• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VaMPs! The IN Crowd: Apr. 10th, Indianapolis, IN

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Singles
1: Kakera (Lain) :popo: :dedede: :metaknight: $96
2: Krystedez :wario: $48
3: OS :metaknight: :fox: $16
4: Renegade :snake: :ike:
5: Judge Meow :wario:
5: Count :diddy:
7: Kel :metaknight:
7: Ankoku :marth: :shiek:
9: Beast :snake:
9: What's the Point :falco:
9: Viper :link2: :ike:
9: Sovereign :zerosuitsamus: :random:
13: Omnomnomnom Kitty (VaMP) :dedede: :lucario:
13: Jayford :jigglypuff: :falco:
13: Avenger :toonlink:
13: Composer :samus2:
17: Fan Fanson (forfeit) :pikachu2: :lucario:
17: Kei 4s (forfeit) :marth:
(WTP and Sovereign, VaMP and I can't remember who you guys used. If we got anyone else's characters wrong, please tell me)

Doubles
1: MEGAN AND JACKIE 4EVAR <33 QQ 395u89ythekja (Judge + Lain) $80
2: Obnoxiously Long Name (Kel + OS) $40
3: Count and Renegade (Count + Renegade) $20
4: MI 1 (Ankoku + WTP)
5: BRAH KAIS! (VaMP + FanFan)
5: PU Crew (Kyrz + Beast)
7: Unholy ****er of mothers, you knew?!? (Avenger + Jake)
7: Brawlee (Jayford + Sovereign)

EDIT:
Oh yeah, we had a $1 Brawl- side tourney, but it kinda fell apart and I went to bed before it finished. I think Jake has the results for that if it actually finished.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Sounds like it turned out to be a great tournament, hope you all enjoyed it ^__^. Congratz to Lain and Krystedez :D

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Vids will be up soon. lain requested I don't post any of his singles sets before MLG Orlando, though. Should I get the rest up now or just wait 'till Saturday and upload them all at once?

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
I want Double Jiggz v Double PT up. D:

Also the Brawl- tourney was a round robin due to the fact that it started so late.
I can't open the Tio file right now to see the exact results but I know Thomas (Jack8) got first with Bowser and Sovereign got second with ZSS.

Jayford

Smash Lord
GGs everyone. Shouts when I finish my hw.

I want Double Jiggz v Double PT up. D:

Also the Brawl- tourney was a round robin due to the fact that it started so late.
I can't open the Tio file right now to see the exact results but I know Thomas (Jack8) got first with Bowser and Sovereign got second with ZSS.
You guys were just lucky I wasn't there to play Melee :p

Arty

Smash Lord
You guys lost to a Bowser in Brawl- ??!
And here I thought you guys were good at that game! :laugh:

But anyways good stuff Lain, Kryst, Ren and Count!

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
I played against Judge with Captain Falcon and won a match, but lost the set, so put him. Then I played with Ness against Composer and won that set, then I went ZSS against Lain, and did very well. Those are my characters.

I'll do my shoutouts later. Attendance was low, but by God, this was an amazingly fun tournament, and I'm so glad it was. I had a great birthday.

EDIT: Arty, come see my B- ZSS, and get 0-death. I wreck hard with her. Bowser is just a serious counter to her game, and I haven't picked up a second character to deal with him, yet.

Count

Smash Champion
Thanks for the compliments, everybody. Really wanted to knock lain off too but the guy is too good!

1: Kakera (Lain)-Whoa, great set. Can't wait for videos. Please dominate at MLG Orlando <3 I'm glad I'm starting to garner the top players' respect. Grats on bringing it all the way back.

2: Krystedez-Tough luck in that doubles set you lost in addition to GFs to Lain. But hey, you did pretty well. Can't complain about only losing to the best IC player in the universe.

3: OS -I always have such a good time playing you. I'm excited that you're seeing improvement in me and now see me as a legitimate tournament threat. Sucks you can't enter MLG, but go show people how to play on those stages. Good seeing you. Epic doubles set also.

4: Renegade-Rennnnn don't be sad about this tournament. You lost to two amazing players, doesn't mean you're not great. We're getting so good at doubles..we just gotta stop hitting each other. Can't wait till next time.

5: Judge Meow-Thanks for the friendlies, and you did well for not playing your main. Hope everything is okay regarding your community service or whatever shiz you have going on in your life. Thanks for the compliments, great to see you.

7: Kel-You just had an off day, is all. Need you to be back on track to show the world what the midwest can do at MLG!

7: Ankoku-Good meeting you, disgusting sheik! Looking forward to having vids up. Pick me for SBR!

