• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Yo anybody wanna do a fest tonight? Not Devon though because he's a ho mo

Utahsbowser

Smash Rookie
Zz, I look more like BOwser(not proud of it) than you do so I auto win.

So no one is going to the biggest Melee ttourney of all time?

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
You're kind of talking like you're proud of it, though. XD Z'z can be Bowser Jr. (since he came later and all).

And I likely would have gone, but then family troubles caused me to not be able to go.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Dude, see my avatar? Thats actually me. Like, I took a camera, and took that picture myself.

And speaking of Bowser, had 0 losses with Boozer last night, hyyyype. I honestly think Bowser is my best character now, Yoshi I only still do good with because hes straight up a better character with better MUs.

Utahsbowser

Smash Rookie
I was clearing my notifications and I thoguht it said "congradulations you have no alerts"...for a second I felt like I accomplished something then i realised it said "you have zero conversations" and then I became instantly depressed.

I have not played smash at ALL recently and I entered EVO! Someone here hss to be going other than scrubby Minato.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Hey zz you left your phone in my car when do you want it back?

**** it probably fell out of my pocket. Id like it as soon as possible since Im waiting for a call, what are you doing today? If I have to Ill go down to you, but when would be the best time and where?

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
I was clearing my notifications and I thoguht it said "congradulations you have no alerts"...for a second I felt like I accomplished something then i realised it said "you have zero conversations" and then I became instantly depressed.

I have not played smash at ALL recently and I entered EVO! Someone here hss to be going other than scrubby Minato.
Lololololol scrubby Minato.

Have you asked MeatIsMurder if he's going?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Dude Rocky, go to RJ's, that way we can play and I can get my phone back, TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE xD

Top Bottom