• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Various texture hacks by GaryCXJk

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
I usually don't make new textures or anything, mostly due to the fact that I'm not that good with textures and such, but I did make some to test some things out and stuff.

Anyway, to keep it short, here are some of my textures:

Characters
Captain Falcon - Underfist

Stages
Final Destination - SPARTAAAA!!!
Target Smash Lv. 3 - 2P Start

---------------------------------------

Character - Captain Falcon - Underfist

Captain Falcon has finally decided to join a team for life. A team bent on bringing evil to its knees with an iron FIST. Undrefist.

What's an Underfist?

Mankind's last defense is a fist, Underfist.

At Underfist, we don't give the bad-guys a hand, we give them a FIST.

Underfist, YO!

Stage - Target Smash Lv. 3 - 2P Start

Did you ever need to make the choice between reading webcomics and listening to podcasts or playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl? Wouldn't it be great to combine the two? Now you can, with the 2P Start Target Smash! You can even play it together. That's right. 2P.

Where are we?

Is it a website?

WTF is this?!

Why is that target hiding?!

Even the thread mills are plastered!

I don't wanna be there...

Stage - Final Destination - SPARTAAAA!!!

THAT'S WHAT THIS IS!!!

This...!

This is madness!

Madness?

Madness?!

MADNESS?!

THIS IS SPARTAAAA!!!

SPARTAAAA!!!

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
This isn't anything against you by any means, (I love the Sparta FD... disturbing and hilarious) but could somebody just make an official thread for posting custom textures?

With more and more people getting into the texture creating, it would just be annoying to see a sea of threads like this, especially when it comes to finding an older thread to see any new textures from that person or something. I would just like to see a clean thread where people could share their work. Things would just be less cluttered around the Workshop.

Dai Tian

Smash Journeyman
Final Destination Sparta? With the painting and the killing and the hilarious looking background?

Oh I'm trying this out. The more I see 'em, the more I love these texture hacks.

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
This isn't anything against you by any means, (I love the Sparta FD... disturbing and hilarious) but could somebody just make an official thread for posting custom textures?

With more and more people getting into the texture creating, it would just be annoying to see a sea of threads like this, especially when it comes to finding an older thread to see any new textures from that person or something. I would just like to see a clean thread where people could share their work. Things would just be less cluttered around the Workshop.
I agree. If we could just merge every texture thread into one, and have one moderator or something keep track on all the texture hack posts (by linking to the post number), it would also be easier to look trough every hack thread.

Top Bottom