• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utican Do It! Results!!! March 3rd, 2012

No_Skillz

Smash Apprentice
^ im positive the first 2 games were saved and i didnt see the 3rd one get saved but zero told me afterwards he did

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
well then I guess just don't upload the first two vids. and idk who the red marth (unless it's http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojd0...bff465UDOEgsToPDskLk2dqpj93zBIJKJniq5ZPB]this) or red snake are. The lucario is james g, the game vs tyrant on ps1 is a friendly, and against stack game 1 is on SV.
lol it matches

@ No_Skillz, there's a possibility it was saved to Sharky's wii and not his sd card. I only took the replays off of his sd card so maybe he has it. If so, he can email me the .bin files.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Default snake vs Red Lucario on BF - Lucario wins
Gold Link vs Default ROB on SV - Stack vs Perfect Agent? Friendly vs someone else?
Gold Link vs Default ROB on BF - Stack vs Perfect Agent?
Red Olimar vs Cyan Yoshi on BF - Calm vs Sharky? - Yoshi wins
Dai's Pikachu vs Sharky on Brinstar Friendly?
Dai vs JamesG on PS1 - Friendly?
Dai vs JamesG on Halberd - Friendly?
Dai's Pikachu vs Sharky on FD - Friendly?

Only ones I'm not entirely sure on that I have.

Sharky

Smash Master
the olimar match is already uploaded, it's a friendly from before best between myself and cura. I also believe the lucario vs snake match is already uploaded, it's between cura and james g

edit: stack vs cjt $1 MM is also already uploaded. It's cjt not perfect agent.

the other two games vs dai's pikachu are indeed friendlies

MetalPat

Smash Ace
the olimar match is already uploaded, it's a friendly from before best between myself and cura. I also believe the lucario vs snake match is already uploaded, it's between cura and james g

edit: stack vs cjt $1 MM is also already uploaded. It's cjt not perfect agent.

the other two games vs dai's pikachu are indeed friendlies
links plz?

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Uploading matches of me losing, sounds like money has to go down

Also that snake I'm 99% sur is david

:phone:

JamesG

Smash Journeyman
I'm probably gonna have to agree that the Snake is Dave. Cura usually owns me with Snake. I'm not sure though. Also, yeah, stop with just saving the losses for some people. I don't really care, but I think the respectable thing is either all matches uploaded or no matches uploaded lol.

Dai Luna

Smash Cadet
Also this isn't from this past tourney is it? The Lucario VS Snake which was incorrectly labled

I'm seeing some throws that I currently wouldn't choose....

Hey I wouldn't mind seeing what ever is saved. After all tourney results speak more than one game but single games are useful for both sides if you want to see what you were doing wrong/what you could have done better.

I want to see my friendlies :D

Apologies double post.

JamesG

Smash Journeyman
Looks like it was Cura in some ways, but also look like it could've been Dai. Idk, a lot of Snakes play similarly. But I also have no idea where that video came from. Was it possibly a friendly at matt's place?

Videos can be a bit misleading though. Cura beats me I'd say 4 out of 5 times with Snake at this time so it doesn't really mean much. And yeah, I understand, some people forget to record matches and stuff. I wasn't too troubled by it or anything and I give people permission to record their wins against me so they can observe what they did successfully.

Sharky

Smash Master
watching the video I'm pretty sure it's Dai. Just the way he uses nades/approaches/actually uses down smash, I'm positive it's not cura.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
It's not mine because David does this thing where he drops a made then dacus over the nade picking it up. My nade game consists of me just throwing them lol

:phone:

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Put it on MeleeAtlNorth please. I think it's important that Upstate NY get more attention from the scene as a whole and the videos will get A LOT more views if it's on MeleeAtlNorth.

Top Bottom