• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official v7.0.0 Patch Discussion Thread

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Keep in mind that when one posts in this thread, they are agreeing to the rules that are always in the OP. As such, tolerance for such behavior is very low.
Being frustrated about changes to a character one likes is fine. Many of us have been there. This is not the thread for venting about it, however.

Thank you for your hard work, as always!

Kokiden

Smash Ace
Remember to keep it civil, guys. Sometimes characters get passed over during patches, like in any other game. Zero reason to get angry at other people in here.
People can disagree with me. There's no problem with that.

It becomes a problem when people wave the "help I'm not carried anymore" and "muh top tier" shtick in an obnoxious way.

I guess that's accepted here?

Zapp Branniglenn

Smash Lord
shrooby shrooby some corrections

• Sheik's Side B landing lag has not decreased.
  • Toon Link Z-air active hit frames 11-18 -> 11-20. You put in Young Link's numbers.
  • Young Link's jab 1 transition frame is actually 7 from 9. I mistakenly put 6 from 9 before I corrected it, but it is a a decrease, not an increase

xzx

Smash Lord
People can disagree with me. There's no problem with that.

It becomes a problem when people wave the "help I'm not carried anymore" and "muh top tier" shtick in an obnoxious way.

I guess that's accepted here?
I want to apologize for my previous post offending you, and could have simply put it in a better way (or not typing it at all). I'm sorry.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
With all that I saw people whining about GnW right before the patch, I'm pretty happy they didn't even touch his kit. Keep on ruining lives, GnW.

MrGameguycolor

Smash Lord
NNID
MrGameguycolor
Switch FC
7681-9716-5789
Here's the exact specs on :ultdoc: changes:

• Up Special: Increased knockback of sweetspot: 100 -> 105 KBG
  • Forward Tilt
    • Increased damage: 8.2% -> 10.5% (9.0% -> 12.6%)
    • Decreased knockback: 70 -> 65 KBG
  • Down Tilt
    • Increased hitstun: 0 -> +3
    • Decreased knockback: 80 -> 55 KBG
  • Neutral Air (Late Hit)
    • Increased damage: 9.4% -> 11.7% (11.3% -> 14.0%)
    • Decreased knockback: 102 -> 94 KBG
  • Down Air: Increased active frames: 16-17F -> 16-19F

Source: https://rubendal.github.io/ssbu/#/Diff/6.0.0 - 7.0.0/Character/Dr. Mario

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
Game is still being supported until the end of 2021, so there are plenty of chances to buff characters like Bayonetta. The process of balancing is always a slow one.

Top Bottom