• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Various Matchup Analysis and Thoughts

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
IMO banning it is artificially nerfing Dedede and buffing those chars who are able to be infinited. I will never ban it on my tourneys. DK mains need a secondary nuff said.
This.
Same thing with the GR nonsense on Ness.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
This.
Same thing with the GR nonsense on Ness.
Funny how they target DK for his grab release on Ness while they say nothing about Charizard who can grab release him from one side of Final Destination to the other whilst pummeling him from 0 to killing range. Perhaps they're bias? Who knows? XD

-LzR-

Smash Hero
The GR bull**** isn't for DK only. I have never heard anyone mention anything about DK, only Marth and Zard... Oh well, it's the characters problem. We could as well ban Pikachu's chaingrabs that hurt the spacies so much as well.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Well, in all reality, banishment of infinites shouldn't affect us much, since I hear banning such isn't condoned or enforced by MLG (need confirmation) and tourneys held by SWF (I think they're one in the same. Not sure). Any tourney who bans any infinite not named "infinite Dimensional Cape" are run by those who mains characters that have problems dealing with said infinites. >_>

-LzR-

Smash Hero
We Rob's suffer from some infinites too, but we can avoid the just fine. Even Ness can avoid getting grabbed, not easy, but possible.

Top Bottom