• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Smash Journeyman
Hello Everyone! I have the bracket results for today's Southern Utah Smash Tournament:

Smash Wii U Results-
1st Blues
2nd Daniel
3rd The Riot
4th ADLP
5th 491, Xerox
7th NigSwig, T-Skittle, Olbus, Honey

Project M Results-
1st ADLP
2nd Xerox
3rd T-Skittle
4th Olbus
5th 491, Honey
7th Blues, Mark, Daniel, The Riot(Had to leave after 1 set)

Saint George vs. Cedar City Crew Battle-
Winner: Saint George +2 Stocks
Most Stocks Taken: ADLP(Gannondorf) 9

Thanks to everyone for coming out to the tournament and thank you to the Saint George participants for making the drive. If I run another of these I'll try to make it through the brackets a bit faster. :p

Last edited:

Blues17

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Blues17
3DS FC
3179-6103-8458
Hello Everyone! I have the bracket results for today's Southern Utah Smash Tournament:

Smash Wii U Results-
1st Blues
2nd Daniel
3rd The Riot
4th ADLP
5th 491, Xerox
7th NigSwig, T-Skittle, Olbus, Honey

Project M Results-
1st ADLP
2nd Xerox
3rd T-Skittle
4th Olbus
5th 491, Honey
7th Blues, Mark, Daniel, The Riot(Had to leave after 1 set)

Saint George vs. Cedar City Crew Battle-
Winner: Saint George +2 Stocks
Most Stocks Taken: ADLP(Gannondorf) 9

Thanks to everyone for coming out to the tournament and thank you to the Saint George participants for making the drive. If I run another of these I'll try to make it through the brackets a bit faster. :p
Yo gamepad represent.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
Alright, if you feel that strongly enough about it I can redact it, but I think there are more reasonable ways to get a point across than telling a guy to **** off. I only poke at the subject since I assume Ben is using his avatar ironically.
dude calm down its just a friendly

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Sandy Nickelcade Lock In this weekend. $10 for the night, stuff and stuff, link.

https://www.facebook.com/events/723823357666382/

I will probably need someone to bring their Wii U with smash. I don't have one, but I'll provide a monitor for it. I'll cut the venue fee in half for you (by giving you $5). Let me know if you are willing

Last edited:

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
just a reminder that tomorrow is the second tuesday of the month, so we'll be doing a project m tournament at the game den weekly. we will waive the $5 entry fee if you bring a wii u, smash 4, and gamecube adapter. if we get enough interest and enough systems, we will also hold a smash 4 tourney after the project m tourney. @ Tsuteto Tsuteto is providing his benq gaming monitors, so don't lug your crts unless you really want to play on a crt :-p. once again, we'll be streaming, so tune in tomorrow and let us know how we can improve!

Gawain

Smash Lord
NNID
Gawain
3DS FC
5069-4113-9796
just a reminder that tomorrow is the second tuesday of the month, so we'll be doing a project m tournament at the game den weekly. we will waive the $5 entry fee if you bring a wii u, smash 4, and gamecube adapter. if we get enough interest and enough systems, we will also hold a smash 4 tourney after the project m tourney. @ Tsuteto Tsuteto is providing his benq gaming monitors, so don't lug your crts unless you really want to play on a crt :-p. once again, we'll be streaming, so tune in tomorrow and let us know how we can improve!
You know I'll be there with my setup

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
thanks for all who came out to the weekly! good turnout and lots of hype matches.

pm results are:
1. X
2 and 3 split: Marco and @ Death Arcana Death Arcana

youtube playlist for pm

ssb4 results:
1. @ Staz Staz
2. @ Death Arcana Death Arcana
3. @Anonano

youtube playlist for ssb4

any comments on layout and such are welcome. sorry about the sound. we'll get it sorted eventually :-p. i enlarged the size of the pm capture. i think it looks terribad, but if it's ok with everyone, then we can keep it that way. wasn't able to switch over to the wii u layout, so we just made the wii u capture fit in the pm layout, so i know that looks bad already :-p.

Pumpk1nz

Smash Apprentice
guys fyi since i can wavedash oos like i do in melee, in PM now
im gonna take the game 10% more serious now lawl
That's like 15% too serious bro.

Very cool. Maybe we can meet up and play sometime. I would really like to practice for some tournaments and any pointers o can get would really help out
Yea hit me up when you wanna play sometime. 9168448eight58

Pumpk1nz

Smash Apprentice
So there was a Wii U tourney yesterday? Was this announced anywhere? I really would've liked to have gone.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
utah hype just got my PTO days approved for Feb 27nd / Mar 2th
haven't touched in a controller in literal months you thirsty youngins better practice up because now's your shot at this random midwest player

Top Bottom