• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Praise be to something

I miss aerodrome having that name

Last edited:

OkayP.

Smash Apprentice
Last edited by a moderator:

OkayP.

Smash Apprentice
Um let me check to make sure that is your bday haha but if so i dont see why not i just need your tag so i can remember to not charge you at entry? what is your game tag???

Ya sure i dont see why not. whats will your tag be at the tournament?? so that i can recal to not charge you at the entrance.
Is it just Sinz?
Also what events would you be participating in (sorry to sound so official or "doofy")

OH CRAP SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE AD POST GUYS!!!!! SORRY IVE A SHIZZY COMPUTER ITS DIDNT LOAD SORRY

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
Warning Received
edit burtons are

for lame o's

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Um let me check to make sure that is your bday haha but if so i dont see why not i just need your tag so i can remember to not charge you at entry? what is your game tag???

Ya sure i dont see why not. whats will your tag be at the tournament?? so that i can recal to not charge you at the entrance.
Is it just Sinz?
Also what events would you be participating in (sorry to sound so official or "doofy")

OH CRAP SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE AD POST GUYS!!!!! SORRY IVE A SHIZZY COMPUTER ITS DIDNT LOAD SORRY
I was kidding. I'm going to Lagoon for my birthday then I'll be cooking curry for dinner. Should be fun. I wont be at that tournament but I'll be trying to make some more in the future.

@ adlp adlp
Do you regrets?

OkayP.

Smash Apprentice
Oh darn I was looking forward to that, well If your plans change I know we would love to play you and have you in the tourney. that goes for everyone you'd like to share this with and anyone who wants to come

SoapSuds

Smash Apprentice
Only if they've been to a tournament. Zero was at slc comiccon last year and didn't lose a game

A Psychiatrist

Smash Apprentice
Why is Zero on the PR? Can anybody join even if they don't live in Utah?
Zero played in a comic con tournament a while ago. Anyone who plays in a Utah tournament that affects the power rankings will be in the power rankings. SK92, Jpeg, and Dansdaman are all Vegas smashers, but they came to one of our regionals and are in the power rankings as well.

SoapSuds

Smash Apprentice
s/os to @Meleeruler for a really tight set, ggs again dude.
So/s to Neumont for running late enough that @RVKYS could show.
Shout outs to Rocky's ****ty CRT

Great fun :D

Last edited:

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Roguay and Net. I appreciate you guys commentating my matches, but I'd really appreciate the pm bashing being kept to a minimum =/

Top Bottom