• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vector for SSBU Support Thread

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Vector is a Crocodile from the Sonic Series. He is part of Team Chaotix in Sonic Heroes (great game btw). and he is one of my mains in Sonic Forces Speed Battle.

Pros:
- Recurring Sonic Character
- Appears playable in the Mario and Sonic Olympic Games series
- Unique Moveset with Bubble Gum, Fire Balls, etc.

Cons:
- Other more important Sonic Characters

Supporters
S SEGAGameBoy

Thoughts? Opinions

Last edited:

ryuu seika

Smash Master
There are countless more important Sonic characters, many of whom could also feature unique movesets, and there's even one in his own team (Espio).
Sonic is a third party franchise, which already makes a new character seem unlikely, but, even if it weren't, Vector's chances would not be high.

I do not see the appeal of him, either, and wasn't impressed by Heroes or Forces but to each their own in that department.

Pizza Robo

Smash Journeyman
Vector is my Favorite Sonic Character and would to be playable in Super Smash Bros Ultimate :D
For his Final Smash he can summon Espio and Charmy

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
I support! I have played only one Sonic game, but in it, he was my favorite for personality and design. If only there were alternative ways of saying "double support!" You ought to consider adding a few specific moves, ZagarTulip ZagarTulip . I know that would catch my attention more easily!

Top Bottom