• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Big thanks to all tha homies that showed last night. Even though some people showed up with marshmallows and a sleeping bag.

:phone:

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Last night was a lot of fun. Thanks for having us over. And sorry about the whole camp fire mess, didn't realize it would turn into such an ordeal XD

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Hahahahaha. You just didn't wait long enough for the shower to heat up mang. It takes forever. But dong poop is pretty common at our place. Lolz.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
So Tane, Devon, Kenny, whoever else we should get some practice sessions in I don't got work or school all next week so let's smash

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Smashing is also an option at my place, I get off work at 5 so from then on I can pleh. Call or text me. 8012287211

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
I wanna go but I'm 99% sure that the roads are gonna be too ****ty. :/

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Okay well looks like we can have the STD smash fest tomorrow if people want. There's plenty room for people to crash for the night if you don't mind sleeping on couches and the carpet (if anyone's too weak to make it through the STD, that is). Just let me know.

And yeah, as much as I want to go to CO I don't feel like risking our lives to drive through all that. Last time we got stuck at a truckers stop for 16 hours and only made it to the tourney because the roads luckily were deemed drivable before we missed the whole thing. We might just have to find a time in the summer where UT can come out or CO can come here.

Top Bottom