• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

MeatIsMURDER

Smash Ace
ok guys we almost lost our time slot on the 15th
when i asked him about it, Lucas was actually not planning on having a monthly this month and he cancelled the time for the 15th
so i went there and talked to them and got the time noon - 8pm reinstated
so there is still a monthly but it will just us smash and no street fighter, mahvel, etc
wow nice save dude. sweet guys can't wait for it.

Awesome! I'll most likely be there... can someone pm me the address?
I don't think we've met yet but I remember you said you played dota. looking forward to seeing you at kafeneio

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
I don't think we've met yet but I remember you said you played dota. looking forward to seeing you at kafeneio
No... but i know you 0_o

actually no, that's creepy...

Not sure... I was at salt fest so you might have seen me. But it's hard to relate my user account to the actual me... anyway we'll find out at the monthly

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
It's been mathematically proven that there needs to be a fest this weekend.

Looooool dat smash fest on Wednesday.

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
We can do it at my place tomorrow if people bring setups.

Fest at RJs tonight. (No aguilars by request of RJs dad)

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Salt Lake is beating Utah Valley guys

Host more smashfests

I'm immune to this injunction

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Ill probably go to RJ's tonight so long as nothing comes up. Hes so close to me theres no reason not to if Im not doing anything ;p.

Safaridor

Smash Rookie
anybody driving to rj's tonight? bring me!!
Hey meat, I might be able to go tonight, so If you wanted to go, it would be cool to meet up too. But time is going to be a thing to watch for. I got to finish programming for check in chess tonight, since I can worry about checkmate this weekend. I'll keep you informed, meat.

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Supposedly it starts at 6:30. Meat, I don't know if there are any Melee friendly setups. All HDTVs to my knowledge.

RJ's house is off of 106th S and 22nd W.

I See

Smash Apprentice
Im down for a smashfest if someone would be willing to hook it up with the ride.

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
according to google maps the address that I'm getting is taking me to a real estate group.... it's in west jordan right?

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
Ah well... I can't go... something just came up and I can't make it... I'll be up for the smash fest tomorrow and most likely i'll make it to kafeneios

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Devon I'm picking up Sampson, do you want me to pick up your black ass too?

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Shoutouts to everyone who made it last night (this morning?), GKirbz for his manly Ganon that sucks in teams and I See for a sick ICs. I wish Mars would've saved at least one of his matches as Link, I learned some good stuff there D:

We were talking about having a Utah Smash channel on Youtube, but the old one was last updated four years ago, so I went ahead and made a new Utah Smash Channel and posted the videos there. http://www.youtube.com/user/TheUtahSmash
You guys are welcome to add videos and whatnot to it, I'll give out the account info to people who have matches they want uploaded there from smashfests and tournaments.

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
Shoutouts to everyone who made it last night (this morning?), GKirbz for his manly Ganon that sucks in teams and I See for a sick ICs. I wish Mars would've saved at least one of his matches as Link, I learned some good stuff there D:

We were talking about having a Utah Smash channel on Youtube, but the old one was last updated four years ago, so I went ahead and made a new Utah Smash Channel and posted the videos there. http://www.youtube.com/user/TheUtahSmash
You guys are welcome to add videos and whatnot to it, I'll give out the account info to people who have matches they want uploaded there from smashfests and tournaments.
Awesome! Sad I didn't show up... damn you java work! I'll try to make it to the smash fest today...

can I get location and time?

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Awesome! Sad I didn't show up... damn you java work! I'll try to make it to the smash fest today...

Ok yeah I forgot I was gonna have a fest tonight. I don't know if I can now I'm too damn tired from last night. :(

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416

Ok yeah I forgot I was gonna have a fest tonight. I don't know if I can now I'm too damn tired from last night. :(

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
It's true... :( But at least I got something to put on my fries nao.

Top Bottom