• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vehicular Smashicide - F-Type Shifts Into Gear! (Stunt Race FX available now on the Nintendo Switch Online SNES app!)

HYRULESHERO42

Smash Journeyman
I didn’t realize that this gem was included with the Switch Online’s SNES Collection. I was playing it yesterday (I’m god awful) and I found the whole thing quite charming. The little cars even have a jump button that seems to throw the chassis up off the wheels. That would make for a fun jump animation in Smash.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
I support both F-Type and Hornet equally honestly any playable racing game car without the driver would be amazing to have in smash
It really is an interesting concept in and of itself, isn't it?

I didn’t realize that this gem was included with the Switch Online’s SNES Collection. I was playing it yesterday (I’m god awful) and I found the whole thing quite charming. The little cars even have a jump button that seems to throw the chassis up off the wheels. That would make for a fun jump animation in Smash.
Oh, yeah! No joke, I'm pretty sure that Stunt Race FX was among the first in Nintendo's library to added to the SNES portion of the Switch Online service. That said, it does seem like that'd be pretty darn cute!

Honestly, I'd say that the fact that F-Type is even a Spirit in Smash Ultimate at least means we've got one foot in the door!

Top Bottom