• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ven inspired me to play Zelda again

-Mars-

Smash Hero
So yea.

Point me to what i've missed in the last 6 months or so or give me tips and strategies etc..

Will be uploading some recent matches of my Zelda as well.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
It's best to just... ignore a troll :awesome:

Anyway could you elaborate? Like, why did Ven inspire you?

-Mars-

Smash Hero
It's best to just... ignore a troll :awesome:

Anyway could you elaborate? Like, why did Ven inspire you?
He was sooooooo good. Like i know Zelda like the back of my *** and he did a lot of stuff that surprised me lol. Tsuteto is also really good, i'm starting to get a more positive view of the character. I was so scared that he was gonna beat me in our tournament set and I was playing him in friendlies afterwards and getting 2 stocked lmao(Ven, not Tsu....Tsu I owned xD I <3 tsu).

He is probably the best Zelda at recovering too. he's got that mastered.

You're gonna be using her in tandem with Sheik right?
Yea, I decided I need her.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
What a terrible, awful realization you just tried to make me have.

I think even top players can learn and be inspired by other players... especially if they are playing differently or whatevs.

at least I hope so! I haven't had any time to practice since this semester has been ridiculous, but I would be more inclined to force the time if I had the drive lol.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
So yea.

Point me to what i've missed in the last 6 months or so or give me tips and strategies etc..

Will be uploading some recent matches of my Zelda as well.
I don't think anyone talks much of anything about Zelda anymore. So I highly doubt you missed anything.

He was sooooooo good. Like i know Zelda like the back of my *** and he did a lot of stuff that surprised me lol. Tsuteto is also really good, i'm starting to get a more positive view of the character. I was so scared that he was gonna beat me in our tournament set and I was playing him in friendlies afterwards and getting 2 stocked lmao(Ven, not Tsu....Tsu I owned xD I <3 tsu).

He is probably the best Zelda at recovering too. he's got that mastered.

Yea, I decided I need her.
That sounds pretty cool man I hope you do work with her.

AlanHaTe

Smash Ace
It's sooo cool to see this confidence!! :3
I'll be waiting for many matches to be uploaded and try to upload some myself!!

Top Bottom