• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Blues17

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Blues17
3DS FC
3179-6103-8458
I know I have mentioned it directly to hem before. Their mistake for scheduling the same day.
Gah I'm sorry about all of this. Also Facebook won't let me change the event to public for who knows which reasons. I'll reschedule to the next weekend.

New event page for the new date. Also it's a public event now.

https://www.facebook.com/events/998253833525911/

Last edited:

ZeroKarasu

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ZeroKarasu
3DS FC
3351-4458-3302
I would get it, but I already have an adapter for my PC and the adapter that plugs into the wiimote.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Hey so last call for anyone that was wanting an invite. I know some of you said you wanted one but haven't given me your address. The reception in utah is July 11th. Send me it in a pm since I don't really keep up with the thread.

RVKYS

Smash Apprentice
Is there any way we could get housing for this cedar city tournament? a couple of us would be willing to go if so.

Shane M

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Mrchoochootwain
3DS FC
4656-8139-1796
So I bopped Haz in Splatoon whenever he's on the other team. Just throwing that out there.

net1234

Smash Ace
ATTENTION SMASH AND BURN CREW RJ CHALLANGES U TO A MONEY MATCH 20$ BO5 ALL OF U AT ONCE VS HIM BATTLEFIELD ONLY

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Ill crew battle you guys 1v4 in Sony Smash, my 3 stocks vs you guys' 12, ******* wont even kill me once.

Blues17

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Blues17
3DS FC
3179-6103-8458
Is there any way we could get housing for this cedar city tournament? a couple of us would be willing to go if so.
I'll see what I can do, how soon would you need to know?

Aeriden

Smash Apprentice
Just a heads up we are having the sm4sh tournament tonight at haj tonight because this month is special. Doubles start at 5 p.m and singles start at around 7

RVKYS

Smash Apprentice
Freshhhhh. Hopefully I can get work off and make it down. It'll be cool to come down and support your guys' scene.

Rockmix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rockmix
Revival of The Mexi Brigade.

We challenge any other crew in Utah to a crew battle.
STEVE LIED, **** STEVE.

I came back to ****tyboards to post something cool cause steve said something about some crew battle that Dryu said. Only to be disappointed...

Also I'm happy SMASH 4 isn't getting attendance at the PROVO weeklies. More time for the better game MELEE

Razgrizmerc

Smash Cadet
STEVE LIED, **** STEVE.

I came back to ****tyboards to post something cool cause steve said something about some crew battle that Dryu said. Only to be disappointed...

Also I'm happy SMASH 4 isn't getting attendance at the PROVO weeklies. More time for the better game MELEE
You spelled PM wrong :p

Spank3d

Smash Cadet
If anyone wants to fest at my place I'm free pretty much all day. Teach me how to Melee - 20876one8464

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
yes, there will be melee. as stated on the events page and calendar, pm is first at 6pm, melee is second at 8pm. we should have plenty of setups at the provo game den.

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
i would say 7:30 should be good. if you come too late, you risk me already making bracket and not putting you in :-p.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Can you add me to the bracket of the first event (P:M, right)? I just got off work and I'm heading there right away. Should be there on time, but I might be like 5 minutes late.

Top Bottom