• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South VB Throwdown 3!

VB Throwdown 3!
Posted by 5unbaked
Princess Anne Recreation Center
Saturday, March 9, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Saturday, March 9, 2019 - 04:30 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

5unbaked

Smash Rookie
This is the 3rd iteration of VB Throwdown! The venue has changed, and we are going to be holding the event in a specific room in a rather large building.
When you arrive, go down the hallway on the right, and there should be a door on the left to "Meeting Room 1". That's where we are holding the event!

The venue closes at 4:45, so please have transportation ready by then.

We will hold Ultimate singles ($10), and 3v3 Squad strike ($5).

Register here! You must pay at the door. All proceeds go to Judeo-Christian Outreach Center, a local charity stationed at the Oceanfront.
https://smash.gg/tournament/vb-throwdown-3

Last edited:

5unbaked

Smash Rookie
We generally get around low 30s, high 20s in regards to attendance. There will be a losers bracket!

Dylan720

Smash Rookie
I was thinking of participating, how much is it for the venue? Like if I wanted to spectate?

5unbaked

Smash Rookie
It wouldn't cost anything to spectate, though I highly recommend participating, as the skill level usually is pretty varied.

Last edited:
Top Bottom