• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Sproll

Smash Apprentice
Holy cow all that shine pressure and then logos covers every freakin option including the final laser putting chroma in a horrible position WHAT A SMASH GOD

Also @ N nqztv do you know if there is a way to search through the youtube channel? I really don't want to manually hunt down my matches, there are hundreds of other matches to comb through
I'm guessing if you search in the youtube search bar something like gamer's abbey plus your gamer tag it should pull up all of your matches

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
Also @ N nqztv do you know if there is a way to search through the youtube channel? I really don't want to manually hunt down my matches, there are hundreds of other matches to comb through
go to the gamer's abbey channel to get a search field specific to that channel
searchgamersabbey.png

OkayP.

Smash Apprentice
Sure. It all depends on when your next SAM tournament is, though. Or you could just go to a Provo weekly on Tuesday to do it. Say in advance when you plan to come, if so, since I don't always come to those.
Also, I'm guessing you want to play by the unspoken (but now spoken) Sheik honor code of no chain grabbing. Unless you actually want it to be a boring hug-fest...
I was actually thinking no "true" chain grabs. meaning nograb to grab to grab etc. tech chase grabs r ok with me if its ok with you?

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I was actually thinking no "true" chain grabs. meaning nograb to grab to grab etc. tech chase grabs r ok with me if its ok with you?
Tech chasing is never considered a chain grab and no one ever has a problem with it in the first place (unless they're a whining newbie that complains about everything).

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Final reminder: Second qualifier for the Salt Lake area in the Game Changerz Retro Game Masters for Melee tournament is tonight! Venue opens at 5:30, with the tournament starting at 7:00. $10 registration, and some sweet prizes can be won for use at your local Game Changerz, on top of qualifying for some major prizes at the Grand Event in September. Check it out!

https://www.facebook.com/events/105575919784546/

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Final reminder: Second qualifier for the Salt Lake area in the Game Changerz Retro Game Masters for Melee tournament is tonight! Venue opens at 5:30, with the tournament starting at 7:00. $10 registration, and some sweet prizes can be won for use at your local Game Changerz, on top of qualifying for some major prizes at the Grand Event in September. Check it out!

One more reminder in a couple hours plz

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
One more reminder in a couple hours plz

NOTE: Bring your own time machine! One will not be provided for you.

Anyway, I find it funny that @Jekyll, @Rockmix, and @ BillNyeTheSamusGuy BillNyeTheSamusGuy all marked themselves as going on Facebook, yet didn't.

Last edited:

wangston

Smash Lord
Is there any tourney today? I have the day off work because I was a scout camp.... But we got back super early so I might go to a tourney if there is one close by.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium

Top Bottom