• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

SacredShrek

Smash Rookie
User was warned for this post
Hello my name is SacredShrek i just started playing melee again after 7 years! Isn't that crazy! Last time I played I was 5 years old!!! I would like to start participating in local tournaments but my mommy won't let me go so someone will have to drive me to the event and I don't have any money so if someone could like buy me snacks and my entry free and stuff but I can pay u back when I win because I'm pretty sure I will also no one in the building can say a cuss word if I'm in it because it will taint my ears. I main Falco

Taiko~

Smash Cadet
NNID
Shamsy_99
Hello my name is SacredShrek i just started playing melee again after 7 years! Isn't that crazy! Last time I played I was 5 years old!!! I would like to start participating in local tournaments but my mommy won't let me go so someone will have to drive me to the event and I don't have any money so if someone could like buy me snacks and my entry free and stuff but I can pay u back when I win because I'm pretty sure I will also no one in the building can say a cuss word if I'm in it because it will taint my ears. I main Falco
no

Fsonic95

Smash Cadet
NNID
fsonic95
Good meme

SacredShrek

Smash Rookie
Because shrek kept me off the streets and I owe my life to him because without him I would be poor, but with his strength I can exercise my white privileges

Taiko~

Smash Cadet
NNID
Shamsy_99
What happened with OkayP/Ethos/WhateverThe****HisNameIsNow?

He kinda went crazy and was super full of himself and then dissapeared

Last edited:

Rockmix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rockmix
Let that kid be forgotten. As the old saying goes "don't feed the trolls" or something like that.

Past monthly felt different. It's probably because I didn't sleep enough but I'm probably not going to them unless the homies are going. I can suffer by not playing melee for one Saturday of the month.
It just didn't feel fun/enjoyable for me.

Also shout-out to Marco and Brandon for showing up and playing.
Diablo(Rob) sucks for not letting me know he wasn't able to team with me in melee until after sign ups were closed. Oh well.
A big thanks to blue jay for giving me a ride.
Also a thanks to Ka-master being late to our set so it looks like I took a game off him.
Thanks to DMW for playing a couple of friendlies with me even though I suck.
Thanks to Devon for running the brawl tourney and taking me home. I'll definitely play next time. I'll also have the gas money this week too.
It's always nice to see the brawl players come out to the events and play in them.
Lane for being a cool dude.
PC for being there and talking with me. It's always a pleasure talking with you.
Final for taking my money. You'll get more this week or next week. Depending on how many times I donate this week.

This will most likely be the last time I enter Wii U singles. I should have expected to do bad after not playing for so long hahaha
I'll still do doubles and friendlies with the cool kids or if you ask.

That's all my shout-outs I can think of.
Taiko I see you.

Taiko~

Smash Cadet
NNID
Shamsy_99
Let that kid be forgotten. As the old saying goes "don't feed the trolls" or something like that.

Past monthly felt different. It's probably because I didn't sleep enough but I'm probably not going to them unless the homies are going. I can suffer by not playing melee for one Saturday of the month.
It just didn't feel fun/enjoyable for me.

Also shout-out to Marco and Brandon for showing up and playing.
Diablo(Rob) sucks for not letting me know he wasn't able to team with me in melee until after sign ups were closed. Oh well.
A big thanks to blue jay for giving me a ride.
Also a thanks to Ka-master being late to our set so it looks like I took a game off him.
Thanks to DMW for playing a couple of friendlies with me even though I suck.
Thanks to Devon for running the brawl tourney and taking me home. I'll definitely play next time. I'll also have the gas money this week too.
It's always nice to see the brawl players come out to the events and play in them.
Lane for being a cool dude.
PC for being there and talking with me. It's always a pleasure talking with you.
Final for taking my money. You'll get more this week or next week. Depending on how many times I donate this week.

This will most likely be the last time I enter Wii U singles. I should have expected to do bad after not playing for so long hahaha
I'll still do doubles and friendlies with the cool kids or if you ask.

That's all my shout-outs I can think of.
Taiko I see you.
Rockmix sees all.

Come play 64 at Provo, we can get teams going if someone else hops on (a few did last week). I know I've said it like 50 times but **** dude it's fun

Otherwise I'll need those rocky tips for melee

Rockmix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rockmix
Rockmix sees all.

Come play 64 at Provo, we can get teams going if someone else hops on (a few did last week). I know I've said it like 50 times but **** dude it's fun

Otherwise I'll need those rocky tips for melee
I'll be there. Need to message Brad and figure out the time when he is going.

Still need to find a ride to the weekly on Wednesday. I like riding with Ka master but everyone hates me going with him cause it makes him late. I'm also ban from uta for a bit. Another day for that story.
I'll see if blue jay will have room. If not oh well

Taiko~

Smash Cadet
NNID
Shamsy_99
I'll be there. Need to message Brad and figure out the time when he is going.

Still need to find a ride to the weekly on Wednesday. I like riding with Ka master but everyone hates me going with him cause it makes him late. I'm also ban from uta for a bit. Another day for that story.
I'll see if blue jay will have room. If not oh well
Sheeeeit

Hopefully you find someone wednesday, RIP trains though

Rockmix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rockmix
The page was probably bookmarked. That's why you never let billnye beat you.
I will always remember 4 stocking bill nye one weekly a couple years ago. At the taylorsville weekly. Small weekly. I believe net saw the 4 stock. After it happened he immediately asked for a money match.
Good times. That was way back tho. I suck now.

Last edited:

Taiko~

Smash Cadet
NNID
Shamsy_99
I picked Marth and went to yoshi's against BillNye in friendlies forever ago and 4 stocked him with fsmash spam

Last edited:

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I can't find when Mysto said that, so I'm guessing this is the most delayed comeback ever
That was on March 30, so almost 3 months ago. LOL
You can press the up-arrow by the quote header to go to the quoted post, itself (assuming the quote wasn't generated manually using basic tags). It's a pretty standard feature in a lot of forums.

Sproll

Smash Apprentice
That was on March 30, so almost 3 months ago. LOL
You can press the up-arrow by the quote header to go to the quoted post, itself (assuming the quote wasn't generated manually using basic tags). It's a pretty standard feature in a lot of forums.
oh lol ty. I only searched like 4 pages and gave up. I tried just clicking on the quote too but didn't think about the arrow

Top Bottom