• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vbox2 problem with Windows 7

naerokDT

Smash Rookie
I just bought a Vbox2Advanced , and what it supposed to do is connect to my computer via USB then I use my component cables to hook up a gaming console to. tl;dr play console games using computer/monitor + can record.

It's a plug and play device but when I plug it in there is no connected noise, it doesn't show up on my list of devices, etc. I tried so many solutions from google and from what I know and none of them worked lol any advice on how to make my computer detect this USB? The port works fine bc I've switched everything around with my mouse/keyboard/webcam etc

product/downloads in question : http://www.xcm.cc/vbox2_advanced.htm

Boxman X

Smash Ace
Look here steakhead, I didn't ask for your 2 bit
Without personal experience with the product all I can think of are the simple questions like:

1. Try restarting your computer
2. Try a different USB port. You said the port you're using works with your keyboard/mouse/webcam but did you try plugging the capture device into another port?
3. Try a different computer, if possible.

Top Bottom