• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

F1SHER

scrub
Slippi.gg
FSHR#913
I'm trying to play with different people. I'm free pretty much anytime. the closer you are to west valley the better, but I can get myself wherever. who's interested?

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
tSUTETO SCHOOL IS ALMOST OUT WIILL YOU BE ABLE TO CHANGE THE THREAD TITLE IN TIME????

Rockmix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rockmix
School is out now. Just have to wait for another 3 months, nerds.
The thread isn't dead this is normal activity

Last edited:

ZacTASTIC

Smash Apprentice
Just started playing again. Where do I go to find local tournaments? I'm in Provo area if that matters. I can only find outdated facebook groups.

HYER

Smash Rookie
So I'm moving out to Utah this week. Looking for guys to play smash with. Anything regular going on near UVU Provo area?

Click

Smash Rookie
Sorry, as this thread does appear quite dead, but can anyone confirm that the Smash scene in Salt Lake is pretty much dead? If there is anything going on I would love to participate and help out if I could. I’ve been getting back into Smash and wanted to get out and play locally, but it doesn’t seem there’s much going on.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Lanky you coming back for SmashU?
Maybe, maybe not. Adult life takes up too much of my time.

Sorry, as this thread does appear quite dead, but can anyone confirm that the Smash scene in Salt Lake is pretty much dead? If there is anything going on I would love to participate and help out if I could. I’ve been getting back into Smash and wanted to get out and play locally, but it doesn’t seem there’s much going on.
I'll certainly play matches with anyone when I can, but probably through online only, even though this game feels better to play locally with your friends.

DrPhantasma

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DrPhantasma
3DS FC
3325-3045-0409
I know this is a BIT late but if you join Utah Melee Community or Utah Smash on Facebook, you should be able to find all the events there. Also if you live near Layton, go to the Layton Game Den weekly every Wednesday at 6 PM.

Featherrs

Smash Rookie
Hey, I've been playing Melee for a little while now and getting better. Looking to play with anybody in the Northern Utah county region. And is there a closer local than 801 labs?

Rayn 4fun

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, I've been away from the Smash community for quite some time now. I played competitively for a little bit back in Brawl. Since it died I stopped playing, quit for 2 years, and I guess I'm back now? Lol, anyways I live in Orem and I'm looking forward to seeing some of you guys in future tournaments and events!

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Quitting for 2 years in the Brawl era isn't long enough to arrive at ... today.

Koalabe

Smash Rookie
I was wondering if anybody could provide me some information on how to register for the 801labs weekly, if anybody could provide me with any information, then that would be awesome

b_tauteoli

Smash Rookie
Hey guys! I work as a bouncer at a bar in West Valley called The Break. Monday nights are now eSports night and I found this page while researching how to put on a proper tournament. Would any of you be interested in a weekly tournament in West Valley?

Gideon Isaac

Smash Rookie
Hey guys! I work as a bouncer at a bar in West Valley called The Break. Monday nights are now eSports night and I found this page while researching how to put on a proper tournament. Would any of you be interested in a weekly tournament in West Valley?
Hey Tauteoli, I'm the guy you spoke to at the bar on Monday. I'm really excited to have these going on. Unfortunate that I couldn't make it last week, but I'll definitely be there this coming Monday.

Top Bottom