• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VectorMan - Resurrected Mewtwo *New Videos* Plz Comment/Critique/etc.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Hey everyone Just an everyday person posting some videos.. Hope everyone likes..
Axe is freaking amazing.. check out his Pikachu in the Pikachu section... You'll lose your mind!! 0_o;;
I love Mewtwo! Anyway, i'm lookin for critique and other unique stuff i guess.. Umm I believe Taj has watched this already, and if you haven't Taj then watch it! plz ^^ lol I leave in March so for one more tournament I really want to know that I left at the top of my game! b4 i Join AirForce so yeah, help me out and enjoy the matches everyone!

NEW
Axe (Pikachu) vs VectorMan (Mewtwo) - Tournament Finale - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kvCgP-ys6k

Axe (Pikachu) vs VectorMan (Mewtwo) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwKDVauCmHk
Axe (Pikachu) vs VectorMan (Mewtwo) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzkpnSFKgBk
Axe (Pikachu) vs VectorMan (Mewtwo) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8t40oXpnrE

There are some others vs Fox/Falco of Axe's those are on my channel if you want to see those.. but if it's ok.. to work w/these..if not i can link the other matches here too!

The other two matches were Falco Ditto's but this is the Mewtwo section!

These videos have been here for a good while.. but i didn't get many comments/suggestions on anything.. and anyone can let me know.. i'd like to hear from you plz!! n_n

AXE 09

Smash Master
wow your mewtwo sux -_- you should quit and play pikachu instead, he owns the crap outta mewtwo. like for real...

lol jk tim. you freakin rock :p well, sometimes... lol jk. good games man, we should record more

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Pikachu!? That's obsurd.. Mewtwo > Pikachu.. Now if i was in the Pikachu thread.. then i'd be like.. Axe your Pikachu ****ing ***** *which it does* but were in the Mewtwo thread so here Mewtwo > Pikachu.. ^^: lol.. Maybe YOU should play Mewtwo ^^ lol

AXE 09

Smash Master
*sniff* nobody likes to give feedback... well good M2 man.. Very impressive ^^: lol
tim, you're gay lol

cmon, does nobody else wanna comment on these vids? they're freakin sick! you make mewtwo look way too easy to use man

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
.......melee?
Melee? Melee melee melee melee melee, but melee melee melee melee. Melee would melee melee melee melee, but melee melee melee melee melee melee. I like how melee melee melee melee melee melee, and I also melee melee melee melee melee melee melee.

Melee *****

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Thanks to everyone for the reviews and for people watching... I owe many people thanks actually.. I probably couldn't fit all of them in this post even if I wanted to.. well I have a new video on the first page, from a tournament thrown in our town.. my opponent none other than Axe.... (man that guy's Pikachu is good) 0_o;;;; Well anyway... new vid on the first page check it out if you'd like.. We would like the view/critique whatever you feel..

Thanks again everyone!

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
hey everyone thanks for watching my videos. I'm glad to know that there are some players that enjoy watching me Mewtwo.......Thanks as well Taj for letting me handle a few things.. I appreciate the opportunity alot man!

Hopefully some time after Xmas i'll be able to upload some more videos of my Mewtwo and so some of you can watch if you would like..

I still need you're help tho eveyrone so please help me out! n n

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
I have a request of the M2 Forum and that's for those of you who haven't critiqued/commented my M2 I would love to hear from you.. from all levels of play it does not matter!.. I leave for the AirForce just 2 weeks from now, and I really want to know that I left if not at the top, very close to the top of my game so please if you haven't already.. plz comment/rate/critique/etc.. anything w/my Mewtwo..

I get to go to one last tournament before my time is done and it'd be nice to know that I did well, so please if everyone could go to the first page, and critique me/etc.. I have a tournament in 3 days and I wanna be ready! =D

and Taj - show up! I wanna finish our Basketball MM and do our food eating contest thingy! n_n; and just in case u haven't watched this match to watch it! you might learn something.. LMAO just kiddin man but yeah hit me up w/a message man, i'll be leaving soon =/

PK Webb

Smash Champion
I believe you have one of the most solid mew2's i have seen next to taj and quak. i cant tell you where to improve especially since you are better than me. All i can say is sometime i see that you dashdance a little bit to close to your opponent but i think that was only one incident so like i said sexy mew2 and good luck in the air force.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
allrite i guess the time has come...Thanks to all of the M2 forum for everything... Thanks Taj for inspiring me to even begin playing him..when i started him a year and a half ago..Perhaps we can do our MM in 8 weeks from now.. when i'm back....

You still owe me pizza and basketball game.. REMEMBER THAT...

lol.. anyway.. M2 forum and everyone....it was an awesome journey!....and i'm glad that I was able to entertain you with the M2 i had to offer... thanks again everyone!!..

PK Webb

Smash Champion
before you good vector pass your skills on 2 me lol naw good luck man and taj give the man his pizza already

EarthLord_CJ

Smash Cadet
I watched the final match on YouTube as I was looking for M2 vids. Should watch the other ones now, as both you and Axe are really good.

Truly great stuff, V3ctorman. Keep up the hard work and good luck with the Air Force.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
U seem to have good control over your m2 which is what alot of players lack when they pick him up because of how awkward he feels. U play smart which is a requirement for such a bad character lol but nice job. pikachu is one of my favorite matchups lol

Top Bottom