• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

lengeta

Smash Ace
Hey, I'm over in Orem (just an exit up from Provo if ya don't know), and I'd be willing to play you tomorrow (Friday) night. Let me know when (after 4pm) and where.

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
OMG Lengeta I want to play you tomorrow night too.

BlueMycon, Gojira and I are going to OC2 via plane. You could have checked the first post in this thread :p

lengeta

Smash Ace
Awesome, maybe a little tiny Smashfest? I'm actually in the process of moving though, so I don't have a place for anyone to hang. :(

KC.pwns.GMAN

Smash Cadet
I like your sig. The fox is quite fitting. FTS FTW!
I think you are a suck up :p
ahahahah jk

The only thing is that I need to take care of an issue I have with the law (heh... heh....) more like taking care of a citation, then need to find out distances etc.

btw, 1029 miles, I think we need a shortcut:
http://www.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...27295,-109.764404&spn=8.982038,15.556641&om=1

edit: with a shortcut, going to moab, then going to Albuquerque, would save us 5 hours and is only 596 miles, taking us 12 hours.

KC.pwns.GMAN

Smash Cadet
if we go to the NM one, we would need more then 1 car if we wanted to bring any more then 4/5 people, and going to texas... i dont know....

allboutpeach

Smash Ace
why can't yall just do both? Does it cost a lot? Well houston is a long ways, so i just say go to New Mexico ;-) lol jk, just go to what yall want to go to

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
Premium
BRoomer
NM is where its at guys. And if yall come, i challenge anyone to a MM. If anyone wants, or if anyone comes
Dude, I might have some money this fall. I want in on this NM trip if Utah has one.

TheBuzzSaw

Premium
BRoomer
If we do a UT vs NM crew battle Buzz would have to be a Utah smasher for the weekend :)
That would be fabulous. Considering Idaho is technically temporary residence and most of my family lives in Utah, I can be an honorary Utah smasher. :chuckle:

allboutpeach

Smash Ace
sweet sounds good then man. I like crew matches. And i want to play against ur Y link buzz should be fun. So hopefully everyone can hitch a ride down here

TheBuzzSaw

Premium
BRoomer
When is the tournament in NM? September is a very bad month for me. On top of that, I don't know if I can get time off work. :(

Top Bottom