• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Smash Journeyman
Same here. I want to stop playing ICs in PM so I can maybe win once in a while, but I'm having a hard time finding another character that I like. The struggle is real.

Remioli

Smash Journeyman
@ N nqztv you might wanna check out what that dinging noise is that happens every thirty seconds or so. Probably just the ladies blowing up you MySpace.

@ Pumpk1nz Pumpk1nz oh god I went in so hard on your Pichu. It's hard to watch.

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
what games are we playing at the provo weeklie this week?
since tomorrow is the fifth tuesday of the month, there is nothing scheduled, so we're going to do a low tier tournament for smash 4 at 6pm and a low tier tournament for melee at 8. these will not count towards ratings! and since i have no idea what i'm talking about when it comes to tiers, we'll just decide who's legal at the venue amonst those who are going to participate.

i like how you assume it was me who put the games up. you're right, but @ Tsuteto Tsuteto 's supposed to be on that :-p. here's the melee playlist and the wii u playlist.

Last edited:

SoapSuds

Smash Apprentice
Is anyone down to give me a ride to provo today? Or maybe some slc people that don't want to head down want to have a fest?

JMeisterJ

Smash Cadet
Ah dang. I may only be able to watch then hah. Now is it that we can't use high tier characters or only low tier allowed? Also is captain falcon ok lol

A Psychiatrist

Smash Apprentice
I don't know what's up with the recordings, but in the vids the audio for a windows noise keeps happening way louder than the commentary, and it took me a second to realize that it wasn't my computer making the noise. You can here it repeatedly and one example of it is around 5:00 of the first video.

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
Hey Remember me? Still wanna mm? Trust me you won't get a whole lot but I do wanna learn. This isn't a joke but how about $1 mms?
no i dont remember u my message board memory only lasts for the 5 pages previous sike i totes do bro sure man im down idk when ill be at a northern utah tourney next but sounds fun

JMeisterJ

Smash Cadet
no i dont remember u my message board memory only lasts for the 5 pages previous sike i totes do bro sure man im down idk when ill be at a northern utah tourney next but sounds fun
Haha cool man, I can't wait to learn. Lookin forward to it and working on my goal

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
also dont worry i really am not as insufferable irl as i am on here. we don't even have to money match i'll just be down to play and share what i know with my limited knowledge

JMeisterJ

Smash Cadet
also dont worry i really am not as insufferable irl as i am on here. we don't even have to money match i'll just be down to play and share what i know with my limited knowledge
Hey as long as you know tactics like wavedaashing and lcanceling ect, i'm happy to learn anything i can to counter them

Top Bottom