• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vault Boy for Smash

KL8N2K5

Smash Rookie
Vault Boy would be a great character for Smash. Cartoony, iconic, and smiley.

Vault Boy could be easy for skins. They cou:d based on the different perk bobbleheads.

I don't know about the other attacks, but the Final Smash could be V.A.T.S. where time slows down and (maybe) it autoaims.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
>The only Fallout game we have on the Switch is Shelter

For a Bethesda rep, I'd rather have The Dragonborn, but Vault Boy would be cool too.

Toucan_Man

Smash Cadet
First and foremost I’m a supporter of Doomslayer as a Bethesda/Western rep, but I can’t deny the moveset potential of Vault Boy and how flawlessly he would represent the Fallout series. Honestly, he would fit right in with the rest of the cast with his cartoonyness and icon status. I support!

SEGAGameBoy

Smash Journeyman
Never played it before. But, I'm planning on getting Fallout 4 for my PS4 when I get one. I support!

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
I support, I've been a big fan of Fallout (or at least 1, 2, and New Vegas) ever since my friend recommended me the franchise. I'm thinking for his moveset he should primarily use the Unarmed skill, and as for his Smash attacks, he should use the Power Fist. For his specials, maybe he could use weapons, like a Minigun to represent the Big Gun skill, a Plasma Rifle to represent the Energy Weapons skill, and dynamite to represent Explosives. Or maybe he could use drugs such as Jet and Buffout to temporarily increase his movement and attack speed and his overall damage output. Lots of potential for this character.

Pacman High Tier

Smash Cadet
NNID
judetheloon
Switch FC
SW-4116-2252-3537
I'd support him and he would fit right in with Smash too. A ton of content to pull from and Bethesda and Nintendo are enjoying success with the Switch. I wouldn't expect him but I'd love him.

Toucan_Man

Smash Cadet
Liberty Prime throwing a mini nuke would be the perfect final smash (that or just a nuke lol).

I'd Negæte That

Smash Cadet
I like how now there is a nonzero chance of him getting in (Of course negætive numbers are a thing, too.), especially when Todd Howard talked to Sakurai about Smash a couple of weeks ago. Got to love meme characters.

MacDaddyNook

Smash Lord
Fallout is my Bethesda game of choice, so I'm up for any of the Vault Dwellers or their mascot.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Big fallout fan here. While I’d prefer DoomGuy for the Bethesda rep, Vault Boy has easily become my third most wanted third party. (Behind Heihachi and Doomguy)

He could bring so much despite not actually doing anything until Shelter became a thing.

One thing I’d like to see is the VATS be used as his grab. Up throw highlights the head. Down throw the legs. Forward and back throw the torso/arms.

SAMation

Smash Journeyman
Definitely support. I absolutely love Fallout NV and Fallout 4, and although unlikely to ever happen, Vault Boy would be an instant main for me.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Hey, I’m not mad. I’m happy to see Fallout even acknowledged in the first place. I heckin love the series

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I kind of wish the costume worked for all three Mii types. You know, because of unarmed/melee builds.

Top Bottom