies ^^
17: Jared - GG's. Keep playing that Sheik!
25: Travesty - GG's in our pool. DDD!!
25: Silver - Yo gg's in AM bracket.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Please, calm down. No need for that kind of language.

I have a lot of fun here. I wish Sunsetriders had better joysticks, that I had gimmicked Fino with PT, and that I had started playing Windjammers earlier than I did.

Shoutouts to Legan for being my arcade buddy. That was so fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az7BOownrNw#t=46m55s

Top Bottom