9: Beast-Good job in our set, I'm glad I didn't have to play you in bracket. Purdue is no joke!

9: What's the Point-Good meeting you, you have lots of skill with lots of characters.

9: Viper-Fun set in pools, really tough link.

9: Sovereign-Woah, that ZSS is nasty. Indiana is getting way too good. Please stay active so Indiana can dominate.

13: Omnomnomnom Kitty (VaMP)-Good tourney, sir. You'll be fine, just practice a bit outside of tournament! A pleasure seeing you as always.

13: Jayford-Glad I didn't see that puff in bracket. Mighta been a long tourney for me. Fun MM and good seeing you, you're going to be incredible once you learn more about brawl stages and how the game actually works, haha.

13: Avenger-GGs in bracket, your characters are scary for diddy haha.

13: Composer-Jake! Keep your head up! That samus is better every time I see it. Cool seeing you. Have another HH!

17: Fan Fanson (forfeit)-fannnyyyyy GJ in doubles. Play out a tournament sometime!

17: Kei 4s (forfeit)-fun friendlies and good to meet you!!

MaskedAvnger

Smash Journeyman
1: Kakera (Lain) $96 - Good job on the win, good set in doubles , good luck at MLG next weekend
2: Krystedez $48 - We didn't play, but your Wario is crazy good.
3: OS $16 - It was fun watchin you play jayford forever in ultimate fox dittos, good ****
4: Renegade - You're a cool guy, keep up the good work, that last game on Brinstar in doubles was so close
5: Judge Meow - Good set in pools
5: Count - I took a stock off ya this time, that's all that counts for me haha, good **** this weekend
7: Kel - didn't play you
7: Ankoku - didn't play
9: Beast - don't think we played
9: What's the Point - didn't play
9: Viper - lolwut rainbow cruise. Good set, and it was fun hangin out all day, keep up the good work
9: Sovereign - I'll get ya in B- next time, just you wait. ZSS ain't got nothin on jigglerpuff.
13: Omnomnomnom Kitty (VaMP) - Good stuff in pools, double ultimate mega tiebreaker death set was too good.
13: Jayford - Same thing as vamp, awesome jigglypuff man, keep up the good work,
13: Avenger - You need to stop doing stupid ****.
13: Composer - We need to do one more smashfest before I go home for the summer, k?
17: Fan Fanson (forfeit) - good job TO'ing, and good set in doubles
17: Kei 4s (forfeit) I don't think we played

lain

Smash Master
Lain Congratulations! !
Honored that this is your first post :]

Thanks a lot everyone. I had an amazing time at the tourney despite the low turnout :p

Also, Judge went all Wario because he thought he could make it to where me and him were. We were then gonna let one of us go on and split top 2, but he ended up not being renegade. So there.

quick shout outs sorry i gotta run

OS - Good **** on 3rd. You've gotten tons better.
Kel - Don't fret over this tournament. You lost a hard matchup which I'll teach you more about, and then you lost to Nick's Wario which he always used against MK. We'll get practice in 'fore MLG.
Renegade - hahaha Don't give up! You're too smart to quit it son.
count - good ****, you've gotten so much better since the ISA. keep it up! and no more tips from wyatt >:[

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Count, I suggest playing a few games without using over-b at all. Learn Diddy's other options, and then reincorporate over-b into your game. If you're using over-b as a "mix up" to get back to the stage, you're gambling. Never gamble if you don't have to.

