• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

r3d d09

Smash Master
Hey guys, Today there will be a mini fest at Epic in Lehi. Starts at 6. Bring setups and TV's if possible.

I created a Lehi smash group on FB to arrange fests, chitchat, and make friends.

FB link is here : https://www.facebook.com/groups/571775276289813/?fref=nf

DO NOT troll in this group. If any of you know me, you know I don't put up with a bad community.

Also, this is me getting back into smash. DZLE and SERVE will be getting back into the game as well.

#hype

Roguay

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, Today there will be a mini fest at Epic in Lehi. Starts at 6. Bring setups and TV's if possible.

I created a Lehi smash group on FB to arrange fests, chitchat, and make friends.

FB link is here : https://www.facebook.com/groups/571775276289813/?fref=nf

DO NOT troll in this group. If any of you know me, you know I don't put up with a bad community.

Also, this is me getting back into smash. DZLE and SERVE will be getting back into the game as well.

#hype
what game?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Its all about dat Mario Power Tennis.

I'll money match anyone in that game, its hype.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
@ adlp adlp , what's your NNID? We should For Glory sometime. Even though I think I remember you saying you don't like Smash 4 that much.

Last edited:

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
my id is adlpsfko

smash 4 is alright its just not as fun as melee and PM

Hayrider

Smash Rookie
Very new to smash. Looking to get into the community a bit as maybe a bit more than a casual player. I don't remember the last time I won, so don't expect much. Been playing against awesome smashers and the competition is steep around my community of friends. Hoping to learn some new stuff and maybe get involved in tourneys down the line.

Current fascinations(may become mains when I feel I can play worth a damn):
WFT
Pac-Man

Last edited:

Hatch Backward

Smash Apprentice
Very new to smash. Looking to get into the community a bit as maybe a bit more than a casual player. I don't remember the last time I won, so don't expect much. Been playing against awesome smashers and the competition is steep around my community of friends. Hoping to learn some new stuff and maybe get involved in tourneys down the line.

WFT
Pac-Man

Stick around, its always great to see new faces!

Pumpk1nz

Smash Apprentice

WFT
Pac-Man
Play melee!

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
@BlurB , I'm like 100% sure I'm playing For Glory with you right now.

Nice to meet ya. :3
I'm seriously so sad this poster isn't active. It was cool stalking this guy I found on For Glory, and he happened to even live in the same state as me.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116

WFT
Pac-Man
Play what you want

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
lol thats ok i guess
all i want for Christmas is the results screen
to display a 4 stock whenever i play you

Last edited:

Dr. Friday

Smash Cadet
Hey anybody in the Logan/USU area want to chill and play some smash this Friday? I have a melee setup but any smash is welcome! I live on campus in the LLC building E, if people are interested I can give you guys my number so you can get in. Anybody welcome! Was thinking about starting about 6:00 pm and ending whenever.

Chukwaffles

Smash Cadet
Hey anybody in the Logan/USU area want to chill and play some smash this Friday? I have a melee setup but any smash is welcome! I live on campus in the LLC building E, if people are interested I can give you guys my number so you can get in. Anybody welcome! Was thinking about starting about 6:00 pm and ending whenever.
I'd be down for playing some on Friday

Smash Journeyman
Hello everyone. I'm trying to put together a tournament in Cedar City this weekend if I can get enough people. Melee, Project M, and Sm4sh are all options if we have enough set-ups. Anyone interested please let me know whether Friday or Saturday would be better, as well as which game(s) you would be interested in so I can try to get enough set-ups

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I was about to be really excited but then I realized I work at 6 pm and get off at midnight

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
hope everyone had some good food over the thanksgiving break! thanks to all those attended and commented about the stream last week. i haven't used the internet since last tuesday because i left immediately after the weekly to california, but it looks like this board has some new/returning members which is great to see!

as a reminder, it is the first tuesday of the month, so we'll be doing a melee tournament at the provo game den weekly. also, starting this week, we will only be waving the $5 entry fee if you bring a wii u, smash 4, and gamecube adapter. gamer's abbey is providing benq gaming monitors, so we no longer need everyone to lug their crts out. and once again, we'll be streaming!

@SoapSuds ya, it was dim since we needed to split the signal since passthrough wasn't quite working out. about the wasted space, i absolutely detest scaling video which is not a multiple of the original resolution (interpolated/fake pixels annoy me), so that's why that's like that. we can just pretend that i'm doing it to keep title/action safe buffers ;-). and i'm too lazy to create an actual stream layout, so that's why it's so plain. maybe someone with design skill *cough* @Tane *cough* can create a decent layout for the weekly ;-). and i'm not sure why the framerate is wonky :-p.

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
Hello everyone. I'm trying to put together a tournament in Cedar City this weekend if I can get enough people. Melee, Project M, and Sm4sh are all options if we have enough set-ups. Anyone interested please let me know whether Friday or Saturday would be better, as well as which game(s) you would be interested in so I can try to get enough set-ups
dude there's a handful of us here in cedar, and the st george guys travel up here too! are you on our southern utah smash facebook group? and also do you go to suu? i run the smash club there

the group url is https://www.facebook.com/groups/1422011794735948/

Last edited:

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
Nah at Mario Tennis, Mike is the GOAT. I was winning a match one time and he decided I wasn't going to win, so I didn't.
yeah thats right i got confused for a bit. im still terrible at it. dude i wish i had more interaction with him all of us got along really well

Chukwaffles

Smash Cadet
yeah thats right i got confused for a bit. im still terrible at it. dude i wish i had more interaction with him all of us got along really well
Yeah man, evo was so hype! You gotta come up to a couple tournaments sometime. Also, I'll be bringing mario tennis to the next one

Top Bottom