• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
wednesday results and videos:

melee: http://smashboards.com/rankings/2016-04-20-smash-labs-weekly-melee.13006/event
wii u: http://smashboards.com/rankings/2016-04-20-smash-labs-weekly-wii-u.13005/event

videos will be posted on those pages a little later.

shoutouts to the melee players for coming out. we had a good size perfect bracket. shoutouts to @Lada for an amazing loser's side run. shoutouts to @SB_BlueJay for beating @Lada with an epic game 1 multiple stock deficit comeback. those of you who have played against @Lada should know how difficult that is!

Calculus finally takes the number 1 spot for wii u in our scene, but with a less than 100 point gap, can he keep it up and maintain that spot against @BestNess?

Reiwai

Smash Rookie
NNID
Darkchibiterasu
Hey guys, I'm popping my head into this thread for the first time, just wanted to introduce myself. I've played Smash literally all my life, and I'm pretty new into the competitive setting, so I figured I'd say hi to the rest of the Utah community, figure out where the weeklies are, all that jazz. I have no idea what I'm saying, but you get the point.

m'lee

Smash Rookie
shoutouts to the random scrub who beat three other random scrubs at one of Tim's 12 weeklies

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
theres probably some more variables in this
but i think pretty much every character is demanding at high level
toon link maybe a bit more so, idk if its significant tho
hey why don't we all have a half decent discussion for once???
im down
i want to really work on this tired thing for intense matches/sets

btw GGs Allisdown
DISCUSS

Top Bottom