Count

Smash Champion
Count, I suggest playing a few games without using over-b at all. Learn Diddy's other options, and then reincorporate over-b into your game. If you're using over-b as a "mix up" to get back to the stage, you're gambling. Never gamble if you don't have to.
For once I'm a step ahead of you on this one. I've been practicing with my roommate without using over B the past few days.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Singles
1: Kakera (Lain) :popo: :dedede: :metaknight: $96 - It was nice to meet you. You're an extremely cool dude, and I would love to play you again. I'll win, next time. Congratulations on your extraordinary comeback from the Losers Bracket.
2: Krystedez :wario: $48 - Clearly the best Wario in the Midwest. You've still got some work to do, though. Congratulations on second place, and keep getting better, seeing as how this means you only can do that.
3: OS :metaknight: :fox: $16 - Good seeing you again. You're one incredibly hyper guy. I still haven't played you, but want to, so that you can teach me some things with MK.
4: Renegade :snake: :ike: - Your a really good player. You shouldn't drop the ball, just because of some setbacks. You can only get better. Figure out what it is, that you're doing wrong, and you'll begin to pick. For your snake, I suggest only doing damage to your opponent with grenades, for as long as you can muster, then begin to deal tilt damage. That should help your camping/defensive game.
5: Judge Meow :wario: - More Falcon vs. Wario? Nice meeting you, and epic shiz on Brinstar. Bet you won't cp Falcon there, again.
5: Count :diddy: - Every time we say we'll play at the next tournament, it never happens, so I suggest getting a game or two in before pools and such.
7: Kel :metaknight: - Fun playing you. Thanks for the input on particular things I should've done. Hope to see you at the next tournament. Go to Ren's?
7: Ankoku :marth: :shiek: - Nice meeting you. I love the Shiek vs. ZSS MU. It's like the female version of Captain Falcon vs. Ganondorf, except sexier. Hope we get to play, again. Btw, Touhou ftw.
9: Beast :snake: - I'll call for friendlies on wi-fi.
9: What's the Point :falco: - Nice meeting you. You can borrow my controller, whenever you need it. xD Good games in dubz.
9: Viper :link2: :ike: - I live with you.
9: Sovereign :zerosuitsamus: :random: - Pick a **** character already! You did a good job against Lain, and that was some topnotch shiz against Judge's Wario on Brinstar. Lava to Knee!? Too good, dude, too good.
13: Omnomnomnom Kitty (VaMP) :dedede: :lucario: - You should have some smashfests or something, we can practice, and get better.
13: Jayford :jigglypuff: :falco: - Best Jiggz in the MW. We need to stay static, if we plan to get better as a team. Jiggz + ZSS isn't a bad team, although both die at like 70-80%. I can't believe you turned Brawl- BETA into Melee with your Fox, you sick little puppy! xD
13: Avenger :toonlink: - Fun playing you in Brawl-. Jiggz ain't got nothin' on ZSS in Brawl-. 0-100% - Death is too good.
13: Composer :samus2: - Dude, I can teach you some Samus, if you want. I know quite a bit about her, and wouldn't mind helping you. Cheer up, and try harder.
17: Fan Fanson (forfeit) :pikachu2: :lucario: - Fanfan! Nice seeing you, again. Epic combo in friendly dubz. Get that shiz on YT, nao!
17: Kei 4s (forfeit) :marth: - Didn't get to meet you.

BTW

Brawl-

1. Thomas (5$ + A Nickle)
2. Sovereign (1$)
3. Viper (Some Change)

-
Played
-
Composer
Avenger

-
Forfeit
-
VaMP
FanFan
Beast

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
I didn't enter Brawl- because it wasn't free >_>
Also, I don't remember what I saved in the dubs friendlies. I'll have to check.

Jayford

Smash Lord
1: Kakera (Lain) :popo: :dedede: :metaknight: $96 - GGs in melee. Ness is to good :p
2: Krystedez :wario: $48 - Good stuff. Can't wait to see how you do in your next tourney.
3: OS :metaknight: :fox: $16 - Brawl Minus Fox dittos are amazing. We need to play like 500 more next tourney.
4: Renegade :snake: :ike: - Don't quit Brawl >.>
5: Judge Meow :wario: - GGs in pools.
5: Count :diddy: - Good money match set. I didn't know you knew the puff match up that well lmao. Also, thanks for the tips.
7: Kel :metaknight: - I didn't play you.
7: Ankoku :marth: :shiek: - Good pools match. Your Marth is to good.
9: Beast :snake: - PURDUE!!!!!
9: What's the Point :falco: - You rocked my in brakcets. I think after that first gimp I lost any chance of momentum >.<. Your Kirby was to good.
9: Viper :link2: :ike: - Kep reping that Link
9: Sovereign :zerosuitsamus: :random: GGs in teams. We'll revolutionize teams with ZZS and Puff lol.
13: Omnomnomnom Kitty (VaMP) :dedede: :lucario: 3 way tie lmao. Are games are always so close >.>.
13: Jayford :jigglypuff: :falco: -You suck go back to melee.
13: Avenger :toonlink: - 3 way tie LOLOLOL Your Toon Link is good. Keep it up.
13: Composer :samus2: - Good set with OS. Also, Brawl- = <3.
17: Fan Fanson (forfeit) :pikachu2: :lucario: = Pikachu is broken in Brawl 2.0.
17: Kei 4s (forfeit) :marth:- I didn't play you.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
We actually played in the first round of brackets, Jayford, but thanks all the same. It's rare that I see any players patient enough to go through with such plans. :D

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Lol good stuff MI! And for the future if you guys plan to go OoS I might be interested too. x:

I can setup plans to get to AA and stuff ahead of time.

Top Bottom